Toh Emmanuel

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:02 pm

15th November 2013 04:58 AM

Name of scammer: Toh Emmanuel

Scammer's known aliases: Enal sendor

Scammer's known email addresses: sexymimi_94584821@yahoo.com

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 23794584821

As reported on Fraudwatchers;

I answered an ad for a teacup Yorkie puppy in need of a good home. I asked for more photos, and "Enal" sent them. (Well, I sort of got photos -- "she" sent me thumbnail size.) True to a pet scammer's modus operandi, an attempt was made within a few hours to get me to fork over $300 via Western Union non-traceable wire transfer for little precious "Debra".
from Enal sendor <sexymimi_94584821@yahoo.com>
to (me)
date May 22, 2008 1:35 PM
subject Re: adorable tea cup yorkie puppy

Hello
I tried to call you but no one pick it up it says i should keep a voice mail,i have just send to you our address sothat once you send money the for her flight today i will take her to the airport and will get back to you with the flight details you will use to pick her up.you can send it to my husband address because he will be the want to pick it up and then we will go to the airport. i will be busy with work so i will be able to go get the money you do the payment western union because it will take just like 10minute for him to her the money.send it to his address and get back to me .call me to let me know. you are sending just money for
the flight

Receivers First Name ..............EMMANUEL
Last Name...............TOH
Country.................... CAMEROON
Western union................ CAMEROON
Town/City.................DOUALA
Province/State..........LITTORAL
Street Address..........VICKY STREET{45670}
Number.......................00237 94584821
Zip code.......................237
Test question..................WHAT IS THE TIME
Answer .........................8:AM
Amount..........................$300
After making the payment, you send to me the senders Name and MTCN . so that my husband can pick up the money and get to the airport .pls you get back with the info so that she will be ship to you.waiting.my number is 00237 94584821
Thanks and God Bless You
Beware of Enal sendor (sexymimi_94584821@yahoo.com), aka "just another Cameroon pet scammer".

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer