OBALE ERIC

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:10 pm

14th September 2013 04:20 AM

Name of scammer: OBALE ERIC

Scammer's known aliases: Mr Wanna lionel, Mrs. KELLY LING

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 23779758493

Link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... hp?t=14295

Western Union / Moneygram information:
Hi, we were almost sucked in to these scammers. Emails went on for days and then we finally worked it out when they wanted $600.00 for delivery of these pups. Be careful, they are good at trying to trick you. We asked for contact number so many times and they never gave it to us. Internet is a good thing, i put in the puppy microchip number and came up with this sight.
This is the delivery notice i received.

Dear Client,

We have information about your two Rottweiler Puppies by Mr Wanna lionel at pet air way transport service Sydney branch , to be transported and delivered to you. Using the following address;

STATE..................................

Names..............................
ADDRESS...............................
Postcode....................................
TEL............................................... ...
Personal information of your Rottweiler puppies including papers given from the sender Mr Wanna Lionel

PAPERS INCLUDING

Vet: certificates

registered certificates,
DNA Papers

Transfer of Ownership Document from Mr Wanna Lionel to Glen Hayley
PERSONAL INFORMATION OF YOUR PUPPIES
names of puppies................. Kerry and Cuddler
puppies id.............................DN1456 Microchip
puppies pass code...............Jen74221214
puppies reference number........................ ......777417771

YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PAY THE FLIGHT FEE OF $600 FOR YOUR PUPPIES TO BE TRANSPORTED AND BE DELIVER TO YOUR HOME . SO YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FEE OF $600 BEFORE THESE PUPPIES WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU:
All payment of this category is to be done directly to our agency here in SYDNEY ,But because our account here is under Auditing,so all payment in this category is to be done now to the next Head quarter which is located in CAMEROON YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND VIA western union money transfer AS WE HAVE THIS UNIT IN THE AIRPORT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS, TO THE DIRECTOR OF ANIMALS WAY PET DELIVERY SERVICE CAMEROON USING THIS ADDRESS,

NAME:::::::::::::::::::::::::OBALE ERIC
TOWN:::::::::::::::::::::::OUALA
PROVINCE::::::::::::::: LITTORAL
ADDRESS::::::::::::::::::124 MARKET AKWA
ZIP CODE:::::::::::::::::::00237
NB: When you are paying this fee,you will need a test question.Make it to be;

TEST QUESTION: HOW SOON
ANSWER: NOW

IMMEDIATELY YOU ARE DONE WITH THE PAYMENT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO EMAIL WITH THE FULL MONEY TRANSFER DETAILS THAT IS THE SENDER NAMES,THE QUESTION AND ANSWER,AND THE (MTCN) THAT IS THE MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER (10DIGITS)

This payment should be made as soon as possible, So as to Ship these puppies early enough. If this fee is not provided, these puppies will not be dispatched from the detention of the company and will spend more for the daily feeding until the Director confirms the payment of $600

NB
WE WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION MAIL CONTAINING THE DELIVERY DETAILS,DEPARTURE-ARRIVAL AND HOME DELIVERY TIME , IMMEDIATELY THE DIRECTOR CONFIRMS PAYMENT. ALL RECEIPT(S) OF PAYMENT MADE SHOULD BE KEPT,AS YOU WILL RECEIVE A TOTAL REFUND, SHOULD ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THESE PUPPIES. THESE PUPPIES WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR STEP.

BELOW ARE SOME WESTERN UNION OFFICES IN YOUR LOCATION THAT YOU CAN USE IN MAKING THE PAYMENT

NORTHBRIDGE NEWSAGENCY
227 William Street
Northbridge, 6003

WING LOONG BOOKS & NEWS
268 William Street
Northbridge, 6003

BUSY BEE CHEMIST AND NEWSAGENC
201 William Street
Northbridge, 6003

GENERAL MANAGER
MARTINS N LEWIS I
STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF ANIMALS WAY DELIVERY SERVICE
SECRETARY
Mrs. KELLY LING

CUSTOMER SERVICE
CARGO DEPARTMENT,
PET AIRWAYS SERVICE

SYDNEY BRANCH

Scam link: http://www.bengaltalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=3468
Scam text/format:
Hi Janet I am so glad I stumbled upon your website! I am in the middle of a scam involving bengal kittens and Cameroon . Luckily I haven't paid any money to these people, but I am sure that somebody else who wants a bengal cat as much as I do, will fall into their trap. Is there any way you can warn people about this scam? The guy said that he is from Cape Town and has 2 bengal kittens, he has some sort of illness and needs to move to the USA , so he wants to give the kittens to a good home, I should just pay for their transportation. I realised this is a scam, when the guy forced me to use a transport company (called Transport Company...) situated in CAMEROON (to send the kittens from Cape Town: South Africa to Bloemfontein : South Africa ). The company doesn't even have a bank account, they wanted me to transfer the money using western union. They sent me these details: names....... ...obale eric country..... .......Cameroon postal code......237 address..... ......1247 akwa douala telephone... ......0023779758493 I told the guy to keep his FAKE cats. Is there any way to stop these scams? Thank you for a great website, and for being all for cats.

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer