i almost got scammed until i saw this website,
their e-mail is marmendez42@yahoo.com
bellow i will show you their messages so you can be aware,

(first mail)
Hi,
Thank you for your email regarding our Bengal and savannah kittens,
male and female. They are always available to a person likely to
provide them enough care and love, they have 3 months of age
vaccinated two weeks. They also have a very good temperament with kids including other pets, they love to play with toys, they have all their papers including their health records and manual their lifestyle and type of nutrition. They are (males) and ( females) .. Unfortunately I can not keep my baby kittens because I live in Cameroon . If I had a way to keep them, I will. They are very strong, but I have no choice but to put up for adoption by another person in good faith. The money is not really my goal by putting them up for adoption, I just want kittens get a new home. And as I do not have time to be with these kittens and I would like to adopt my kittens in a person who has the time to keep them better. . And also we do not have much time each day
to take care of them, so we decided to give them to a family where
they will be well taken care of and treated as ((real children)) and
since you are interested, we granted you by sending them a great pet shipping agency that will reliably and quickly deliver you to your
home, and shipping more sales you couterons just 130pounds for a kitten, but must first give us your word of honor that you will take good care and that you will send us your photos and those of kittens from time to time so that we can ensure they are well with you. However these are the pictures of the kittens so you have the pleasure of watching on photos, I have some questions to ask you .........
Do you have children?
Do you have other pets?
Where do you live?
Are you a breeder?
What is the name of the kitten you want?
When do you want the kitten?
Are you sure that you will take good care of her or him?
I hope you are going to love.
They are free and all you have to do is just pay shipping costs to
your local area ..
I will send you photos and we await your mail as soon as need be possible.

thanks Mar Mendez

(second mail)
Hi,
Thank you for your email regarding our Bengal and savannah kittens,
male and female. They are always available to a person likely to
provide them enough care and love, they have 3 months of age
vaccinated two weeks. They also have a very good temperament with kids including other pets, they love to play with toys, they have all their papers including their health records and manual their lifestyle and type of nutrition. They are (males) and ( females) .. Unfortunately I can not keep my baby kittens because I live in Cameroon . If I had a way to keep them, I will. They are very strong, but I have no choice but to put up for adoption by another person in good faith. The money is not really my goal by putting them up for adoption, I just want kittens get a new home. And as I do not have time to be with these kittens and I would like to adopt my kittens in a person who has the time to keep them better. . And also we do not have much time each day
to take care of them, so we decided to give them to a family where
they will be well taken care of and treated as ((real children)) and
since you are interested, we granted you by sending them a great pet shipping agency that will reliably and quickly deliver you to your
home, and shipping more sales you couterons just 130pounds for a kitten, but must first give us your word of honor that you will take good care and that you will send us your photos and those of kittens from time to time so that we can ensure they are well with you. However these are the pictures of the kittens so you have the pleasure of watching on photos, I have some questions to ask you .........
Do you have children?
Do you have other pets?
Where do you live?
Are you a breeder?
What is the name of the kitten you want?
When do you want the kitten?
Are you sure that you will take good care of her or him?
I hope you are going to love.
They are free and all you have to do is just pay shipping costs to
your local area ..
I will send you photos and we await your mail as soon as need be possible.

thanks Mar Mendez

(third mail)
hello
my dear thanks for the mail and the concern you have for my kittens . well we are happy to know that you will take the both . in that case we will give you for the same at 1371EGP . please you have to promised us that you will take very good care of the kittens that is all we asked for.

here is the address where you have to make the payments through western union .

NAMES........................TEGHA MARCEL BUA
COUNTRY...................CAMEROON
CITY..............................DOUALA
ADDRESS......................LONG STREET AVE 98
POSTAL CODE ...................00237
AMOUNTS.................................1371EGP
TEST QUESTION.......................WHEN
ANSWER.......................................NOW

once you make the payments of the 1371EGP i will take the both kittens and register them with the first flight to your location tomorrow morning okay
the flight is just 5 to 6 hours so that the kitten will arrive your home earlier enough

you can go to any of these western union stores and make the payments okay

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer