harrystevenloanfirm@yahoo.com / harrystevenloanfirm@gmail.com - Fake Loan Scam Fraud

Scammers charging advance fees for loans which are promised but never made. Read Fake Loan Scams
Pumpkin King
Site Admin

harrystevenloanfirm@yahoo.com / harrystevenloanfirm@gmail.com - Fake Loan Scam Fraud

Unread post by Pumpkin King » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:29 pm

For further information on these Scams, please Read Fake Loan Scams and Never Wire Money to Strangers and Identifying Scammmers and Scam Websites!

Image Image

MY TESTIMONY FROM A LEGITIMATE MONEY LENDER

Have you been looking for a loan? Do you need an urgent personal or business loan? Contact Harry Steven Finance Home he help me with a loan of $300.000 some days ago after been scammed of $2500 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $300,000.00.. Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: harrystevenloanfirm@yahoo.com OR harrystevenloanfirm@gmail.com .He is a trust worthy man. CONTACT HIM TODAY: harrystevenloanfirm@yahoo.com OR harrystevenloanfirm@gmail.com AS HE IS DYNAMIC,TRUSTWORTHY AND 100% RELIABLE......

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer