Scammers Impersonating Marriott Hotel / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Secret Agent Man
Site Admin

Scammers Impersonating Marriott Hotel / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Secret Agent Man » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:42 am

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam, even if they say they will reimburse you! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! and Identifying Scam Websites! or click on the images below:

Image ImageImage

Marriott Hotel
Canada <macareerjobs@gmail.com>
To: Fri, Feb 28 at 11:35 AM

Congratulations!

This is to inform you that your application to join our team of staffs have been approved accordingly. We advise you to print out the attached Contract Agreement Letter, sign it and send it back to us, then send a copy to Canada Immigration email address for your visa processing -- (migrationexpert.ca@outlook.com)

BELOW IS HOW YOU WILL WRITE TO THE IMMIGRATION OFFICE

Dear sir/madam,

Please could you allow me entrance into Canada for employment in Marriott Hotel Toronto Canada, I got a job in Marriott Hotel and the management of Marriott Hotel directed me to your office for my visa processing, i would like you to make a reference to them and verify the geniality of my assertion, i hope that my application for entrance will be given a favorable consideration and verifying in your assistance in making my trip to Canada a reality.

Sincerely yours.

Full Names...
Passport Number...
Country of origin...

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer