Scammers Impersonating Mr.Kane Jame / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Scammers Impersonating Mr.Kane Jame / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:45 am

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam, even if they say they will reimburse you! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image Image

Dear Applicant..

AS FOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be responsible to Manage and Supervise the activities of House employees as the Head of House staff.

Also to inform and give instructions in work methods and routines to other employees i.e: Cleaners, Drivers and Gardeners Trainer cookers.

As the head of house staff,you will be ordering foodstuffs for all and cleaning supplies and keeps record of expenditures.

Most importantly you will take proper care of the children and monitoring the other staffs activities.
The above are the job responsibilities which you have to take in charge.

YOUR SALARY PACKAGE AND WELFARE

You will be paid 9,440.CAD Monthly and also 180.CAD as your weekly allowance . Free accommodation and food as well.

Kindly be informed that you must have a valid international passport before you could apply for Canada visa and work permit in your country. If you are OK with the salary package and the job responsibilities.

I will instruct my lawyer to prepare a contract agreement document and a sponsorship certificate from my side that will enable the embassy in your country to issue a work permit visa.

(For your prompt awareness), you will be taken responsibility to pay for your visa fees once it's require by the embassy in your country. the family will only provide all necessary documents to the embassy and once your visa is issue, immediately i would send you a flight ticket. If the terms and conditions are satisfied by you.kindly send scan copy of your international passport and passport photograph for the contract agreement document. Upon confirmation of your passport, my lawyer will prepare the contract agreement document and send you a copy. But before then

Best Regards,
Mr.Kane Jame

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer