Taku Valery Ndip

Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Taku Valery Ndip

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:56 am

6th July 2013 03:09 PM

Name of scammer: Taku Valery Ndip

Scammer's known aliases: JET PET MOVERS

Scammer's known email addresses: jetpetmovers@accountant.com, lebronlawal3@gmail.com, valerytaku@gmail.com

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 5134336169, 9178091294, 9198676360, 3233665444

Link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... 791&page=9

Western Union / Moneygram information:
24 Hours Customer Care
jetpetmovers@accountant.com
513 433 6169

Dear Mr\Mrs ,you for using our services .JET PET MOVERS are Professional guidance and support with regulations and documentations that are required for shipping your pets abroad and at HOME in safe hands and with the best of care they can experience. We ensure safety , security and efficientcy to all pets at our care untill they are reached at their final destination points.
Our joy is ensuring happiness on the faces of our clients and pets at our care also. We are the best courier, we are the best parcel delivery.
We love our customers.

We wish to inforn you that, your puppy, described as CHORKIE PUPPY, has been registered to your address as below:
SENDERS NAME: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Receiver: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with Registration number JPM22/54/1554

ANIMAL'S DOCUMENTS (PROVIDED BY THE SENDER):

BIRTH CERTIFICATE

REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE

HEALTH CERTIFICATE

TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE

(We had reached another landmark, we had enabled the online tracking facility at our website in such a way that you can virtually "see" the pet(s)/animal(s) as it moves. We had made several checkpoints to ensure that, you can get the most latest tracking results about your pet(s)/animal(s) all the time.

Please verify the registration of your Pet(s)/animal(s) for delivery with us
Your Registration number should look like(JMP12/34/5678)N.B YOUR PUPPY'S TRACKING NUMBER WILL BE ISSUED AFTER PAYMENT

Track and Trace your Pet/Animals current Registration details

Enter the Registration no
Ex: JPM12/34/5678

PLEASE ENSURE PAYMENTS FOR DELIVERY VIA THE ADDRESS AS BELOW:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PLEASE GET BACK TO US WITH THE REFERENCE NUMBER AND SENDERS NAME TO ENABLE US CONFIM PAYMENT THUS EFFECTING DELIVERY AT YOUR ADDRESS.
CASHIER DETAIL

RECEIVERS NAME:............................MR TAKU VALERY
RECEIVERS LAST NAME .......................... NDIP
STREET ADDRSS ................ 24 AVE KENNEDY . LONG STREET
CITY.............................................V ICTORIA
ZIP CODE:..........................................002 37
AMOUNT:........................................ $55.00
TEST QUESTION:................................. what for
TEST ANSWER:........................................ friend

Link to real ID: http://www.cameroun-online.com/gce2008/?ex=ol&c=1291
Real ID info:
GCE Advanced Level and GCE Ordinary Level 2008.
Centre No: 1291 ETOUG-EBE EXTERNAL

Scam link https://www.scamguard.com/craigslist-scams/?page=5
Scam text/format

Posing as drug dealer on classifieds
By: Lola_1976 Jan 24, 2015

This add claimed to sell any drugs you could possibly think of. Got phone number from craigslist.org, searched number to find another classified on listing barn.com.
Texted number that was on add, asked for what the add offered. They told me to use Western Union to transfer funds. Wanted me to go to a CVS to do it, told them I had to go there. This person wouldn't give me the information to send the money until I was there. I waited an hour and messaged them again, they told me to send it to Cameroon, to a Valery Taku Ndip. This person is also linked to another fraud for a pet company, Jet Set Pets. They continued to try to convince me they were real, but I had all the information I needed.

My demands: For anyone searching for a possible fraud to have more information in the future via search engines
User Recommendation: Stay away
Resolution: Unresolved
Complaint #: 11040
Also reported:
Agents: Valery Taku Ndip
Phone: 917-809-1294
Monetary damages: $0.00

Scam link https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic ... YjEf0cFflM
Scam text/format

i sell kush, bud, and other pills (HEROIN, 420 KUSH AND WEED,PILLS LIKE DILAUDID, OXY, ROXY , ADDERALL, XANAX AND MORE)HIT ME 917-809-1294
1 post by 1 author

Karolina Martina
Apr 9

High Quality marijuana Blueberry Kush, Super Skunk, sour diesel, White Widow Purple Cream, Blue sky, Deep Purple to name a few. Email com Ad Message*: ***We are a great family of legit distributors of different varieties of hash ,oil and marijuana strains that is good for cancer,brain tumor,insomia and many other illness. Below are some of the strain we got available on stock. Hash Oil, Honey Comb Wax Oil Wax Oil Cannabis Oil BUTANE OIL AFGHANI OIL -Hemp Oil Essential Fatty Acid -Kosher Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Oil 8 OZ -honey oil -CANNABIS OIL -Black oil -Indian oil Marijuana strains available -Blue Cheese -OG Kush -Grape Ape -Super Lemon Haze -Sour Diesel -Sour Kush -Blue Dream -White Widow -Purple Kush -Bubba Kush -Super Silver Haze -Apollo 13 -Whiteberry - Jack Herer -Hawaiian Snow -Jack the Ripper -Vanilla Kush -Juicy Fruit - C-99 -Chocolate Chunk -LA Confidential - Canyon -Sinsemilla Plus Many More! We deliver "high grade", low prices negotiable prices and discreet delivery Email comOrange Kush, Purple-Skunk, Banana Kush, pineapple express, Night Queen, Big Bud, Purple Haze, Cheese, Blue Dream,White Russia, White Widow, Strawberry Cough and many others Email or

NEW IN THE CITY;MARIJUANA STRAINS AVAILABLE TEXT OR CALL [

(lebronlawal3@gmail.com)

quality medical marijuana and also

917-809-1294

*Green Crack:::::::::Grade A+
*Sour Diesel:::::::::Grade A+
*Grand Daddy Purple::::Grade A+
*Sensi Star x ak47:::::Grade AAA
*Afghan Kush :::::::Grade A+
*Northern Lights::::Grade A+
*Lemon drop::::::::Grade A+
*Purple Kush::::::Grade A+
*OG Kush :::::::::Grade AA+
*Blue dream:::::::Grade A+
- See more at:

(lebronlawal3@gmail.com)

quality medical marijuana and also

917-809-1294

*EVERY LITTLE SCOPRION RAISE TOO WAS NEEDED
soma//percocet//norco//soma//benzos//vicodin//suboxone//lortab
//molly//methadone//ritalin//dilaudid//pcp//vemo//Heroin//Valium//
loli pop//mdma//atripla//valium//molly//Benzos//white angel//black tar//roxies roxicodone//opana//fentanyl patches//dmt//ketamine special K//concerta//ritalin//rohypnol//ambien//dilaudid
Ask for doctor snipes

-Suboxone 8mg -Methadone 40mg
-Percocet 7.5mg,5mg and 10mg -Valium 10mg and 20mg
-Hydrocodone 10/325mg
-Roxy 15mg and 30mg -Xanax 1mg and 2mg bar
-Dilaudid 2mg,4mg and 8mg -Ambien
-Adderall 30mg -Ritalin 10mg and 20mg
-Morphine 100mg -Vicodin
Oxy , Mathadone
-Opana 20mg and 40mg
-Oxycontin 20mg,40mg and 80mg -Ativan Actavis promethazine pupple cought syrup -Hook up now!! Get connected , 100% reliable ans safe.

Scam link http://boston.citidesk.ru/classified.ph ... &lang_id=1
Scam text/format

Please contact
919) 867-6360
USA, Los-Angeles

ID: №210204
Owner: lebron
E-mail: lebronlawal3@gmail.com..
created 4 month(s) ago

High Quality marijuana Blueberry Kush, Super Skunk, sour diesel, White Widow Purple Cream, Blue sky, Deep Purple to name a few. Email com Ad Message*: ***We are a great family of legit distributors of different varieties of hash ,oil and marijuana strains that is good for cancer,brain tumor,insomia and many other illness. Below are some of the strain we got available on stock. Hash Oil, Honey Comb Wax Oil Wax Oil Cannabis Oil BUTANE OIL AFGHANI OIL -Hemp Oil Essential Fatty Acid -Kosher Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Oil 8 OZ -honey oil -CANNABIS OIL -Black oil -Indian oil Marijuana strains available -Blue Cheese -OG Kush -Grape Ape -Super Lemon Haze -Sour Diesel -Sour Kush -Blue Dream -White Widow -Purple Kush -Bubba Kush -Super Silver Haze -Apollo 13 -Whiteberry – Jack Herer -Hawaiian Snow -Jack the Ripper -Vanilla Kush -Juicy Fruit – C-99 -Chocolate Chunk -LA Confidential – Canyon -Sinsemilla Plus Many More! We deliver “high grade”, low prices negotiable prices and discreet delivery Email comOrange Kush, Purple-Skunk, Banana Kush, pineapple express, Night Queen, Big Bud, Purple Haze, Cheese, Blue Dream,White Russia, White Widow, Strawberry Cough and many others Email or 919) 867-6360

lebronlawal3@gmail.com...919) 867-6360

Scam link http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=ca
Scam text/format

MEDICAL MARIJUNNA AND HASH OIL FOR SALE TEXT ON 323 366 5444

Contact Information
Contact Lawal
Phone: 3233665444
Price: $0.00
More Information
HASH OILS
-Honey Comb Wax Oil