Wandji Walters

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:51 am

20th November 2011 07:21 PM

Name of scammer: Wandji Walters

Scammer's known email addresses: w.walters@ymail.com

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 23777979593

Link: http://helpmerick.com/fun_with_cameroon_pet_scams.htm

Western Union / Moneygram information:
Anonymous February 8, 2009 at 1:30 pm I am so thankful I found this website. I almost fell for the scam. This time the person is asking fo $90 for “shipping” one puppy. The person who ran the add is using this email address — w.walters@ymail.comBelow is his first email to me and the last email with his Western Union info:From: w.walters@ymail.com
Subject: yorkiesHello
How are you doing today i,hope every thing is under control ,? if so thanks be to God almighty who made it so ,For me am o.k,Thanks for the mail and the Thanks for the mail and the interest in my Puppies.they are still available and ready to go.they are Spectacular pure breed AKC registered with all shots,vaccines and vet records updated.I am actually giving them out because they were always cared and looked after by my wife ( Clari’s )but with a heavy heart i lost Clari’s and she was all I got i work with a global,broad-based health care company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health.Clari’s died in an accident 2weeks ago on her way back from work and i have very bad memories when i see these puppies around me,because they were always together with her since i am always busy in the laboratory.In placing my affectionate puppies out for adoption,i am looking for a reasonable,knowledgeable and cautious person who can offer them tenderness,nursery with lots of love kisses and hugs.. Puppies are 12 weeks old Debra weighs 2.7 and he is expected to be 3.8 at full growth,Dream weighs 2.2 and she is expected to be 3.2 at full growth all i will like to here from you is to Promise me that you would shower them with lots of TLC .And i would never like that my babies should end up in a shelter or rescue.,feel free to mail me.If you are willing to get them,I would like to ask you some few questions if you do not mind.1…Will you be keeping them or give the out????????? 2…have you been keeping pets????????? 3…Do you have children???????????? 4…if yes do they love puppies??????? 5…when will you be taking the puppies?????????? 6 …were are you located???????????? 7..How soon will you want to take the puppies?????? 8…do you want both of them or just one??? which sex???.So if you are ready to do that then mail me with the answers of these questions so that i will know what to do next o.k Thanks and God BlessFrom: w.walters@ymail.com
Subject: RE: yorkiesThanks soo much for the mail and the trust and the promise you have made to take very good care of my puppy i am more than happy to fine some one very serious and careful like you Sorry i don,t have a scan to scan the document to you,He will be coning with all his papers like vet document and some toys o.k i promise and i stand on my word that since you have trust and promise to take very good care of my puppy he is all yours,i promise you that you are going to enjoy these puppy at the highest extend for he is very precious and playful..he will be the most perfect puppy you have ever dream of having ok..i promise you that i will not disappoint you,you will smile at the end with these baby in your arms ok.all you will do now is just to make the payment via Western Union using my address below and just let me know when you will like me to ship the puppy ok..and as soon as i booked the flight,i will get back to you with the flight infos ok..Here is my Western Union infos that you will use
RECEIVERS NAME …………………………..WANDJI WALTERS
COUNTRY………………………………CAMEROON
STATE…………………………….DOUALA
CITY………………………………..VICTORIA
PHONE NUMBER#…………………….+237-7797-9593
POSTAL CODE………………………….00237
TEST QUESTION………………………WHAT NEXT
ANSWER……………………………….LOVE AND CARE
one you have sent the money please email me the MTCN# and the senders names?? o.k THANKS AND WAITING

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer