nddc project / project.nddc@contractor.net / West Africa Import Scam

Scammers offering you fake government procurement contracts. Read West Africa Import-Export/Fake Tender/Procurement Scam
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

nddc project / project.nddc@contractor.net / West Africa Import Scam

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:17 am

For more information on these scams Read http://www.westafrica-importexport-scam.tk , http://www.scamwebsites.tk and http://www.never-wire-money-to-strangers.tk

John Adams

Mar 29

Dear Victim

I thank you for your kind response.

NDDC Means; Niger Delta Development Commission. It is a Governmental organization.

Like I said previously, understand that, we are working as an accredit commission agent to the buying organization. Also be informed that this is a TENDER, it is open to all eligible foreign Manufactures, Distributor, Exporter and individual.etc. Meanwhile, our commission is our priority.

Please note that the TENDER was published by the Niger Delta Development Commission(NDDC.)

We were authorized by the NDDC Project Procurement Division, to consult foreign companies for the on-going supply offer/Tender. So we are very glad to receive your mail in good condition.

Therefore, with your company's support and cooperation, we are ready to work with your company to ensure we secure this supply contract from the NDDC Tender Board Commission, to your company's favor and for our mutual benefit.

It may please you to know that, due to my personal relationship with some top voting members of the contract award committees, many foreign companies have gotten theirs through my effort.

PLEASE DO LET US KNOW IF YOUR COMPANY IS READY TO PARTICIPATE FOR THE TENDER/BIDDING EXERCISE.

If yes, then I want you to understand that, it is your company's responsibility to include our 2% commission on your prices quoted in FOB & CIF base.

Upon the receipt of your positive respond by indicating that you have include/add our 2% commission in your CIF price, I will immediately submit your product price to the NDDC Project Procurement Division for their total study and approval.

Again, also understand that, our commission will be pay to our company's bank account. i.e. After your company must have received 100% payment of your contract fund/invoice value, from the NDDC Project Procurement Division.

Below are the required Item and quantity needed:

PRODUCT NAME: Table
DIMENSION: Round 32
QUANTITY: 1500 Units.

PRODUCT NAME: Table
DIMENSION: Rectangular 28 x 48
QUANTITY: 1000 Units.

PRODUCT NAME: Chairs
SIZE: Regular
QUANTITY: 3000 Units.

PRODUCT NAME: Chairs
SIZE: Stool
QUANTITY: 3000 Units.

Be inform that partial shipping is allowed.
Understand that further details and bidding procedures shall be given to you upon the receipt of your positive response and its CIF prices, which must be present to the buying organization for their consideration and approval.

We are expecting your CIF prices for immediate submission to the NDDC Project Procurement Division.

Port of Destination: - Tinca Sea port, Apapa Lagos Nigeria.

Best regards,

Mr.John Adams(CEO)
J&A INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Add: 22 ALLEN AVENUE,IKEJA,LAGOS STATE.NIGERIA.
PHONE: +234 903 241 0527.

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer