Fomukom Leonard Foriben

Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Fomukom Leonard Foriben

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:21 am

15th December 2011 08:03 PM

Name of scammer: Fomukom Leonard Foriben

Scammer's known aliases: Fernando Green

Scammer's known email addresses: pripup@live.com, animalmovers_petsvoyage@live.fr

Link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... post144429

Western Union / Moneygram information:
Today, 16:56
cdelay

Timezone: GMT-8

Thank you!
Fernando Green pripup@live.com

Dec 11 (4 days ago)

to me
Hello,

Just received your email about Mimi and Boss . Mimi is the female while Boss is the male.They are 12 weeks old at the moment and is still looking for a new home !!! They are health registered and current on all shots and vaccines,They are very loving and chubby pets especially with kids and other pets.They are out for adoption to any home promising to take good care of them . My Fiance and I recently moved into a new apartment where pets are not allowed,we need to give Mimi and Boss the best home they deserve because as you know, Siberian puppies are very needy puppies they require constant love,care and attention so we have taken it upon ourselves to find the best home ever for them...If you are taking both of them then you will be spending just $250 and if only one $120 to make the change of ownership documents from our names to yours, ,In guiding us to look for a loving and caring home for Mimi and Boss,what can you tell us about yourself to assure us that you will be the best home to adopt and take care of Mimi and Boss and where are you located?......Write us soon because there are people scrambling to give Mimi and Boss a wonderful home..Also get back to me so we can let you know the steps to follow so you can be able to get Mimi and Boss. Waiting to read from you. And also let us know if you would be able to pay the adoption and how soon you can get them home. I will forward some pictures to you in the next email.

Regards

Dear ,

YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE ANIMAL MOVERS COURIER SERVICE , ATTACHED TO THIS EMAIL IS YOUR PARCEL OTHER FOR THE DELIVERY OF THE SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPIES , AND YOUR LOCAL AIRPORT, HOME ADDRESS FOR VERIFICATION AND ALSO INSTRUCTIONS AND DIRECTIVES ON HOW TO SEND THE PAYMENTS OVER TO US , SO YOUR DELIVERY CAN BE ACTIVATED.( THE DOCUMENT IS IN pdf format 97-2003) CAREFULLY DOWNLOAD AND OPEN USING ADOBE READER, TO READ CLEARLY ON HOW TO CONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW YOU WILL BE SENDING THE PAYMENTS TO US ,JUST GO AHEAD AND REPLY TO THIS EMAIL AFTER GOING THROUGH AND FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS AND HAVING DONE THE PAYMENTS. IF YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANCE . A CONSULTANT WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITHIN ONE WORKING DAY AT MOST . THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND TRUST. REPLY BACK TO US WITH ANY INFORMATION AFTER CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENTS AND ADDRESS.

THANKS AND ENJOY OUR SERVICES
SENIOR CONSULTANT
MITCHELL WHITE
RESERVATION FOR YOUR SIBERIAN HUSKY.pdf

10:07 AM (3 hours ago)

to customer
Since the owner of the puppy didnt let us know that the puppy was being shipped til after he already had him at the airport the payment of $175 will be wired this afternoon. Any other fines will be billed to the owner
customer service animal movers animalmovers_petsvoyage@live.fr

12:42 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
DEAR CLIENT ,

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE EMAIL, WE WOULD BE WAITING TO HERE FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOU HAVE THE PAYMENT SENT.

THANKS AND ENJOY OUR SERVICES.
SENIOR CONSULTANT
MITCHELL WHITE.

Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 10:07:53 -0800
Subject: Re: Wendy DeLay ,NOTIFICATION 24TH NOV,2011-KE:LA/RESERVATION FOR YOUR ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPIES

To: animalmovers_petsvoyage@live.fr

12:51 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
DEAR CLIENT ,

WE ALSO WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT THERE IS SOME COMPLICATIONS WE WOULD NOT WANT YOU TO SEND THE MONEY TO THOSE NAMES IN THE ADDRESS ANYMORE. FOR THAT WAS THE WRONG ADDRESS. AND THAT ADDRESS HAD BEEN IMPERSONATED BEFORE , SO WE ADVICE YOU NOT TO MAKE PAYMENTS TO THOSE NAMES, FOR SECURITY REASON WE WOULD ISSUE YOU A DIFFERENT PAYMENT NAMES. SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING.

THANKS AND ENJOY OUR SERVICES
SENIOR CONSULTANT
MITCHELLE WHITE.

1:06 PM (46 minutes ago)

to customer
We have been wondering about that after doing some research online by my sister in law who is a pc genius and found out this whole thing is a fraud. How do we get new payment name and stuff?

1:18 PM (34 minutes ago)

to me
DEAR CLIENT ,

WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO YOU IS THAT NAME IN THE ADDRESS IS THE NAME OF ONE OF OUR CASHIER , BUT IT HAD BEEN IMPERSONATED BEFORE AS SUCH WE DO NOT USE IT AGAIN FOR PAYMENTS IT WAS A MISTAKE IT WAS GIVEN TO YOU. GO AHEAD AND USE THE ADDRESS OF THIS OTHER PAYMENT NAMES, IT IS THE PRESENT CASHIER ON DUTY TODAY.

Name……… FOMUKOM LEONARD FORIBEN
Address…….4th road avenue billito
State……Bamenda
City……..Tiko
Zipcode……00237
Country………..Cameroon
Amount………$175.00

Link to real ID: http://2009-cameroon-gce-results.blogsp ... llege.html
Real ID info:
2009 GCE A/L Results
A/L Centre Number: 1013 CAMEROON COLLEGE OF ARTS SC. AND TECH. BAMBILI
(204) FOMUKOM LEONARD FORIBEN - ECO-E,GEO-E,