sarahbraytoninvestmentlimited@yahoo.com (Fake Loan Scam Fraud)

Scammers charging advance fees for loans which are promised but never made. Read Fake Loan Scams
Secret Agent Man
Site Admin

sarahbraytoninvestmentlimited@yahoo.com (Fake Loan Scam Fraud)

Unread post by Secret Agent Man » Sat May 25, 2019 9:53 am

For further information on these Scams, please Read Fake Loan Scams and Never Wire Money to Strangers and Identifying Scammmers and Scam Websites!

Image Image

Good day I am Nicole McDonald by name and i live in united kingdom i will like to talk about the goodness of God in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the INTERNET and was been scammed so i became desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender on-line then i saw a comment from a friend called john lyton and he talked about this legit loan company where he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he introduced me to a woman called Mrs.sarah Brayton who controls a firm called SARAH BRAYTON INVESTMENT LIMITED, So i applied for a loan sum of ($360,000.00 USD) with low interest rate of 3% so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account that was how i was able to get my loan to keep my broken business running and also to pay off my bills so i am advising everyone of you who is interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact them via email:

sarahbraytoninvestmentlimited@yahoo.com
to get any kind of loan you need today, thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life.

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer