mabbot650@gmail.com / Fake Check-Money Mule Scammer

These are scams and scam websites which do not fall into the other categories of scams or can be used in multiple scams. They include Next of Kin, Trunk Box, Dying Widow, Rich Orphan, Payment Representative, Fake Government Agent , Fake Compensation, Fake ATM card etc.
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

mabbot650@gmail.com / Fake Check-Money Mule Scammer

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:18 am

[highlight=yellow]mabbot650@gmail.com[/highlight] advertises as housesitting, but wants to give you checks for unnamed orphanages instead and is asking for your personal contact info. It is a money mule scam! Never accept a check from a stranger and deposit in your account and then wire money to some individual. Read http://www.fakechecks.org.

"Hello how are you doing ,and thanks i receive your information as requested i want you to know that swiftly and expediency is one of the major qualities I am looking for. You have been approved of the position and will be starting work Next week . A payment will be mailed to you and it should delivered next week . After receiving the payment, you will have it processed at your bank. The payment will include your weekly pay and the rest will be used to run errand After checking my files, your first assignment will be a drop of for orphanage homes which i do twice every month.The Address of the orphanage home will be provided to you as soon as the payment has been delivered

I will email you more information about the first week payment delivery and will use this week to test your efficiency.

Thanks and enjoy your weekend

How are you doing and sorry about the delay in my response but unfortunately the Job is no longer available but i have a better offer My name is Marcus Abbott , an Interior Decorators with a large client base and because of my job I'm constantly out of the State. My former Errand Runner and collector just got married and moved to Canada. If you accept my offer, I will need you to take charge of my mail pick up and drop offs in your city/town. The job is flexible All errands will be in your city/town All expenses and taxes will be covered by me and you are to work for just 2 to 3 days per week (2 hours daily). You will be doing this for 3 weeks until I get back to town so we can formally meet and discuss about the possibility of making this arrangement long term if I'm satisfied with your performance.

How much will you charge per week? $400 weekly That is not a bad offer is it? If you accept this offer please reply with the following details: and if you are not pleased with my offered amount i will be paying weekly kindly let me know how much you will charge.

Get back to me with the details Below.

Full Name
Physical/Residential contact address, Apt #, City, State, Zip Code,
Cell number, Home number,
Current Occupation and Available hours.

I will be needing your service immediately, so once the information above is received, I will request your first week payment be mailed to you along with the pay to run errands for me.

Kindly get back soon

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer