Dennis Hopkins Finance Home / Fake Loan Scam Fraud

Scammers charging advance fees for loans which are promised but never made. Read Fake Loan Scams
Secret Agent Man
Site Admin

Dennis Hopkins Finance Home / Fake Loan Scam Fraud

Unread post by Secret Agent Man » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:55 pm

For further information on these Scams, please Read Fake Loan Scams and Never Wire Money to Strangers and Identifying Scammmers and Scam Websites!

Image Image

Below is scam ad by the scam lender!

Recently I was involved in a scam with a company pretending to be a loan company that went in search of a lender that would lend money to people with bad credit. To make a really long story short I was naive and ended up wiring a total of $11,350.00 to Canada. The worst part of this whole thing is that I did my research like I was supposed to, the company was listed in the phone book in MA, and I also checked them out!!! Everything checked out fine and when the money never came in the company said that they were going to refund my money and when the money never came in I tried to call the company and the recording now says Thank you Goodbye and hangs up on you. I was Lucky to get in Contact with Recently I was involved in a scam with a company pretending to be a loan company that went in search of a lender that would lend money to people with bad credit. To make a really long story short I was naive and ended up wiring a total of $11,350.00 to Canada. The worst part of this whole thing is that I did my research like I was supposed to, the company was listed in the phone book in MA, and I also checked them out!!! Everything checked out fine and when the money never came in the company said that they were going to refund my money and when the money never came in I tried to call the company and the recording now says Thank you Goodbye and hangs up on you. I was Lucky to get in Contact with Dennis Hopkins Finance Home that offered me a loan of $500.000. i will refer anyone in need of financial Help to www.dennishopkinsfinance.de.vu or dennishopkins_financehome@live.com. Tel: USA +12404374240 Tel:UK +447509546091. I had a wonderful experience with them. Dennis Hopkins Finance Home is a legitimate Money Lender that offered me a loan of $500.000. i will refer anyone in need of financial Help to www.dennishopkinsfinance.de.vu or dennishopkins69@yahoo.com or dennishopkins_financehome@live.com. Tel: USA +12404374240 Tel:UK +447509546091. I had a wonderful experience with them. Dennis Hopkins Finance Home is a legitimate Money Lender

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer