Scammers Impersonating Revcon Dairy Production / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Scammers Impersonating Revcon Dairy Production / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:29 pm

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam, even if they say they will reimburse you! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image Image

Revcon Dairy Production Company
118166 Sales Barn Rd.,
New Liskeard, Ontario
P0J 1K0, Canada
+16136861531

Thanks for showing interest in the job offer. Not being able to speak English is not an issue, the people you will be working with are Indians also. Before proceeding any further i wish to introduce myself. I am Dr. Revenkar Aanand, I am from Karnataka state of southern India but was born and raised in Canada, I am a Veterinary doctor and Own a private milk/cheese production factory (Revcon dairy production company) and also managing some Government Owned Livestock Companies here in Ontario. Based on my busy schedule i find it hard monitoring the activities of the worker and because of this so much has been going wrong. It has become very important to employ a trust worthy supervisor who can manage the activities of workers while i am away on other assignment and keep me up to date with all activities.

Your duty is to maintain the day-to-day operations of the workers and report directly back to me. If successfully employed you will be given induction to get you acquitted with the job. Currently there are five employees working directly with the raising, feeding and production, they will be under your supervision. You will be entitled to the following facilities.

A private office with a fixed land phone and computer
Free well furnished accommodation
Feeding allowance
Free transportation.
Free medical care
fully paid four (4) weeks’ vacation a year.

Working days: Monday to Saturday.
Working Hours: 9: am to 12: noon and 2:pm to 5:pm.
Salary: $6,000 Canadian Dollars Monthly,
Feeding and up keep Allowance of $500 Canadian Dollars weekly
Total net Salary ($8,000 Canadian Dollars) monthly after tax.
20% increase on salary per annual.

TERMS AND CONDITION'S.
I shall provide all necessary documents needed to facilitate the approval of your visa and work permit with the Canadian immigration, You shall be responsible for the payment of your visa fees during processing of your visa with the Canadian embassy. This is to only prove your seriousness and to possibly evade losses that may be accrued should you decide to decline Job offer all expenses must have been made based on similar past experience.

Amount spent on visa and one month salary shall be paid in advance to enable you take care of any local expenses before embarking on your trip. Note that this amount shall only be paid when i have confirmed that your visa is fully ready.

If you are interested and satisfied with the job description send your resume and a scan copy of your international passport to enable me contact my lawyer and proceed with the employment formalities.

Regards,
Dr. Revenkar Aanand

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer