rateecatletloanfirm01@gmail.com / Fake Loan Scam

Scammers charging advance fees for loans which are promised but never made. Read Fake Loan Scams
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:55 pm

For further information on these Scams, please Read Fake Loan Scams and Never Wire Money to Strangers and Identifying Scammmers and Scam Websites!

Image Image

To Everyone, I have been doing business with RTC Finance for many years now. I am a single mother who works hard & rarely receives child support. So when hard times hit they hit HARD. I cannot count the number of times that I have had to borrow money, not to mention have fallen behind on my payments and needed help/ time to catch them up & in my years of doing business with your Dakota branch I have ALWAYS received the absolute BEST treatment from everyone. I work in customer service on a daily basis and I cannot say enough about this branch. The entire crew is friendly, helpful, kind, understanding & professional.” and i want to say thank you Mr,Gregory for making me get back on my fit again i am now i proud owner of my business thanks to the loan you and your company Grant me with just a due time ,to Everyone there who needs support here is the Email and contact Phone number : +1 605-609-2525 Email: rateecatletloanfirm01@gmail.com

Thank you God Bless you

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer