Scammer's known aliases: Cindy

Scammer's known email addresses: cindy_kelly2001@live.com

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 23794352312

Link: http://helpmerick.com/fun_with_cameroon_pet_scams.htm

Western Union / Moneygram information:
To:
Sent: Tuesday, July 1, 2008 6:43:55 AM
Subject: RE: Bulldog puppiesHi,
Nice reading from you regarding the puppies,they are healthy,registered and vet checked.they are 11-13weeks old,they are potty trained,pedigree checked ,pure breed english bulldog puppies and very good associates of kids,animals and other house hold pets.They are name Cutie,Kelly and Murphy.I relocated to Crown City Cameroon as a Nanny for a new family here in Crown City Cameroon but they do not allow pets to their apartment and I do not want to loose this family ,that is why I have decided to give out these puppies.
So I am looking to give the puppies out to any good home or Christian family that will take good care of them.I have explained everything to an airline here and they said ,they are willing to ship the puppies world wide to any where and that it will just cost $265 each, so if you can provide the fee then you just needs to get back to me with the following informations so that I can take it to them make the arrangements.they informations are :Your Full Names………….
House Address……………
City/State………………
House/Cell Phone Number…..
Zip Postal Code………….Below are the pictures of the puppies, so get back to me with the name of the puppy that you are interested in and also to assure me that you will take very good care of the puppy.Thanks and waiting to read from you soonest.
Regards
Cindy WELCOME TO PETS HOME TRANSPORT SHIPPING AGENCYDear Madam/SirThanks for using the services of the pets home transport . We are writing to you because we just have your details brought to us by Mrs Cindy who wants to ship out her puppy( English Bulldog Puppy ) to you.We have already access and checked the puppy and everything is okay for the shipment to proceed,so the puppy is right now at the transit room here at the airport waiting for delivery.We just want you to make no mistake about the delivery,So we want you to confirm the delivery informations below if they are your information and if they are okay and correctly submitted.Receivers Full Names———
House Address——-
City/State——————-Springville, Pa. 18844
House/Mobile Phone Number—-
Zip Postal Code————————18844
Item Name———————-English Bulldog Puppy (Murphy)If the informations above are okay,then it will cost $265 to send the puppy,we hope Mrs Cindy told you that.The puppy will be shipped directly to your home/house as a passenger and also including a steward that will be taking care of the puppy and so your puppy is life guaranteed.As soon as you get us the $265,then a flight schedule will be made and you will be e-mailed back with a flight airway bill receipt, that will contain the flight number, the departure time, the arrival time and the puppy coupon number.As for the $265 you will be sending the money through the western union because it is faster and reliable and also located here at our services and so that will ease the schedule arrangement and flight booking.You will be making the payment to the cashier Mrs Eric so below is her western union informations that you will use in sending the money :
Names : Mrs Eric Nji
City/State : Carmen
Address : 25 Airport Road Carmen City
Zip Code : +237
Test Question : What For ?
Answer : MurphyWhen you are through with sending the money then e-mail us back with the reference number(MTCN) and the senders name because that is what we will use to activate the flight status for delivery to take place.Thanks For Your Patronage And Understanding.Pets Home Transport Agency (PHTA)Carmen Cameroon10 Airport RoadTel : 0023794352312Phone : +23794352312Mail Services Department

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer