Ibrahimabirahmed01@gmail.com / Scammer Impersonating Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Ibrahimabirahmed01@gmail.com / Scammer Impersonating Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:41 pm

Greetings

Pleased to be shared in your connection as friend. I am Ibrahim Abir Ahmed at Foreign Petroleum Exploration Company. I am contacting you in respect of our company's quest in giving out a five years supply Contract. Foreign Petroleum Exploration Company is in scarce of a product which we use for production and it is affecting our manufacturing skills therefore making us unable to fulfill our supply chains with our customer/s.

On this regards we are willing to award this contract to any reliable individual or company who can capably handle this contract. I will proceed in details when i receive your kind respond. If you are interested in this contract offer kindly contact me via my email " Ibrahimabirahmed01@gmail.com " for more details of the contract before i direct you to our company to apply for this contract officially.

NOTE: Due to the restriction of pasting email addresses here, i implied a means of spacing my email. So i would like you to combine/bring them together to get my correct email address. I will proceed in details when i read from you. Best regards Mr Ibrahim Abir Ahmed Warehouse Director Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Company Email: Ibrahimabirahmed01@gmail.com

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer