Chuye Valerie Ngala

Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Chuye Valerie Ngala

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:48 am

3rd May 2012 06:03 AM

Name of scammer: Chuye Valerie Ngala

Scammer's known aliases: Micheal Alain, Swiss International Airlines Pets Air Department

Scammer's known email addresses: m.alain20@yahoo.com, swiss_intl_airlines@mail.com, chuye11@rocketmail.com, chuye0123@yahoo.com, chuye01234@yahoo.com, chuye012@yahoo.com, irecsonshippers@InternationalWorldTravel.com, doualaintlairport@email.com

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 23779338950, 23779366810, 23796699835, 2015047889, 7082184503

Link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... hp?t=15510

Western Union / Moneygram information:
RECEIVERS NAME.......................CHUYE VALERIE
COUNTRY........................................CAM EROON
STATE............................................. ...DOUALA
CITY.............................................. .....AKWA
ADDRESS........................................... AIRPORT STREET 2
ZIPCODE........................................... .00237
TEST QUESTION..............................WHAT FOR?
ANSWER............................................ ..NINA and LINO
AMOUNT............................................ .$240

Link to real ID: http://gobnesa.proboards.com/index.c...d=27&quote=161
Real ID info:
GCE 2009
Centre No: 1049 MBENGWI EXTERNAL
(27) CHUYE VALERIE NGALA - CHE-E,PMM-D,PHY-E,

Scam link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... hp?t=15510
Scam text/format

Emily

F2 Savannah Cat
I just wanted to add that I received the EXACT same e-mail regarding the F2 Savannah cat. The e-mail it came from was chuye012@yahoo.com. They also included pictures of a person with the cat (never with their face showing) to make it look more authentic.

Scam link http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... hp?t=15510
Scam text/format

Unregistered

Chuye Valerie sure has a lot of pets
RE: F2 Savannah kitten for rehoming

Chuye Valerie chuye01234@yahoo.com
3:39 AM (6 hours ago)

Greetings ,
Thanks for the mail and interest in the F2 Savannah kitten. I am sorry for the delay of reply,we were busy trying to get some stuffs for our new home ,First of all here are a few pictures of her,hope you like her . She is 13 weeks old and her name Dolly. Dolly is our darling angel. We love her so much but its unfortunate that we cant even give her the love and affection we have in our hearts for her. We are on a volunteer mission to Cameroon together with the UN malaria committee ,in regards to the disease in pregnant women and children. We traveled up here together with Dolly . They wont allow Dolly into the country for reason being that, pets are not allowed into the country from other countries and i have been given a maximum of 2 weeks to send her back to the states.. So that is the reason i have to find for her a home back in the states where she will be showered with all that love and affection. Hope you wont mind if i ask you a few questions:

Do you have kids?
Do you have any experience with kittens?
Are you a breeder or will you breed her in the future if i let you have her?
Will you send us updates about her from time to time and pictures?

I am just being concerned about the type of home she will be going to ,so that is why i am curious to know. We love her so much and we want to make sure she goes to a family that will show her the affection she deserves. She is health guaranteed and will come along with all her papers, play toys, crate and food menu. She is very playful and goes along with kids and other home pets. She loves to be held and cuddled and sometimes wants all the attention for herself. So if you can stand the chance of taking her home you will only need to renew her flight ticket which will cost $250, But i am sorry i first of all need to know the answers to my questions before i will know if we can proceed with the re-shipping arrangements.Waiting to read from you soon.Greetings.
.Here are the pictures below. hope you will love it.

Scam link http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... hp?t=15510
Scam text/format

To: <removed by moderator>
Sent: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 18:16:12 -0600
Subject: [SPAM] Re: yorkie puppies

Hello ,
Thanks for the mail and your interest towards our Babies , We have 2 of them by names Dozer and Hunter. They are still available to any family prepare to provide them with enough care and love, where they will be well spoiled with all their need.Dozer is female and Hunter is the male, They are 12 weeks old, weigh under 2lbs and will be 3.5/4 lbs at full-grown. They are champion bloodline, registered AKC, vet check, updated in all shots. Well-tamed and potty trained, good associate of kids and other house hold pets also very Energetic and eager to learn.They are intelligent, independent and courageous. Quick to determine where they fits in a household's "pack." Good companionship and friendly towards new people. To begin we shall like to know more about you.

-Are you familiar with Yorkie Puppies?
-Do you have kids?
-Do you have a Vet Doctor?
-How Old are You?
-What is your occupation?
-Give us a Brief Description about your Environment?
-Were exactly are you located?
-Can I have your Phone Number to call you?
-How soon do you want the puppies

Sorry for all this Questions (we mean not to offend you)we really need a loving and caring home for these puppies. We are out of state and What makes us willing to give out the puppies up for adoption is that we are presently on a Volunteer mission for the World Health Organization (WHO) on the Eradication of the Malaria Parasite on pregnant Women in western region of Cameroon, we decided to go on Volunteer and the (WHO) was our catch since we loved helping Sick people, Our duty here is tight up that we even regret bringing the Puppies over with us. So we will very much happy given them out for adoption as soon as possible to reduce our work load. We are looking for reasonable, knowledgeable and cautious person who can offer them tenderness, nursery with lots of love kisses and hugs to pay just a Re-homing and transportation fee of $200 for one and for both will be $350 . We are not out to make money from them since they where just like our own children and has been our perfect companion, our main concern is to give them the best of home. all we will like to hear from you is to Promise us that you would shower them with lots of TLC .And we would never like that our babies should end up in a shelter or rescue., feel free to mail us. If you are willing to get them, please e-mail ASAP so that we shall stop all other contacts .If you have any more questions to ask we will answer you truthfully and faithfully.
Thanks
May God Bless You

Scam link http://www.usmarketdb.com/507026/f2-sav ... e-450.html
Scam text/format

F2 Savannah kittenfor rehoming - Price: 450
Ads by : chuye Valerie
E-Mail :
Tel : 201-504-7889

Meet little Dolly!! This little girl is looking for a new family to love. she is absolutely adorable!! she has a very friendly and lovable personality!! she is very sweet and is receiving lots of love and attention and will come prespoiled. she is up to date on her vaccinations and health care. We provide a written health guarantee. If you would like to make this little kitten a new member of your family then you can contact for more details and available pictures.

And another of his scams;

http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/arc ... 33104.html

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer