Numvi Maxwell

Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Numvi Maxwell

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:22 am

1st February 2012 10:10 AM

Name of scammer: Numvi Maxwell

Scammer's known aliases: demsey whitedeen, mcktkks215, NUMVI MAXWELL, NUMVI MAX-WELL

Scammer's known email addresses: globalpetsagency1975@gmail.com, mackatikks@hotmail.com

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 23797062520

Link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... nextnewest

Western Union / Moneygram information:
Hi, I know how it is embarrassing having people scam innocent people... So stupid. Anyways here is my story.

A friend and I wanted to get a Husky for christmas. We found this dog online. I emailed the lady and she was asking me about that she lived in Cameroon. I told her about the husky pups and she was selling them for $190. She was telling me that she lost her daughter in a car accident and she couldn't take care of the 3 dogs she had. I mean the pictures looked beautiful. So, I told my friend and he said "Let's buy him." So, she gave me her information:

BANK:::::::::::::::::::: WESTERN UNION (CAMEROON)

FULL NAMES :::::::::::::::::::: NUMVI MAX-WELL

CITY::::::::::::::::::::::::: BAMENDA

ADDRESS:::::::::::::::::::::: LANDMARK STREET 22

POSTAL CODE ::::::::::::::::::: 00237

PHONE NUMBER::::::::::::::::::: 00237 97 06 25 20

TEST QUESTION ::::::::::::::::::: WHO DO YOU LOVE?

ANSWER::::::::::::::::::::::: Larry

So I was okay, so I gave her my information... (So stupid)

And I sent her the money... Well she said that her husband sent the dog to the Airport. Then, I got this message from the Global Pets Branch, saying that I need to pay $963 for the vaccinations. And I was like, what the hell... So I contacted her about the concern, so then this is what she said to me.

"OMG!!! I am very sorry to hear this .

Im on phone now with them and they said that the $963 is refundable
on delivery of Larry at your home today ok.

do you have the money ???

if yes just go now and pay so that they can bring Larry to you today
and the money back too ok."

And I said, I don't have the money, I thought it was just a $190 dog that is already vaccinated and cared for. Well then the Globalpets replied to me that I needed to send the money asap or the dog is going to be Quarantined... So I have been emailing her this morning (October 29, 2011) and she hasn't relied yet...

Do you believe this is a scam?

Link to real ID: http://www.gobnesa.org/2007%20GCE%20A_L ... 21-040.htm
Real ID info:
CHAYA CLEMENT AFANJI:- ECO-E,HIS-E,REL-C

Scam link: http://ip-address-lookup-v4.com/email/m ... otmail.com
Scam text/format

Complaint by Peter :

I replied to this person after seeing their ad on craigslist about a small puppy looking for a new home. Here is the email I got back : " Hi and thanks for the mail in regards to the puppy which i am giving out for adoption to any loving and caring home.I have 2 males and 2 females. The puppies are 13weeks old, vet checked,potty/home trained,recent in all shots, have an excellent personality and well socialized with kids and other home pets. - I will like to know if you have ever owned this breed before????? because if you haven't then know they are a very loving breed to own . I am currently working in Cleveland OH i just moved here 2 weeks ago and my main reason for wanting to give the puppy to any loving and caring home is due to the very demanding nature of my present job here now which gives me very little or no time to spend with the lovely puppy,so i am looking for any loving and caring family to send her to for adoption. Well if you could give me your word that this puppy will be treated with much love and care then i don't mind giving the puppy out to you for adoption. first you shall have to abide to the terms of my adoption agreement. if the terms are ok with you,then you shall print it,fill it and scan it back to me then we shall proceed from there. god bless you regards from mack" After a through out communication back and forth I realized that this was not about puppies at all, but actually an identity theft scheme. BewarE~

Scam link http://www.hoobly.com/0/0/1960749.html
Scam text/format

Siberian Husky Puppy For Rehoming

Springfield, Illinois

Pets & Animals: Dogs & Puppies: Siberian Husky

Ad 1960749 placed 2 weeks ago by mcktkks215 (member since Jan 13, 2012)

Scam link http://www.asnclassifieds.com/beautiful ... 85785.html
Scam text/format

BEAUTIFUL SIBERRIAN HUSKY PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION

We have absolutely gorgeous Siberian husky puppies . They are ready for their new caring home now. All of my puppies are healthy, adorable, and
playful. Has very nice personalities and temperaments.contact me via (mackatikks@hotmail.com)

Category: Pets Dogs
Ad ID: 485785
Date: November 01, 2011

Scam link http://www.dubzi.com/c,38,2,Drivers-Dubai.htm
Scam text/format

This category shows the listing of Drivers

driver needed Please Contact

No Photo

i shall welcome any driver after a test that will prove him compitent to take on my private avenxis car.just to start taking my little two baies to school and back.it shall be a twio years contract with good payment because i value the life of my kids a lots.send me a mail if you are interested. email contact mackatikks@hotmail.com

http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... hp?t=38133

Siberian husky puppy scam
They are back again:

please read below and watch out...

To:<removed>
Sent: Sunday, November 6, 2011 8:19 PM
Subject: : blue eye siberian husky puppy

Hi and thanks for the mail in regards to the puppy which i am giving
out for adoption to any loving and caring home.I have 2 males and 2 females.
The puppies are 13weeks old, vet checked,potty/home trained,recent
in all shots, have an excellent personality and well socialized with kids
and other home pets.
- I will like to know if you have ever owned this breed before?????
because if you haven't then know they are a very loving breed to own .
I am currently working in Cleveland OH i just moved here 2 weeks ago
and my main reason for wanting to give the puppy to any loving and
caring home is due to the very demanding nature of my present job here
now which gives me very little or no time to spend with the lovely
puppy,so i am looking for any loving and caring family to send her to
for adoption.
Well if you could give me your word that this puppy will be treated
with much love and care then i don't mind giving the puppy out to you
for adoption.
first you shall have to abide to the terms of my adoption agreement.
if the terms are ok with you,then you shall print it,fill it and scan it back to me
then we shall proceed from there.
god bless you
regards from mack

my reply:

Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 16:33:03 +0800
Subject: Re: : blue eye siberian husky puppy
To: mackatikks@hotmail.com

i really would love to have this loving pet.

though i think it would be impossible for me to have them since i am here in the Philippines.

I wish and i hope that they will find the best home for them since they deserve to have all the love and care from a family.

I am an animal lover though i never tried taking care of a siberian husky since here in our country it is difficult to find this breed and if there is it cost a lot.

Thanks for the reply,

then his reply:

To: <removed>
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 8:41 PM
Subject: RE: : blue eye siberian husky puppy

thanks for your mail.we are a very competent breeders and we have very reliable shipping transportation agencies all over the world why not philippines.we just made one shipment to Philippines two weeks ago on this same breed.the must important is we are looking for a loving and caring family that can take good care of our baby,show love and concern.you have to make us believe that you are a reliable person,some one we can trust.remember we are not selling our baby because as you know no amount of money can buy the that especially i have for percy.sending our husky to you is just no problem it can take just a day but shall have to print out the PETS ADOPTION AGREEMENT.you shall have to fill it and scan it back to me.after that is done ,you shall send to me the following informations
your full names
phone number
house address
nearest airport to your location
zip code
if you are okay with information concerning the adoption of our siberian husky puppy then you get back to us asap.
Thanks
Mack

To: <removed>
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 11:22 PM
Subject: RE: : blue eye siberian husky puppy

Great to hear that you love percy.so you shall have to go print out the ADOPTION AGREEMENT AND fill the blank spaces then sent it me asap.then you shall have to send me some details as asked below now
your full names
city zip code
telephone number
house address
nearest airport to your location
this will help us to do the shipping of percy to your location without problems
thanks
God Bless You

This person is using this email for the delivery: ems.worldwide.delivery.service@umail.net

SECTOR USING THE ADDRESS AS BELOW
NAME===============CHAYA CLEMENT AFANJI
COUNTRY============ CAMEROON
STATE=========== Douala
Postal CODE===========00237
AMOUNT=============195USD
ADDRESS===== C/ 21 Airport road
TEST QUESTION======When
TEST ANSWER=======Now

sharing to all...

don't be scammed

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer