20th November 2011 06:03 AM

Name of scammer: Ngwa Elvis

Scammer's known email addresses: camairair@yahoo.com

Link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... 58&page=35

Western Union / Moneygram information:
26 January 2009, 11:07
Miahs Mom

bulldogpuppy adoption
I found these cute english bulldog puppies online at tao01.com. II wnated them so bad. I was almost going to send the money and then things just didnt make sense to me. The person selling the "puppies" only wanted $150 for each puppy and that was only for the shipping. They could get over $2000 for an English bulldog, why was it so cheap. Then they said the puppy would be shipped from Camroon, the add said Arlinton, Va and they told me they had just recently moved to Cameroon from FL. They told me to send the money via western union, I told them we didnt want to send the money upfront cause it was probably a scam. They said okay pay half now and then half when you get the puppies. I emailed them back and said i was still a little uneasy about it and it seemed that made them angry so he gave me an email address (camairair@yahoo.com) and said if I was still scared I could email the airline and do the payment through them. Here is the information they left me to send the money

western union money transfer.

NAME........................Ngwa Elvis
COUNTRY....................Cameroon
CITY..........................Douala
ZIP CODE.....................00237
TEST QUESTION........what is your faith
ANSWER....................Catholic

I am so glad I found this web site. I also went to a websit that was a fraud survey. The first question asked what country the product was coming from, I put in Cameroon and the entire page went red. I thought it was too good to be true. Thankfully I didnt send them any money.

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer