African Program Procurement Authority (Fake Tender Scam)

Scammers offering you fake government procurement contracts. Read West Africa Import-Export/Fake Tender/Procurement Scam
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:12 am

For more information on these scams Read West Africa Fake Procurement/Tender Scam and, Identifying Scammmers and Scam Websites! and Never Wire Money to Strangers! and http://www.joewein.de/sw/benin-import-scam.htm

Image Image

NO 1 Dr. Isert Road ,7th Avenue Area,
P.O. Box M.386, Accra, Ghana
E-mail:inquiry@afppauthority.org
info.afppa@gmail.com

First email:

Attn:Sir/Madam,

I wish to inform your esteem company about a tender supply in the AFRICAN PROGRAM PROCUREMENT AUTHORITY(APPA THE BUYER) here in Ghana for the supply of Aircraft refuellers.This Tender is open to Foreign suppliers whose company products meet international standards.Terms of Payment: If the Order is given to you, An upfront payment of 70% (T/T) will be made to your account, while 30% will be paid before shipment. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO DO OFFICIAL TENDER REGISTRATION WITH THE AFRICAN PROGRAM PROCUREMENT AUTHORITY (APPA) when you are submitting your Supply/bidding documents for approval before award. If your company is interested kindly get back to me for details about the project supply and how to proceed. You are advice to send your company cat-long and your company price list and your Quotation. I am African Program Procurement Authority(APPA) agent.

Best Regards
Mr.Mensah Kojo
Tel:+233(0)560391298
Mob:+233544960455

[highlight=yellow]Next email:[/highlight]
Sir/ Madam,

Thanks for the interest in participating on the ongoing tender bid in Ghana under the auspices of African Program Procurement Authority in collaboration with Government. Once again I introduce our company, as government consultant company registered with ( African Program Procurement Authority); to initiate contacts with companies/persons overseas for the supply of the needs of Government/ Organizations in accordance with their 2016/17

Projects development programs. I have the mandate of the African Program Procurement Authority and the Government Procurement Authority to write and inquire about your products for a possible Supply Offer procurement, I'm registered by the aforementioned Agencies to operate as African Program Procurement Authority and government contract negotiator and facilitator. The ( African Program Procurement Authority)is looking for suppliers who can handle the supply of a high quality Products which funding has been set aside and they contract procedures and which I believed that if you respect and follow up the internal guidelines by the African Program Procurement Authority your company shall automatically received award approval and notifications.

Secondly, I want you have a complete discussion with your company on this bid and it shall be their total support and decision to participate fully and also work with me on this project because I didn't want any disappointment from your end on this subject matter , as I am recommending your company to the Procurement Authority and Chairman of the Board. Please if you are not interested to be fully participate in the Project indicate by replying back to me, so that it will not be wasting my time and communication because this is a bid. If you are really interested, as you said on your first earlier email to bid for the Tender, Kindly time your time and go through my email and understood the Procedures and processes first before getting to the Bid. The contract procedures and which I believed that if you dully respect and follow up the internal guidelines map out by the (African Program Procurement Authority) your company shall received award approval base on the quality of the Products and Registration.

(A)PRODUCTS NEEDED FOR THE TENDER ARE :

(1) Aircraft RefuellerFuel Trailer(1000 Liter)
(2) Aircraft refueller semi Trailer

Total Quantity Need( 2 Units) and Technical Description Sheets specifications at the supplier discretion

(B)PAYMENT IS AS FOLLOWS: Terms of Payment: If the contract is given to you, An upfront payment of 80% (T/T) will be made to your account, while 20% will be paid before shipment. Find below the procedure and useful information to proceed with,

(C)GENERAL PROCEDURE FOR THE CONTRACT PROJECT SUPPLY;

1. You are to prepare a proforma invoice covering the quantity of Product your company is to supply(QUOTED IN USD or EURO) after the submission of the final price list for approval.

2. You are also required to write official letter of intent from your company indicating your company interest and ability to handle the supply if awarded to your company.

3. You are to use the below address to prepare your Offer(Proforma invoice )and the letter of intent.

4. You are required to send a Scan copy of your company Registration Certificate or Incorporation Certificate that guarantee you to do business in your country locality .

(D) USE THE CONTACT BELOW FOR THE PREPARATION OF YOUR BIDDING DOCUMENTS

The Honorable Chairman
Project Monitoring and Implementation Unit
African Program Procurement Authority
NO 1 Dr. Isert Road ,7th Avenue Area, P.O. Box M.386,
Accra, Ghana
E-mail:inquiry@afppauthority.org
info.afppa@gmail.com

(E)COMPANY REGISTRATION WITH THE PROCUREMENT DEPARTMENT;

(1)You will be required to register your company officially as non residential contractor/suppliers,Seller agent supplier or manufactures for the Tender Bid participation with the African Program Procurement Authority through your local accredited agent. This is a guarantee for the approval of the Bid for you and legal Participation .

(2). Your to calculate and add 3% of the total supply value as agency commission in your invoice which your company has to pay us immediately you receives full payment from the government(the buyer).

(3). You are to ensure that your company Product is of quality and standard.

(4). You should prepare your invoice and the letter of intent and sent to me in an email attachment for my onward official submission to their office for their review processing and evaluation,consideration and subsequent approval for award of the supply.

(5). The procurement department upon receiving your company Quotation will contact your company directly with relevant documentation and See the attached forms to fill up and return back to them for their further evaluation process for the award of contract supply.

(6)Regarding the Registration on Tender Participation of the Bid , It's your company responsibility to focus and get your company register as the matter of urgency in accordance with the tender procedures demand which guarantee your total legal participation on the bidding process, whether you win or lose it is refundable as the Tender authority required from you.

After the confirmation of the fee an official payment receipt will be issued together with Certificate of Registration to allowed your company do business now and further within the region. As your local representative ,We shall take the bidding process and work it out base on our own strategy since we understood the business environment and administrative procedures including the culture together with the language and Please note that one touch winning is our key target and reassurance from us to you only play by the rules.

Therefore follow our directives and instructions in as much as this Tender is concerned to make it successful and profitable for both of us.

Finally , We reassured you to do our best by making sure our highest priority and key target is winning the Bid for you because both your company and ours are making profits, we need to work together as a team, We are looking forward working with you to achieved a great success in the bid. As your local agent representing your company on this project our core duty is to win the Tender Bid and mobilization is very important to secured category

(A) Victory. If you are satisfied with my explanations, send your official Quotation Price invoice per each of the Product needed and Technical specification if any, from your company and it shall be at your company best Standard or international Standard Specification. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation and mutual understanding.

Regards,
Mr. Mensah Kojo
DAAWA AGRO COMPANY LTD
Accra -Ghana.
Tel:+233(0)560391298
Mob:+233544960455

Scam Domain
Registry Domain ID: D402200000000225056-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server:
Registrar URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Updated Date: 2016-12-07T03:45:16Z
Creation Date: 2016-10-07T08:06:57Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2017-10-07T08:06:57Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse-contact@publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.2013775952
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: C183716052-LROR
Registrant Name: nnamdi osu
Registrant Organization: Liberty digital solution
Registrant Street: 5b somosu street aguda surulere
Registrant City: lagos
Registrant State/Province: lagos
Registrant Postal Code: 01234
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.08164220091
Registrant Email: nnamdiosu@gmail.com
Name Server: NS1.LIBERTYDIGITALSOLUTION.COM
Name Server: NS2.LIBERTYDIGITALSOLUTION.COM