Scammer Impersonating Mr. Mohammed Ritzan / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Scammer Impersonating Mr. Mohammed Ritzan / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:24 am

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam, even if they say they will reimburse you! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image Image

>>>>>> On Mon, Dec 24, 2018 at 6:10 PM Mohammed rizwan
>>>>>> <mohammedrizwan1905@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> > Thank you for your mail.
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> > Mr. Leo Jacob private home which she also have apart a 300 acre estate which is occupied by different people and they are still empty properties which is yet to be occupied as well, several brokers there in Canada has taken advantage of his good heart of giving them the opportunity to manage his properties.
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> > Here is the stating terms & conditions that goes with the application of this position ( Property Manager & House Keeper)
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> > Position Offered: Property Manager & Supervisor
>>>>>> > Monthly Salary & Weekly 14Expenses Allowance
>>>>>> > Monthly Salary = $8,785 Canadian Dollars
>>>>>> > Weekly Expenses Allowance fee = $785 Canadian Dollars
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> > Your Employer (Mr. Leo Jacob) shall be responsible for your Air ticket expenses + Accommodation which will be free through out your working duration with me.
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> > Additional Benefits includes:Free Medical Insurance, Free feeding and Clothing Allowance plus a 45 days vacation to visit your country / home town.
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> > You will be responsible for your visa fees/charges with the Canadian Consulate.
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> > Your Flight ticket will be provided by your employer(Mr. Leo Jacob),after the confirmation of your visa from canadian consulate.
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> > Your Employer (Mr. Leo Jacob) Agent(Mr Mohammed Rizwan) shall provide you with an authentic & genuine Visa consular who is well trusted and known for stamping a guaranteed visa at the Canadian embassy, the visa consular shall be in charge of your visa process, but i will advice that you follow every instructions given to you for you not to have any problem with your visa stamping.
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> > If you find satisfaction and comfortability with my terms & conditions stated above.
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> > Kindly revert back with the below requirement.
>>>>>> > - Copy of (2) Passport Photographs
>>>>>> > - National I.D Card or Driver's License (If Available)
>>>>>> > - International Passport Copy.
>>>>>> > - Any College or High school certificates
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> > Once all this above requirement has been received, an instruction shall be passed to my private attorney(lawyer) to send you an approved Employment agreement letter which you have to fill and send back a copy to him.
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> > I appreciate your time and understanding,
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> > Thanks. Await your best response.
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> > Regards.
>>>>>> > Mr Mohammed Rizwan
>>>>>> > +447448385809
Whatsapp +447448385809

>>>>> Sent: Friday, December 28, 2018
>>>>> From: "Barry Castle" <BarristerBcastle@journalist.com> (Free Email Address = Scam) Read Official Looking Free Email Addresses
>>>>> To:
>>>>> Subject: Agreement Bond and Appointment/ Employment Letter
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> I'm Barrister Barry Castle personal private attorney general for respected (Mr Leo Jacob),i have received all necessary documents from Mr Leo Jacob himself regarding the recruitment processing, in acknowledgement to your documents, i have made the soft copy of Employment bond contract agreement letter duly signed/accept by your employer (Mr Leo Jacob) which i will be sending to you in attachment of these mail,
>>>>>
>>>>> You are expected to read, and understand all the concept of the agreement bond,before placing your signature as acceptance of the Employer Terms&Conditions,
>>>>>
>>>>> The Agreement Soft copy of your signature is expected to be send back within 24 hours of receiving,failure to do so"your Employer might have to consider another serious applicant for the same position, as there are numerous of applicant on her database,
>>>>>
>>>>> Wish you all the best and good luck
>>>>>
>>>>> Warm Regards,
>>>>> V.P.O Barry Castle
>>>>> Commissioner for Oath,
>>>>> Supreme Court of Canada

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer