Dangotegrouploandepartment@gmail.com / Fake Loan Scam Fraud

Scammers charging advance fees for loans which are promised but never made. Read Fake Loan Scams
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Dangotegrouploandepartment@gmail.com / Fake Loan Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:06 am

For further information on these Scams, please Read Fake Loan Scams and Never Wire Money to Strangers and Identifying Scammmers and Scam Websites!

Image Image
real testimony and good news !!!

My name is mohammad, I just received my loan and has been transferred to my bank account, a few days ago I applied to the Dangote Loan Company through Lady Jane (Ladyjanealice@gmail.com), I asked Lady jane about the Dangote Loan Company requirements and jane woman told me that if I have all the requirements that my loan will be transferred to me without delay

And believe me now because my Rp. 11 billion loan with an interest rate of 2% for my Coal Mining business has just been approved and transferred to my account, this is a dream to come, I promise Lady Jane that I will tell the world is this true? and I will tell the world now because this is true

You don't need to pay registration fees, license fees, comply with the Dangote Loan Company and you will get your loan

for more details contact me via email: mahammadismali234@gmail.com
and contact Dangote Loan Company for your loan now via email Dangotegrouploandepartment@gmail.com

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer