Scammers Impersonating Murray Edwards (Dr) / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Scammers Impersonating Murray Edwards (Dr) / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:33 pm

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam, even if they say they will reimburse you! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image Image

Dear Applicant,

Good to receive your updated resume from Shine recruiter services, I would only be able to employ your service as Housekeeping Manager/Supervisor in my reputable estate in Ontario Canada, You will be solely required to supervise all the domestic and engineer workers working in my estate to make sure everything is at proper functioning.

You will be working for 4 years before the contract could be terminated and if possible renewed depending on your adroit performance. You shall have the following facilities throughout your service in my estate in Canada.

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom
B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
C) An official Infinity frog fx50 jeep/ changeable to your own taste of car/choice

WORKING HOURS
You will be working from 7:30 am to 11:45 am in the morning and from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm in the Evening (ON SUPERVISING MY ESTATE 8 am- 10 am MONDAY AND MY SMALL BUSINESS AROUND THE STATE).

SALARY INDICATION
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE BASIC SALARY OF $10,800:00 CAD (Ten thousand eight hundred Canadian Dollars) Basic (after Tax) MONTHLY.

Job Responsibilities:

- Meet with clients to discuss their expectations and to sign the company’s contract
- Fulfill obligations based on the package each client selects
- Visit homes of clients 1-3 times per week
- Work as part of a team for larger homes
- Respond to customer complaints or inquiries immediately and report and problems to supervisor

-Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department

-Planning, organizing and directing workers to ensure the highest degree of guest satisfaction.

-Daily supervision of the housekeeping staff, including the day, event and post-event crews.

-Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.

-Maintain the housekeeping budget, providing billing summaries and expenses.

To proceed further regarding the recruitment, kindly send the copy of your educational certificates, working experience, passport photograph and passport data page.

You will be receiving a call from us once we acknowledge the confirmation of your acceptance.

Looking forward for your reply and service.

Best Regards,

Murray Edwards (Dr)

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer