Gebvala Henry Dinga

Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Gebvala Henry Dinga

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:08 am

26th October 2011 06:55 AM

Name of scammer: Gebvala Henry Dinga

Scammer's known aliases: Glory Thompson, henry moore, Ali Issa, agricultural product group, Johnson, Mr leonard, Mrs Rebeca, Mr.kenedy, PETS PARADISE LTD, Ms. jezzy jasmine, camoils, Mr. gideon jim, Franky Moore, Standardoil Company Ltd, PUREBULKOIL COMPANY LTD, Mr. Ben kenedy, Carlson Nuts Com Limited, PROCHEMICALS CO TLD, Mr. Smith

Scammer's known email addresses: glorythompson75@yahoo.com, faustinus01@gmail.com, petmovers@mail2consultant.com, purebulkoil@yahoo.com

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 23777042452, 23793235268, 23796070561, 23796070567, 23779412286, 23796183846

Link: http://www.cybercrimeops.com/forums/sho ... hp?t=49618

Western Union / Moneygram information:
Hello , Thanks for contacting me concerning my tamed young cubs ,I still have these pets with me and all our cubs are up to date on all vet checks and health record is up to date..Our baby cubs are easy to get along with even beginners as we take off time to provide any buyer with a care sheet to help them enjoy raising the young cubs.They are also vet checked and will be tested and confirmed again by the pet delivery agency before take off if you will be taking any.I will send them with a Hand Book on training and care guide so that you will proceed with the next step from where i stopped.First i want you to know that this babies have never been considered as pets but as children.They are just like any other pet you would imagine(dogs,birds etc).They have been home raised since birth and are 3months old.They have been trained and are very playful with kids and other home pets.So you have to consider that before taking them .Take them as the pets they are and just proceed with their training and care as it will be instructed on the manual i will send.okay.I was called on phone that my daughter Cindy had an accident on her way back from college in east bay cameron so i had to take along my babies since there was no one to take care of them.So i and my husband spend all our time at the hospital and do not want to neglect that part for the love we have for them .So i will prefer to give them to some one who has all the time for them also male or female?. cheetahs 500 and tiger cubs 600dollars . Below are more details about them and procedure. 1. Their best playmates are children and other house hold pets.They love every one and run up to almost every one as soon as they stretched their hand forward to them. 2.The most important paper we will need to get for you will be the Change of their vet Ownership papers from our names to your names and address which we need to get to make sure they are transferred to your name before we send them to you ..This is why we will make the shipping arrangement to be home delivery or to your closest airport to your home.You can reach us via 01123777042452 Regards and waiting to hear from you
thanks
Glory

Money Transfer Request Details

Type: Western Union Money Transfer
Receiver's Name: GEBVALA HENRY DINGA
Address: CAMEROON, 00237
Amount: $750 USD
Text Question: A
Text Anwser: B

Link to real ID: http://2009-cameroon-gce-results.blogsp ... -town.html
Real ID info: A/L Centre Number: 1237 BAMENDA OLD TOWN EXTERNAL
(76) GEBVALA HENRY DINGA - HIS-C,PHI-E,

Scam link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... #post97810
Scam text/format

25 October 2009, 15:27

bawelna
Participant

Timezone: GMT
Languages:
SCUM: henry moore => faustinus01@gmail.com

http://www.iperads.com/?view=showad&...4619&cityid=44

Quote:

Hello
I am glad that you are interested in my babies.They are still
available. Firstly, i want you to know that my puppies are very
healthy and current on all their most recent shots ; De wormed, micro
chipped, DNA tested,A.K.C registered and Well home and potty
trained.They also have very good temperaments,are familiar with all
other animals and have all their health papers to date.They get a Vet
check after every three weeks and have always been known in my
neighborhood as the best puppies.They are very playful and romantic
and understand French, English and Spanish Languages as i travel with
them often to various countries.

Despite all these qualities they possess, i face one difficult problem
with them which is my job.You see i have a job that keeps me busy all
day and provides me very limited time to spend with these puppies and
that makes me feel so sad.Moreover, the present house i am living in
is so small and has limited space for them to play around like they
always do.This makes life miserable for them and i as well so i need a
home which is spacious and where quality time is spent with them and
that is why i have reason to give them out.

I am giving them out free but the only thing which will involve
finances is their flight fee.They will be shipped to you from here in
Yaounde, cameroon and is will take approximately 6hours for them to
get to anywhere in the states.So i will require you to provide me with
the following information;Attached to this mail are some of their
pics.
- Your full Names
-Your Full address
-Phone number and
-Nearest airport to your home.

The flight fee will cost $200 for them to be delivered
directly to your home so whichever you choose depends on you.

Quote:
Hello Jerry
i was just wondering what kept you so long but that not
withstanding i will like you do the payment via western union.This
money be used in paying the flight of the pupps to your location so
immediately you pay this money the puppies wil be shipped to you.So
you will used the following informations in sending the money.This is
my number for any inquiries 023777042452 Or +23777042452

Full names ........GEBVALA HENRY DINGA
Address...........5 avn dla
Country..........Cameroon
Test question.........who
Answer.................god
Amount................$200
Dont forget to sent to me the MTCN number for pick up
and also sent the full names of sender and adress.
THIS IS THE SAME SCUMBAG AS:

Quote:
You will pay the money directly to them.This is their
email adress petmovers@mail2consultant.com and their number
is+23796183846 or 0023796183846.You can call them and verify.I will
also give to them your email so that they can contact you and tell you
where to pay the money so that they can be included in the next
available flight.
Thanks while waiting to hear from you soonest
Quote:
FROM SCUMBAG aka henry moore <faustinus01@gmail.com>

Please dear i had registered the pupps on the petmovers agency so i
thought you were going to sent to me the money so that i pay foer
their flight since you said you were doubting the petmovers agency
.My dear what do you realy want me to do.The pet movers agency is real i
am the one who went and registered the pupps there do you think i can
do such a think to my lovely babies to register them to a fake agency
.It was this same agency that transported them here. Please marry is
either you pay dir'ectly to the petmovers agency or you sent the money
to me so i can pay them here.Please have mercy on these babies and pay
the money so that they can leave the airport for they have been long
since i registered them in the airport.I am writing to you with tears
in my eyes.Please..Please dear do something

Thanks while waiting on your positive respond
Quote:
this is their number 0023796070561 or +23796070567 or +23779412286
can call them any time

Scam link http://hotproducts.manufacturer.com/bus ... pe=contact
Scam text/format

agricultural product group
Contact Information
Contact Person: Ali Issa
Phone Number: 23777042452
Street Address: yaounde
City: yaounde
Province/State: -
Zip Code: 237

Scam link http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=uk
Scam text/format

Contact Information
Contact Person: Ms. glory thompson
Company Name: glorythompson
Street Address: 5avenue
City: yaounde
Province/State: center
Country/Region: Cameroon
Zip: 237
Telephone: 237-77042452

Scam link http://thepoodleanddogblog.typepad.com/ ... index.html
Scam text/format

In which I correspond with a missionary from Cameroon (or is it Nigeria?) who has a free Bulldog (or is it Yorkie?) puppy

People are still falling for the Nigerian puppy scam:

From today’s Bismarck Tribune: Toni Miller, 23, now is out about $850 after trying to get two Yorkshire terrier puppies shipped to her from someone posing as a missionary in Nigeria.

I have corresponded with these scammers several times. This is the funniest one because he loses track of what scam he is running through the days this went on. It all started with a comment on one of my posts where he thought he was putting in a classified ad:

A new comment from "johnson" was received on the post "Real classified ads from real papers" of the weblog "The Poodle (and Dog) Blog".

Comment: -------- GET THESE VERY HEALTHY English bulldog PUPPIES AT YOUR HOMES FOR FREE.THEY ARE VERY HEALTHY AND CURRENT ON THEIR MOST RECENT SHOTS AND COME ALONGSIDE ALL THEIR HEALTH PAPERS.THEY ARE ALSO VERY FAMILIAR WITH OTHER ANImALS AND ARE WELL HOME TRAINED SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED IN MAKING THEM PART OF YOUR FAMILY. THANKS
Johnson, I am interested in buying a Bulldog. Please send details about the puppies. jan

Hello Jan My puppies are very healthy.They have all their health papers,are A.K.C,and C.K.C registered.They are also D.N.A tested and are also micro chipped.They are well home band potty trained and are very familiar with other animals.They also do understand many languages for i travel with them to any countries.Right now for example i am with the in Africa on research basis and they will get used to most of the African languages. They are all 4weeks old and are very playful too.If there be any other infos, please let e know in your next ail. Thanks Johnson
Johnson, I'm just curious about the price and do you have any pictures of them? jan

Jan I a not that kind of person who sells animals because they are all Beings and Gods creation like us so i feel like selling a human if selling an animal.I am giving the out absolutely for free because my job provides me with very limited time to spend with them thus i cannot take very good care of them.So all i am after is someone who can provide ore time to spend with them and a good home as well.all you have to do is pay for their transportation cost to you and nothing else.So can you do that for them? Just give me soe time to get their photos to you.Waiting Johnson
Johnson, My son really wants a Bulldog puppy. Transportation from where? Where are the puppies? Jan

JAN, I AM PRESENTLY IN WEST AFRICA, IN VICTORIA ISLAND,SOUTHERN CAMEROON. AND THAT IS WHERE THE PUPPY WILL BE SHIPPED FROM. And cost if $400. Thanks Johnson
Johnson, $400? That sounds really expensive.

Jan, Just give me a few minutes to call and find out how much it costs i am not sure it is that expensive. Well i have found out from the air port that it will cost 170dollars. Johnson
Johnson, That price sounds reasonable. Where will you be shipping her from and where can I pick her up? How soon can you send the puppy? Jan

Jan, Well i will be shipping her from Douala international Airport Cameroon Victoria and i will prefer the pup to be delivered right at your doorsteps following the address you will give us. I can post the puppy in the next available flight if you are ready for her already because all her papers are intact as you will see them.
Johnson, That sounds great. Would you prefer MasterCard or Visa for payment?

Hello Jan Cameroon has a very poor banking system especially when dealing internationally so the best and most flexible method of payment will be through the use of the WESTERN UNION and immediately the you send the money i will pick it up and pay for the puppy's flight immediately.Here are my payment details
NAMES...................GEBVALA HENRY DINGA
COUNTRY..............CAMEROON
ZIPCODE................0237
AMOUNT................$400.00
TEST QUESTION................WHO
ANSWER...........................JAN

So as soon as you wire the money let me know and send to me the MTCN control reference number so that i will get the money and pay for the flight. Thanks and have a great day. Johnson
Johnson, You said the shipping cost will be $170. Why is it now $400? And you never did send pictures. And who is Gebvala Henry Dinga? I thought they were your puppies. Jan

Jan, I am a good Christian busy with missionary work .I am giving the out absolutely for free because my job provides me with very limited time to spend with them. Dinga is family member who help me.The cost of shipping is $170 Here is picture of the puppy

Uh, Johnson, I don’t believe that is a Bulldog puppy. I am only interested in Bulldog
puppies. Are you all out of Bulldog puppies? Jan

Jan, Here is picture of adorable bulldog puppies.All you have to do is pay for their transportation cost to you and nothing else. Tell me how many do you want of the puppies. Transportation is $170 I can post the puppy in the next available flight if you are ready for her.

Johnson, I'm sure you wouldn't mind faxing copies of her AKC, CKC papers and the results of the DNA testing which you said she had so that I can verify them? Jan
Amazingly, I never heard from Johnson again.

Posted by Jan on June 25, 2009

IP addresses 195.24.209.22

Not only happy in ruining his country's reputation for the petscams, he needs to take money out of real orphan's mouths;

http://www.adoos.ca/post/1286932/ostric ... s_for_sale
Description
i am Mr leonard and my wife is called Mrs Rebeca. we both arein Africa specifically Cameroon and we own and manage a motherless babies home.we have about 50 children in our care but we have gone short of resources to run the home.so wish to ask for help from any good samaritan to support us materially, financially and spiritually..Or if anybody wishes to adopt any of this kids should contact us. we christians and wish this kids grow up in a hummanitarian spirit. most of them are picked up from streets and some brought by relatives for help.we really wish to help this children....Please contact us through our email or call us on +23796070561.
Last updated: Thursday, 28 June Adoos Reference: 1286932
http://classifieds.agriscape.com/ad/115609/en/
Ad id number: 115609
Action: Sell
Item: CANOLA/RAPESEED/PALM OIL FOR BIODIE
Category: Other
Price: 0000
Description: PUREBULKOIL COMPANY exclusively supplies feedstock (rapeseed oil & palm oil) to the Biodiesel Producers in USA, Canada, North & South America and Europe. Our job is to source the right product for your needs at competitive prices. Our dealings are honest, your information is confidential, and our business ethics are of the highest standard. CONTACT! purebulkoil@yahoo.com or call us +23796070561
Name: Mr.kenedy
Email: Click here to email the person who posted this ad
URL: http://underconstruction
Expires: Dec 4, 2007
http://www.adoos.co.uk/post/1287156/ele ... s_for_sale
Description
Get the best and adorable elephant tusks from very mature elephants from Africa.there are best forhome and museums. we have in stock large and small ones and are well parkaged readyfor transportation.plaese get back asap if interested through my email or call me using +23796070561
Last updated: Thursday, 28 June Adoos Reference: 1287156
http://www.tradetag.com/a1/a1a381ed54bc ... mpany.html
Company Name: PETS PARADISE LTD
Business Type: Buying Office, Distributor/Wholesaler, Other
Product/Service
(We Sell): Door, To, Door, Delivery,
Address: Avn250street
Contact Person: Ms. jezzy jasmine
Company Name: PETS PARADISE LTD
Street Address: Avn 250street
City: Victoria
Province/State: Daoula
Country/Region: Cameroon
Zip: 00237
Telephone: 00-237-96070561
http://www.hiwtc.com/company/1739419/contact.htm
Contact Informaiton of camoils

Product/Services Palm Oil
Contact Person Mr. gideon jim
Company Address Avn, Limbe, Swp, Cameroon
Postal Code 237
Telephone 237-960-70561
Mobile
Fax 237-960-70561
Website camoils, http://www.hiwtc.com/company/1739419/,
http://www.tradeget.com/free_list/p78037/index.html
Standardoil Company Ltd
Company Profile Products Trade Offer Contact Us

Company Profile
We sell other edible oil such as:palm oil,vegetable oil,crude palm oil, jatropha oil, babassu oil,corn oil,canola oil,sunflower oil ,used vegetable oil ,abassu oil, palm kernel oil,palm rdb olein,soya bean oil

Business Type : Manufacturer, Trading Company
Annual Sales : Below US$1 Million

Products
Palm And Vegetable Oils
Sells edible oil and boidiesel. We sell in small and large quantity originated cameroon we are the producer we offer free samples but you are only
more details...

Contact Us
Franky Moore
Limbe Street
Tiko
Sudouest
Cameroon
Phone: 237-237-96070561
Fax: 237-237-96070561
http://www.tootoo.com/d-cu12644567-PURE ... MPANY_LTD/
Contact Details
Company Name: PUREBULKOIL COMPANY LTD
Contect Person: Mr. Ben kenedy
Street Address: 125street Avn, Limbe, Swp, Cameroon
ZIP: 237
Business Phone: 237--+96070561
FAX: 237--+96070561
Carlson Nuts Com Limited
250 avn, S, W.P-237, S.W.P, Cameroon
Phone +(237)-(237)-96070561
Fax +(237)-(237)-77042452
23796070561 / 23777042452
Gebvala Henry Dinga
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=uk
Business Card

Company Name:PROCHEMICALS CO TLD ( Cameroon) Company Address:240 avnPostal Code:00237Company Phone:237-960-70561Company Fax:237-960-70561Contact Person:Mr. Smith mananger

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer