Site Admin

EBONGSUON (EBONGSON / EBONG) NGUH CLAUDIA

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:30 am

12th June 2014 12:08 PM

Name of scammer: EBONGSUON (EBONGSON / EBONG) NGUH CLAUDIA
http://pet-airways.pissedconsumer.com/p ... 87944.html
Feb 25, 2013
Hello dear,

Thanks so much for the mail and interest regarding my puppies i have just attach pics of the male an female puppies for your view, we have a male and a female puppies now available and they are 12weeks old, they have very good temperament with kids and other pets,they are very playful and love to play around with toys and kids, they are health guaranteed and A KC registered, they are up to date on all their shots and they will be coming along side with their health papers and vet records. First i wish to let you know that we are given these puppies out because my wife just died. She was located in LITTLE ROCK (AR) and all of us are there now .She was the owner of these cute little babies. Since she is now late , We can't keep the puppies here in such condition because each time we see them , we keep thinking of her .So we want to give them out to a lovely and caring home ,where they can be treated as such and keep us up dated on monthly progress.These puppies will be coming from LITTLE ROCK (AR), But if you would be able to come over here for the pick up, we shall be very great full, but if you can't come , we can make arrangement for home delivery with the pet delivery service and they will get the puppies delivered at your doorstep. Below are just some few questions i will like to ask;

Where are you located?
Do you have any kids ?
have you ever own this breed before?
why do you love this breed?
what sex are you interested in having?
How soon do you need these pup over?
what's your mobile number?

Sorry for all the questions , but we just want to be sure that the puppies are going to the right home and they will be having all the love and attention they need .We are given each of them out for $420, So please if you are interested, just get back to me, so that we can proceed with the necessary arrangement for the puppies. Attached to this mail are pics of the available puppies. Waiting to Read Back From You Soonest. Mr. Scott

And the second:

Hello dear, I am happy to let you know that Jane passed her check up test at the delivery agency and she is fit to go in to the delivery. I had her registered under urgent home delivery so as to ensure she get home as early as possible. It cost me $80 to get her registered under the urgent home delivery and i made a wired transfer via western union directly to their financial director and to their sub head quarter in charge of the confirmation of payments below $1800 in Cameroon,Douala. and here is the address i used in making the transfer;

RECEIVER'S NAME............................EBONGSUON (EBONGSON / EBONG) NGUH CLAUDIA
RECEIVER'S COUNTRY.....................CAMEROON
RECEIVER'S STATE.............................DOUALA
RECEIVER'S ZIP CODE........................00237

That is the same address you will be using in making the payment of $470 for Jane and when you are done with the payment email the following to the delivery agency for the activation of the flight ticket of Jack;

sender's name...................that is your name
amount sent......................it should be $470
test question .................. when
answer.............................now

10 digit mtcn #.................. found on the receipt given to you by the cashier from the western union shop.

Please i will like you keep me posted as you go about making the payment to the agency and don't forget sending me pics of Jane as soon as she arrives.

Cheers !!!!
I lost my $470 eager to have Jane as my own.. Then they sent me this:
WE ARE THE NUMBER ONE IN TRANSPORTING & DELIVERY PETS TO THEIR NEW FAMILY VIA AIR AND LAND ANYWHERE IN UNITED STATE ON TIME * V.P.I VETERINARY PETS TRAVEL INSURANCE Complete Pet Air Ways Travel Solutions U.S.A, U.K, AUSTRALIA and around the Globe. The Difference is Care! ______________________________ _____________

UNIVERSAL EXPRESS SHIPPING SERVICES ALABAMA, USA

DEAR CLIENT, WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PUPPY HAVE BEEN HELD AT THE COUNTY AIRPORT BECAUSE THE INSURANCE DOCUMENT THE PUPPY POSSES IS LOCAL WHILE THE PET AUTHORITIES THERE REQUIRES A NATIONAL INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR THE PUPPY AS A RESULT THE DELIVERY CAN NOT BE CONTINUED UNLESS A NATIONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE CERTIFICATE IS ACQUIRED FOR THE PUPPY. THIS INSURANCE COVERAGE IS TO COVER THE PUPPY DURING SHIPPING IN CASE ANY INCIDENT OCCURS SUCH AS ACCIDENT, DEATH BECAUSE OF ANY DISEASE CONTRACTED DURING SHIPPING. IF ANY MISFORTUNE OCCURS, THE INSURANCE DEPARTMENT WILL REFUND YOU EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SPENT INCLUDING DAMAGES. THIS INSURANCE THAT YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY IS ALSO CALLED A REFUNDABLE INSURANCE, THIS MEANS WHEN WE SHIP YOUR PUPPY AND ARRIVE YOUR LOCATION, THE MONEY WHICH YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY NOW WILL BE REFUNDED TO YOU IN CASH BY OUR PET CARRIER AGENT WHO WILL BE CHARGED TO BRING YOUR PUPPY AT YOUR HOME FROM THE AIRPORT. BELOW IS A BRIEF DESCRIPTION ON HOW THE INSURANCE IS CALCULATED AND HOW REIMBURSEMENT WORKS. THIS INSURANCE FEE IS RE - FUNDED TO RECEIVER OF PET AT ARRIVAL PUPPY PRESENTLY AT INSURANCE BRANCH OFFICE,

Tested and confirmed for shipping with a comprehensive exam and treatment fee Calculated below.

FULL SCHEME RE-FUNDS INSURANCE CALCULATION Veterinary invoice* Amount paid by policy holder Benefit schedule allowance per-incident**

Amount reimbursed by VPI when kitten arrives your home Comprehensive exam and treatment fees (medications and laceration stitching) $400.00 $200.00 $600.00 Anesthesia/Ant-pressure Regulatory Crate $300.00 $200.00 $500.00 Total claim amount filed with VPI AFTER ARRIVAL $1100.00 VPI per-incident deductible -$0.00 Sub-total of eligible expenses for full Scheme insurance $1100.00 PURPOSE OF THE MAIL You have a Female Shiba Inu Puppy by name Jane coming From ARKANSAS and has to be delivered by the PET AIR WAYS to your home . In regards to the above , some shots /Vaccinations were carried out on the puppy this morning and as such all the vaccinations are expired and we need to give the puppy new vaccination before caring out with the delivery today . ,we need to give the puppy full vaccinations before it is allowed to enter or to leave . This is to ensure that all pets owners and pets lovers have full responsibility of giving their pets the required health care and also not to promote the spread of infectious diseases . We had a test run on the puppy and the following was the result from the vet department. Rabies Vaccinations.......+ve

Rabies Blood tests.......+ve
Leishmaniasis Blood tests.............+ve
Parainfluenza (DHLPP)..............-ve
Babesia gibsoni blood tests.............-ve
Brucella Canis............+ve
Ehrlichia.................-ve
Brucella Canis Ehrlichia..........+ve
Heartworm.................+ve
Parasite & Insecticide Treatment.............-ve
Hookworm tests..............-ve
Microchip Insertions & Readings....+ve
With these tests done on the puppy , we came to a conclusion that the puppy will need all shots that were missing in the test ie he needs all the "-ves" since all those +ves were present .The cost of all those vaccines will sum up to $900 . This will be paid using the same details .Note that this fee is a refundable.

METHOD >>>>>>> WIRE TRANSFER REQUIRED >>>>>> POST OFFICE WESTERN UNION Deposit >>>>>>> $2000 How Reimbursements Work Typically pet insurance provider, uses one of the three methods in determining reimbursements: listed below: CASH ( When Pet courier arrives your Home ) MASTER CARD, DEBIT CARD, VISA CARD... ( Direct Transfer) The Department of Insurance (DOI) & Policyholders through their statisticians knows the % reimbursement which is available for pet's accidents, injuries and illnesses............... Details about the ONLINE CHECK IN will be filled and emailed over to your when we confirm Re-Fundable Insurance change. E.g filled out the Booking information and booking reference with last name. SO YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY A TOTAL SUM OF $2000.00 FOR THE VPI REFUNDABLE INSURANCE COVERAGE AND VACCINATION DIRECTLY TO OUR COMPANY INSURANCE DEPARTMENT USING THE DETAILS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT SEND THE FUNDS EARLY ENOUGH, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE A PROPER SHIPPING SCHEDULE FOR YOUR PUPPY. SO WE ADVICE THAT YOU BE FAST WITH THE PAYMENT SO THAT WE CAN HAVE YOUR PUPPY SHIPPED ON TIME. STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF PET AIR WAYS THANKS GENERAL MANAGER ARKANSAS BRANCH Mr. MAC MORGAN CUSTOMER SERVICE PET FLIGHT INTERNATIONAL TELL : (276) 415 - 1105 U.S.A SECETARY Mrs. CHRIS CHAMBER
I paid them $900 while the "owner" paid $1,100 but my boyfriend and I put our guard up when we got a second itinerary, we had a feeling there was no Jane. I got my $900 back but not my $470...

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer