Shiri Tandong

Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Shiri Tandong

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:59 am

21st November 2011 03:33 AM

Name of scammer: Shiri Tandong

Scammer's known aliases: Reverend williams dawrson, Nweme Molika, Kangson Baorence Bao Ebong

Scammer's known email addresses: williamsdawrson4@yahoo.com

Western Union / Moneygram information:
williamsdawrson4@yahoo.com
The Director’s
information you would need for the payments is as follows,Name : Shiri Tandong
State : victoria island
City : victoria
Zip Code: 00237When paying this money you will need a test question and answer
make it to be the followingTest Question: to whom?
Answer: A friend

Animailers_petstravel_agency@InternationalWorldTravel.com wrote:
Subject: INFORMATION OF YOUR PUPPY AWAITING PENDING FLIGTH APPROVAL……………….
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 01:10:18 -0700Dear Client ,
We have just found a fligth for your puppy and here are the fligth details below:US Airways
Flight 1554 Departs: 7:59p
Baltimore/ Washington (BWI) Arrives: 9:22p
Douglas (CLT)
Coach | Aircraft: Boeing 737-400 Passenger | 1h 23m
[ Layover in Charlotte, NC (CLT) for 1h 03m ]
US Airways
Flight 4260 Departs: 10:25p
Douglas (CLT) Arrives: 11:39p
Albert J Ellis Jacksonville Airport Coach | Aircraft: De Havilland DHC-8 Dash 8-300 | 1h 14m Return ? Wed 30 Apr 2008
US Airways
Flight 4201 Departs: 5:35a
Simmons Nott (EWN) Arrives: 7:00a
Douglas (CLT)
Coach | Aircraft: De Havilland DHC-8 Dash 8-300 | 1h 25m
[ Layover in Charlotte, NC (CLT) for 1h 00m ]
US Airways
Flight 1889 Departs: 8:00a
Douglas (CLT) Arrives: 9:31a
Baltimore/ Washington (BWI)DULLES INT. AIRPORT WASHINGTON DC.DEAR Mrs. ANITA-MARIE AND GABRIEl,Your puppy arrived here from Animailers pet travel agency to be checked before it can continue its flight to OAJ airport and after the check it was found that all the documents that a pet need to have before it can be allow to be shipped within and out of the US region were in tag but the refundable life insurance fee for your puppy has not been paid,so below is a better explanation of the refundable life insurance fee from the pets department:The Pets Control Department of Dulles International Airport, after the First Stop of your English Bulldog Puppy at the final US check Point Terminal 1 wishes to bring the following to your attention: 1. Following the International Aviation’s Commission’ Rules and Regulations on Pets Transportation and section 12 sub paragraph 2, “… the life of all animals being transported from One Country to another through US must be fully Insured by an Insurance Cooperation at the country or region of Origin against any eventuality. 2. Following a compromise between the US Aviation’s Complaint Commission and the US Financial Commission, it was concluded that “..the life of all pets being transported through the US to another country or region will be insured and this insurance fee should vary from one pet to another depending on Financial Value of the Animal. 3. We also wish to let you know, according to the US Price Determination Commission, the price of any Bulldog Puppy is
$3500.
From the above, the Refundable Life Insurance fee you are supposed to pay for a Bulldog Puppy is $1750 and your Bulldog Puppy can travel through its life time through the US without any problems.Due to a good number of complaints by clients to Dulles International Airport about this Insurance Scheme, the Management of Dulles International Airport authorities in collaboration with the US aviation Commission came out with a Partial Refundable Animal Life Insurance Scheme,which provides for the following: You could use our Partial Insurance Scheme to Insure your puppys’ Life for half the cost of the Bulldog Puppy which will be refunded to you once your puppy is delivered to you, and you will have to pay an extra $30 for our services.
This means you will have to pay the sum of $1750 which is half the cost price of a Bulldog Puppy in the US region and $30 for our services, which gives you a total of $1780 and $1750 will be refunded to you when your puppy is delivered to you at your home address below.WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR THE DELAY.THE VET EXAMINED THE PUPPY’S BEHAVIOUR AND RECOMMENDED THAT WE CHANNEL THE PUPPY TO THE VET DEPARTMENT FOR PROPER CHECK UP, SO THE PUPPY WAS CHANNELED TO THE VETERINARIAN FOR FINAL EXAMINATION BEFORE APPROVED FOR THE FLIGHT . BELOW IS A RUNDOWN OF THE TESTS THAT WERE CONDUCTED ON THE PUPPY BY THE VET HERE ,OUT OF THE SIX NECESSARY SHOTS A PUPPY NEEDS BEFORE IT CAN BE FULLY APPROVED TO BE FLOWN,THREE WERE FOUND MISSING .THESE VACCINES NEED TO BE GIVEN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BEFORE THE PUPPY CAN BE FLOWN IN THE NEXT AVAILABLE FLIGHT, BELOW ARE THE TEST RESULTS RECORDED AND THE VET RECOMMENDATION.TEST VET RECOMMENDATION RESULTSRabies……………………………..NEGATIVE………………………………………… …..NO VACCINE NEEDEDCanine E Distemper……………POSITIVE…………………………………………………..VACCINE NEEDEDCanine Hepatitis………………..NEGATIVE……………………………………………….NO VACCINE NEEDEDLeptospirosis …………………..POSITIVE………………………………………………..VACCINE NEEDEDParvovirus………………………….NEGATIVE………………………………. ………….NO VACCINE NEEDEDParasites…………………………..POSITIVE……………………………………… …….VACCINE NEEDEDTHE VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDS THAT THE PUPPY GET THESE VACCINES BEFORE
IT CAN LEAVE AND THESE WILL COST A TOTAL OF VACCINES $900 AND
VET ASSISTANTS FEE OF $50 MAKING A GENERAL TOTAL OF $950, WE WANT
THESE GIVEN BEFORE THE PUPPY CAN LEAVE DULLES INT AIRPORT,WITHOUT THESE THE
PUPPY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE FLOWN. WE DO EXPECT THAT YOU GET
BACK TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WITH THE COMPLETE PAYMENT AND IT IS
TO BE DONE DIRECTLY TO THE SAME ADDRESS AS THE PREVIOUS PAYMENT BUT TO NWEME MOLIKA (FLIGHT DIRECTOR IN SERVICE) BECAUSE OF THE CHANGE OF SERVICE.VACCINES COST TOTALLeptospirosis (2) $300
$300(including drugs)Canine distemper $300
$300 (including drugs)Parasites $300
$300(including drugs)Vet Care and assistance $50SUM TOTAL // $950NB:YOUR ARE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO SAME ADDRESS AS THE PREVIOUS PAYMENT BUT TO MR. NWEME MOLIKA THE FLIGHT DIRECTOR IN SERVICE.ALSO IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT THIS IS ALSO GOING TO BE REFUNDED BACK TO YOU AT TIME OF DELIVERY OF THE PUPPY AT YOUR HOME SINCE AS YOU HAVE PAID THE REFUNDABLE LIFE INSURANCE FEE FOR YOUR PUPPY TO BE INSURED.WE STILL ADVICE THAT YOU TAKE THE PUPPY TO YOUR VET TO APPROVED IF THIS WAS PROPERLY GIVEN AND IF HE/SHE CLAIMS THAT THE VACCINES WERE NOT GIVEN YOU CAN AS WELL FORWARD THE RESULT TO US.SO YOU SHOULD RESPOND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO THIS MAIL SO THAT WE CAN PUT THE PUPPY TO THE NEXT AVAILABLE FLIGHT TO OAJ AIRPORT,ALSO BELOW IS THE COMPLETE FLIGHT DETAILS OF THE FLIGHT THAT THIS PUPPY IS SUPPOSE TO TRAVEL WITH,SO PLEASE GET TO US WITH PAYMENT CONFIRMATIONS SO THAT THE PUPPY SHOULDN’T MISS THE FLIGHT.

Scam link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/arc ... -p-14.html
Scam text/format

geisha
16 December 2008, 20:59
I also have discovered one:
RE: Consulta - anuncio en Adoos‏
Williams Dawrson (williamsdawrson4@yahoo.com) - have reported this to Yahoo
link:http://www.adoos.ie/post/2559618/adorab ... e_adoption - 40k
I became suspicious with the spelling and word usage; went to the following link after I looked up the name. (Again, the spelling was strange for a person in London.)
http://www.helpmerick.com/fun_with_came ... htm?page=8

First email:
Hello to you and thanks for the mail We are also happy that you show
interest in our dear teddy he is just 13 weeks
old and he is a very exciting, Energetic and cute baby he is KC registered
Has undergone all shots and worming and also Do his regular vet check with
our family vet doctor.He is very smart, sweet, and basically a fuzzy little ball
of joy and love.He knows the names of all hiss squeaky toys. He enjoys walks along
the River and wresting with his puppy pals,who are all bigger than he is.We will
miss him very much but due to the nature of our job we do not have time to take
proper care of him.We are seeking a good and loving home for him that Can offer him
much love and spoil him rotten with kisses And love if you will not mind I will
like to know More about you and your family since I believe it is right to Do so and
also since I believe it is right to know the family Which is willing to take in teddy?
Have you ever had this kind of breed before?
Are you a God fearing person? Where are you located?
How can I be sure you will take proper care of Teddy?
He is still available and we pray that he moves into a good home.
We hope you are not upset by these questions and can understand with us On this issue.
We hope to read from you.
Thanks and may God Bless you
Puppy hugs

My suspicion began with this 2nd email. How could a puppy that appeared to be about 3 months old know all these commands and tricks? How could this person have tried to call when I have never given my phone #?
Second email:
Good day to you and thanks for getting back to me .I tried to call you but i could
not get you on the phone i am shure your lines where busy .I also want to
appreciate the fact that you personally understood why i asked all
those questions.I was just doing this because i wanted be assured
that any of my babies get into a good home which would be able to
spoil the rotten with much love and care and also i have read and
heard a lot on how people do maltreat pets and i cannot imagine
that people do this to animals and such loving and darling
creatures which God took time to create.But after reading from you
once more i am confident that you would take proper care of this
baby very well for me. I work with the orthodox baptist missionaries group
in London here is my number +447023050777 if you are willing to have this baby then all you would have to do is let me know so that i could take
care of the change of ownership papers and you the delivery to you
Which is £200 for the baby and the delivery agency says it is payment before delivery is done . They also told me that,after i have placed the baby there with them, they would contact you through mail and phone call to let you know that the baby is with them,for you to confirm your address details, how to do the payment to them and also they would provide you with a tracking code with which you would have to track the baby online so that you can be sure that the baby is with them.So if you are comfortable with this then all you would have to do is get back to me with your full names,your full home address details and phone number so that i could place the baby with the delivery agency and you pay for the delivery to you.But if you are not comfortable with the fact that i am far from you i can understand and just let me know so ,so that i could give
the baby to any other potential family .Below are some of its hobbies and photos;
Playing tug-of-war.
Favorite Toy is a Ball,
Hippo...Anything to play
tug-of-war with.
Favorite Walk: Around the block or
just anywhere
you can catch fun. enjoy playing very
much with other doggies, really a great
companion.
Best Tricks: Rollover,pray,bow,
high-five, shake,
turn around, down,lie-down,dance, play
Thanks
God bless you.
Rev Dawrson

This person also advertises a variety of dog breeds and exotic birds. The location is stated to be various places in Ireland, altho the scammer stated he/she was in London, has a farm in Ireland, etc. All advertisements are thru Adoos in the UK; I've notified them, as well.

It there any entity that would legally want to know about this; FBI, anybody in Cameroon, the US Embassy/Consulate?

Do I risk anything by this person knowing my email address?

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer