Scammer's known email addresses: Globalpets_transport@usa.com

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 23776485184

Link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... hp?t=46430

Western Union / Moneygram information:
Telex: 5345 E-
E:mail: Globalpets_transport@usa.com
Postal Address:124 AKWA ROAD.
CAM/DOUALA

WELL COME TO THE GLOBAL PETS TRANSPORT AND DELIVERY COMPANY.
Dear Receiver/Owner of Parcel Labeled 075-87556RUSSELL/KY/78,
***INSURANCE REQUIRED FOR PARCEL No.075-87556RUSSELL/KY/78***

YOUR POMERANIAN( CASSIE) JUST MAKE IT TO THE AIRPORT HERE.YOUR PUPPY HAVE BEEN CHECKED AT THE PETS BAGGAGE SERVICE AND ALL THE REGISTRATION AND HEALTH CERTIFICATES ARE AVAILABLE.

ATTENTION:
I, MR. JEAN PEROSMES, INSPECTORATE OF OF THE "PetSecure" Pet Health Insurance Company Ltd. AND PET HEALTH CARE DEPARTMENT WISHES TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR PUPPY (POMERANIAN PUPPY) FROM Mrs. LISA BENVINSO IS NOW REGISTERED AND HAVE BEEN CHECKED TO MEET THE REQUIREMENT FOR SHIPPING. ALSO, ALL HEALTH PAPERS ARE AVAILABLE. THE PUPPY HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED TO LEAVE DOUALA CAMEROON TO CANADA DUE TO THE INSURANCE POLICY LICENSE.

PET INSURANCE LICENSE . THE "PetSecure" Pet Health Insurance Company Ltd. REIMBURSEMENT PAPERS FOR THE PUPPY HAVE TO BE RENEWED AND PAID BEFORE SHIPPING. WE REQUIRE THE INSURANCE REIMBURSEMENT COST FOR THE SAFETY OF THE PET ON THEIR FLIGHT IN CASE OF ANY PROBLEM AS THE PUPPY TAKES OFF FOR YOUR LOCATION. THE INSURANCE COST IS REFUNDABLE BY THE DELIVERY AGENT UPON HIS/HER ARRIVAL FOR THE HOME DELIVERY.
A "PetSecure" Pet Health Insurance Company Ltd. PET INSURANCE POLICY PROVIDES REIMBURSEMENT COVERAGE FOR YOUR PETS ELIGIBLE MEDICAL TREATMENTS, SURGERIES, LAB FEES, PREVISIONS AND MORE, SO THAT YOU CAN MAKE OPTIMAL HEALTH CARE DECISIONS FOR YOUR PET BASED ON YOUR VETERINARIAN'S RECOMMENDATION, RATHER THAN ON THE COST OF TREATMENT.

THE INSURANCE COST IS REFUNDABLE UPON PRESENTATION OF A VALID IDENTIFICATION PAPER, BE IT A DRIVERS LICENSE OR SOCIAL SECURITY CARD. WE JUST NEED THIS INSURANCE AS A COVER FOR THE PUPPY. THIS IS A REQUIRED PET INSURANCE AND IS VALID FOR 6 MONTHS PERIOD.

2: PETS CHECK-UP. ALL PETS AND ANIMALS ARE CHECKED UP AT THE PET BAGGAGE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO SHIPMENT. A VET DOCTOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS AND IT IS DONE TO ENSURE THE PUPPY HAS MEET UP WITH REGULATIONS ON ALL VET CERTIFICATES AND HEALTH PAPERS.
A: TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR PUPPY ARE UP TO DATE ON ALL VACCINATION.
B: IT WILL HELP TO KNOW IF THE PUPPY HAVE ALL THE NECESSARY PAPERS .
C: WILL HELP TO KNOW THAT THE PUPPY HAVE ALL AVAILABLE HEALTH PAPERS AND CERTIFICATE TO MAKE SURE THAT NO QUARANTINE WILL TAKE PLACE WHEN IT ARRIVES IN LONDON-ONTARIO-CANADA OR.ALL THE ABOVE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED FOR SHIPPING. (except for the Refundable Insurance License which is Required)

REASONS FOR PET HEALTH INSURANCE .
THE BEST PET INSURANCE PROTECTS YOUR PUPPY AGAINST SOMETHING THAT:
1.YOU DO NOT WANT TO HAPPEN
2.IS UNLIKELY TO HAPPEN
3.COMES WITHOUT WARNING
4.IS EXPENSIVE.

OUR INSURANCE POLICY RATES

* Animals between 1lbs to 4lbs (1-4):............ $335.00 Refundable Insurance Policy*
Animals between 4lbs to 8lbs (4-8):........... $870.00 US Refundable Insurance Policy.
Animals between 8lbs to 14lbs (8-14):......... $1,200.00 US Refundable Insurance Policy.
Animals between 14lbs to 19lbs (14-19):.... $1,600.00 US Refundable Insurance Policy.
Animals between 19lbs to 25lbs (19-25):.... $2,200.00 US Refundable Insurance Policy.
Animals above 25lbs (<25):........................ ......$3,500.00 US Refundable Insurance Policy

Your pet ( POMERANIAN PUPPY ) currently weighs 1 to 4lbs and therefore requires a Refundable Insurance policy of $335.00 . THE FEE HAS TO BE PAID TO OUR HEAD QUARTERS HERE IN CAMEROON BECAUSE THE PUPPY IS COMING OVER FROM HERE. ALSO, IT HAS TO BE PAID TO OUR FINANCIAL BURSAR AVAILABLE ON SEAT.

MODE OF PAYMENT:
Payment was suppose to be done in any of our back account through the use of credits cards,paypal etc.But this mode of payment is not available for the moment because all of our account are under auditing for the 2009/2010 Financial Year.So the board of director has device another mode of payment for the moment.This payment is to MADE VIA THE NEAREST WESTERN UNION BECAUSE WE HAVE ITS UNITS AT OUR BRANCH IN CAMEROON DESIGNED FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS . trace them and make the payment at the agency close to you to the agency's financial bursar to the address below
WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM PAYMENT FORM.

COUNTRY====== CAMEROON
NAME'S========== NCHE VICTOR CHE
ADDRESS========= 124 AKWA ROAD
STATE /CITY=======DOUALA/ CAMEROON
POST CODE======== 00237
AMOUNT==========$335
TEXT QUESTION==== WHEN?
TEXT ANSWER======NOW

The details should be forwarded including the 10 digits MTCN (MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER) and sender's name's and you will have to email all the money transfer details so that we can out your puppy on the next available flight to your location and get back to you with the flight schedule for you to know when you will be receiving your pet there at your home because home delivery service was arranged for by mrs Lisa Benvinso

FIRST, YOU MUST CONFIRM THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE TAKING FURTHER ACTIONS.
PETS INFORMATION:
Name of Sender
LISA BENVINSO
Address
YAOUNDE 13#
Country
CAMEROON
Name of Pets
CASSIE
Specie
DOG
Breed
PURE BREED POMERANIAN
Sex
Female
Quantity
ONE
Color
BLACK AND WHITE
DELIVERED TO:
Name
<removed>
Address
<removed>
Phone Number
<removed>
Country/province
<removed>
City
<removed>
Postal Code
<removed>
Fax Number
/////////////////
Closest Airport
<removed>

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:
-Flight fee is non-refundable and it is active for 3working days before been council
-Pet registered on board for shipment most been ship from the origin airport to the Terminal Airport before re-shipping encase of any misunderstanding to secure problems.
-All payment must be done directly to our services and you have to recognized
our mailing address and payment sleep in order to be secure.
-Any information needed will be provided to you only in our services and you
are not authorized to contact any services without our authorization
-Due to the activities of fraudsters and impersonators, we hereby issue you with our code of conduct verification number thus you are to include this code in all your communications with us.- Payment out of our services is prohibited.

OUR GOAL IS TO OFFER QUALITY LEGAL SERVICES TO OUR CLIENT AND PRESERVE THEIR INTERESTS IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY. THE MORALITY OF THE PROFESSION AND THE CLEAN CONSCIOUSNESS GOVERNS OUR WORK IN EVERY ASPECT.OUR GUIDELINES AND RULES OF WORK ARE OF COURSE THE SECRET AND THE KEY OF OUR PERSEVERANCE. ACTUALLY OUR LAW OFFICES INCLUDES MORE THAN TEN EXPERIENCE LAWYERS, EACH SPECIALIZED IN HIS DOMAIN, READY TO SERVE OUR CLIENT IN ALL FIELD OF LAW.
THANKS

"PetSecure gives you so much more than what you might expect from pet insurance - it's the confidence and comfort of knowing that your needs, and your pet's will be All taken care of"

JEAN PEROSMES,
CARGO INSPECTOR,

I mean why would the cargo inspector be writing this to me? I was stupid and payed it and got this message;

Telex: 5345 E-
E:mail: Globalpets_transport@usa.com
Postal Address:124 AKWA ROAD.
CAM/DOUALA

WELL COME TO THE GLOBAL PETS TRANSPORT AND DELIVERY COMPANY.

Good Day sir/madam
Accept greetings from the staffs and directors of the Global Pets Transport Agency Cameroon. we wish to inform you that we received your message with the information needed to confirm payments of the life refundable insurance fee. So payments is yet to be confirmed but we wish to inform you that there is no direct flight to your location today so your puppy will take a transit flight through Paris-France. From France, your puppy will take off for London-Ontario-Canada where it will be delivered to your address as provided. so your puppy is taking off in 4 hours from now to France. we shall let you know when your puppy arrive France.
It should be noted that the information provided for payment confirmation must be valid because if not, your puppy can't take off today. so we shall keep you informed with the flight of your puppy today.
thanks for using our services.
Management.

That just sounds so fake.... :/ anyway I am still talking to this Lisa woman right now she is trying to convince me that Cassie is still on her way and in the airport... I know for a fact I send the money I had the confirmation number I wonder what excuse she will use when Cassie doesn't show up?

Scam link: http://forum.horseville.com/anything-go ... horse.html
Scam text/format:
scam message to me about a free horse

this is a reply I got to a for sale ad for my horses and looking for a free type of horse please see how this is a scam
hello there
i have my male horse Rebel that i am willing to offer to any loving and caring home in the states where i know he will be well taken care of. i am a British botanist presently in Cameroon carrying out researches on new African plants and flowers. so here i discovered that Rebel will take it too hard to adapt to the harsh climate in Africa. i have about 8months in Cameroon before returning to England. so please i wish to have a good home for him.
His registered name is Skips Tru Sioux but his barn name is Rebel. Rebel is a horse that I would like to give out. I am willing offer him to a good home. He can trail ride, English pleasure, and western pleasure. He is a calm horse but needs an experienced rider also good with beginners.i can't have him because of work right now which is the most reason why i am badly in need for any loving and caring home for my horse any where in the states ok.i am willing to ship him to you so all i will be needing from you is for you to pay for his shipment fee if only you know you will be offering a good home for her. i am presently in Cameroon from where a flight takes just 8-9 hours to get to the states. the shipping fee will cost you just $635 which will be all you are going to pay for him. but first i will like to know a little abou you...
where are you located.....?
are you married with kids...?
are you used to horses....?
have you any horse..?
are you an experience rider or beginner..?
so for the shipment i will be needing your.
full names,
contact number,
city/state,
street and home address (only if you will prefer home delivery)
the nearest airport in your location where you will like Rebel to be shipped to.
as for me i am Mr.Nche Victor Che and you can reach me through +237-76-48-51-84 or 00237-76-48-5184 . so just get back for more pictures.
waiting....

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer