Scammers Impersonating CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Scammers Impersonating CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:18 pm

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam, even if they say they will reimburse you! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image Image

CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED
2100, 855 - 2 Streets S.W... Calgary, AB T2P 4J8, Canada.
Tel: +1(226)7800886
Employee Reg No: NHL- 0487595HRD.

Dear Applicant:

Good to hear from you, I received your job request on our job Was set-up to encourage the worldwide E -mail users hence you are ready to work In our company CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED for us with good Attitude here are the job details as we will like you to work in our company over here in Canada as the ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR and your work is to supervise all the workers, working in your term to make sure everything is going well.

You will be working in our company for 2 years. You shall have the following facilities through-out your service in my residence in Canada.

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom.
B) A Fixed Land Phone and an Internet Ready Computer.

WORKING HOURS

You Will Be Working From 7:00 am to 11:00 am in the morning and from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm in the Evening ON (SUPERVISING MY GARDENERS 8 am- 10:00 am MONDAY AND MY CHEF DAILY) Annual leave of 30 days once per year (28 Dec 27 Jan)

Monthly Salary 8,000 CAD Bonus Salary 950 CAD per

Month Total Pay 8,950 CAD per month after Tax

DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN CANADA APPLICATION SCAN AND SEND TO US.

1. Your International passport
2. Your passport photograph
3. Send full address and Mobile phone number

PROCEDURES FOR YOUR 2 YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT ON THE RECEIPT OF SCANNED COPY OF YOUR VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND PHOTO PASSPORT.

1) I shall forward the documents to the Canadian Embassy/immigration in Canada

2) Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the Canadian-immigration/Embassy for visa procurement shall be sent by me.

A) LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM EMPLOYER
B) FUNDED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM CANADA BANK
C) TAX CLEARANCE DUE UPDATED
D) AFFIDAVIT FROM THE CANADA HIGH COURT.

All These Documents i shall send Along With Your Attached Documents to the Canadian -Embassy in Canada and the Same Documents Will Be Sent to Your Country Embassy with Which the Embassy will Contact You for the Interview and Stamping of Your Visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost must be paid by us.

NOTE: You will pay for your visa fee of $ 601 CAD which is 31,500 India currency to the Canada-immigration department there in Your Country to enable them secure an appointment for your 2 Years working visa. All this has to be in your names. This is the only cost you have to pay and it will be refunded back to you when you get to Canada.

Please do understand that we are doing this due to our past experience whereby we paid for visa and ticket fees and our employee turn us down, causing us to lose so much money with no refund. Do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to Pay for Your visa Fee To The Canadian-Embassy When Needed During Your Working Visa Processing, We will send you a copy of the job agreement Letter for you To Sign if you Accept The Terms and Condition.

Regards

Mr. Peter .G. Donld
Human Resources Manager
Tel: +1(226)7800886 / 226 780 0886 / +1 (226) 780-0886

Scam Email From Scammer Impersonating Canadian Embassy

CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED 2100,855 - 2 STREET SW CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA T2P 4J8,
Application Requirement

Attention: Mr. Dinesh Babu Kothandan

We are pleased to inform you that your application has been considered and granted, your eligibility to work in our company has been confirmed by the management board. Attached is a soft copy of your job offer letter for your perusal and digest, on your satisfaction and agreement with our terms and conditions,you are to sign and submit via e-mail and also forward a signed copy to the senior consular at the Canada Embassy in India with the contact information below to assist you in obtaining an urgent visa to the Canada.
Address, Phone, Fax, Email

7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
Web site: http://india.gc.ca
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 08:30 - 16:45
New Delhi 110 021, India
The Consular name is Mr Mark Philip
Contact Number is +91-8375802463 (No real diplomat or Embassy official would use a mobile (cell) phone!) Read Scam Telephone Numbers
Email: canadavisa.gov.ca@asia.com (Free Email Address = Scam) Read Official Looking Free Email Addresses

Contact him immediately, because we would want you to resume work on or before ( 20th of January 2019 ), Always keep us posted with every information and level you attain on your visa process.

All official documents have been sent to the office of Mr Mark Philip , make sure you follow his Instructions as he will be using his influence in processing your VISA due to the urgency and strict policies of the Canada immigration Service.
Please note that your appointment was given on special and urgent consideration, you must be in the Canada before the specified joining date as stated on your offer letter.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
You are to bear the cost of your visa and travelling documents to prove your seriousness and commitment to work with my reputable company and i shall refunded all expenses incurred as you submit your expenses report.
Do get back to me with developments and updates regarding the procurement of your visa.

Regards,
Mr. Peter .G. Donald
Human Resources Manage
Tel: +1(226)7800886

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer