Karinarolandloancompany@gmail.com (Fake Loan Scam Fraud)

Scammers charging advance fees for loans which are promised but never made. Read Fake Loan Scams
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Karinarolandloancompany@gmail.com (Fake Loan Scam Fraud)

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:33 am

For further information on these Scams, please Read Fake Loan Scams and Never Wire Money to Strangers and Identifying Scammmers and Scam Websites!

Image Image

This is an email from a scammer impersonating a “happy” customer.

My name is SHARON LOGAN, I am from Washington, D.C. U.S.A, I want to use this media to write to people in the internet who is in need of a real loan, that if you need a loan without getting cheated apply from karina roland loan company is the right company to apply from i am a teacher i was cheated 2 time by a fake company who clam to be lenders but at end up be scammed, but now i no longer worry because karina ronad has already helped me so if you need an urgent loan to do any project or business this company is going to put a smile to your face i have also introduced most of my friends to this company and only 2 of my friends told me they have received there loans already one of my friend received a loan of $39,000.00 dollars and the other of my friend received the sum of $65,000.00 dollars so anyone in need of an online loan apply from this company and you will be rest assure, because this company is really helpful and God will continue to use them to help people in need of a loan. If you need an online loan apply from this company and contact them via this means email address karinarolandloancompany@gmail.com or whatsapp only +1(312)8721-592 and also you can contact me via email sharonlogan023@gmail.com for more informatiom, thank you all.

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer