Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

FOKOU MAMADZOU CINCLAIRE

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:01 pm

14th September 2013 04:04 AM

Name of scammer: FOKOU MAMADZOU CINCLAIRE

Link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... 445&page=2

Western Union / Moneygram information:
So i went on the web to find Siberian Huskies for sale or adoption so as i go on i find hundreds of them! I find a few that caught my eye so I email about 3 of 5 as the process takes place I only stick to one puppy. As the so call "Breeder" emails me asking me about my info for registration.
Address, Phone #, Closest airport, My full names, Zip code ect..... After that i get an email saying we have registered the puppy under your name now the shipping will cost you $200 i replied i dont have very much money anyway i can pay less and they told me how much i have i told them about $100 and they said thats fine we will pay the rest as long as you provide a good home for my babies. I than proceeded as it got further in they asked me to pay at a local western union or money gram. The payment was to Cameroon I than didnt pay but was getting emails saying puppy is at the airport were waiting for you to make payment about like 3 of those and than today this morning i got an email saying if i dont pay by today i will be arrested we have your address.

NAME............... FOKOU MAMADZOU CINCLAIRE

AMOUNT ...........110$ Dollars

STATE ................. CAMEROON

CITY .....................YAOUNDE

ZIP CODE ............................ 00237

TEST QUESTION ..................HOW SOON ?

TEST ANSWER ................... ASAP.

This is the who i have to pay.
Scam?

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer