Scammers Impersonating Karlie Graffen / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Scammers Impersonating Karlie Graffen / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:14 am

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image Image
Thank you for your mail.

Mrs Karlie Graffen private home which she also have apart a 300 acre estate which is occupied by different people and they are still empty properties which is yet to be occupied as well, several brokers there in Canada has taken advantage of her good heart of giving them the opportunity to manage her properties as she's of age ( 64yrs) which is why she's in need of a foreign individual to manage this properties for her with trust and also a well mannered house keeper to take care of her private home which is on a 1 acre land and More Properties in Alberta, Canada.

Here is the stating terms & conditions that goes with the application of this position ( Property Manager & House Keeper)

Position Offered: Property Manager & Supervisor
Monthly Salary & Weekly 14Expenses Allowance
Monthly Salary = $8,785 Canadian Dollars
Weekly Expenses Allowance fee = $785 Canadian Dollars

Your Employer (Mrs Karlie Graffen) shall be responsible for your Air ticket expenses + Accommodation which will be free through out your working duration with me.

Additional Benefits includes:Free Medical Insurance, Free feeding and Clothing Allowance plus a 45 days vacation to visit your country / home town.

You will be responsible for your visa fees/charges with the Canadian Consulate.

Your Flight ticket will be provided by your employer(Mrs Karlie Graffen),after the confirmation of your visa from canadian consulate.

Your Employer (Mrs Karlie Graffen) Agent(Mr Mohammed Rizwan) shall provide you with an authentic & genuine Visa consular who is well trusted and known for stamping a guaranteed visa at the Canadian embassy, the visa consular shall be in charge of your visa process, but i will advice that you follow every instructions given to you for you not to have any problem with your visa stamping.

If you find satisfaction and comfortability with my terms & conditions stated above.

Kindly revert back with the below requirement.
- Copy of (2) Passport Photographs
- National I.D Card or Driver's License (If Available)
- International Passport Copy.
- Any College or High school certificates

Once all this above requirement has been received, an instruction shall be passed to my private attorney(lawyer) to send you an approved Employment agreement letter which you have to fill and send back a copy to him.

Employer Website: http://www.gkpml.com

I appreciate your time and understanding,

Thanks. Await your best response.

Regards.
Mr Mohammed Rizwan
+447405084000

Scammer Impersonating Embassy in Ontario in Canada asking for $688 CAD for fake visa

Dear

All your document has been received and filed for visa procurement submission.
Do revert with your visa processing fees on before 16th Oct 2018.

Regards,
Anderson Jeffery.
Canadian High Commission.
Consulate General of Canada.
Suite 748 99 Bank Street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1P 6G3, Canada.

Scam Domain - Read Scam Websites

Domain Name: GKPML.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2290520369_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namesilo.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namesilo.com
Updated Date: 2018-07-27T10:45:03Z
Creation Date: 2018-07-27T09:52:40Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-07-27T09:52:40Z
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 1479
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@namesilo.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4805240066
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS1.GKPML.COM
Name Server: NS2.GKPML.COM

Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Re: Scammers Impersonating Karlie Graffen / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:17 pm

Another Scam Email

Dear Applicant,

I would like to inform you that,all necessary documents required in processing your visa has been received at our office in New Delhi. Furthermore, do kindly print, fill and sign the attached forms to this mail and send it back as soon as possible so that your file can be arranged for submission without any delay at the applicant canter.

The files attached in the mail below are?

A] VISA APPLICATION FORM.
B] C_D_L VERIFICATION FORM.

Note: Kindly make sure you provide this listed requirement for your visa procurement submission?

1) Copy of your Current International Passport.
2) Copy of your Passport Photograph [600PX - 600PX].
3) Any Government Issued ID Card (Driver's License, Voter ID, etc).
4) Employment Visa Fee Submission : $403.901 CAD [21,000 INR] Including tax]
5) C_D_L verification Charges Fee: $283.817 CAD [14,755 INR]Including tax]
TOTAL VISA DOCUMENTATIONS CHARGES: $687.718 CAD [35,755.00/-INR] Including tax]

Notice: This is to notify you that your Visa application file will NOT be officially process for screening without complete documentation and Visa payment receipt so I urge you to comply and provide the necessaries without any delay so that your file can be submitted for approval.

Covert: Your Documents will be officially process on a VIP platform,and within (22 Days of working office hour),your Visa will be ready for stamping, this platform is strictly confidential and i will advice you not to further contact any other number or official email for enquiries aside my private number and email. otherwise there might be rejection or cancellation of Visa processing.

Visit to the Canadian High Commission is strictly on appointment with applicant coming for thumbprint or Visa Stamping,Canadian Embassy does not accept irrelevant visiting from applicant that his/her files has not been officially processed.

Regards,
Howard Campbell
Canadian High Commission

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer