Kelly Nana

Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Kelly Nana

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:55 pm

10th March 2014 09:32 AM

Name of scammer: Kelly Nana

Scammer's known aliases: Donna Christophers, Mr. larry brooks, Kelly Onana

Scammer's known email addresses: animalaviation@AviationEmail.com, animal-aviation@in.com, johnson.erica43@yahoo.com, Animaltransport@in.com, bureaufandena@rocketmail.com

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 2064263428, 5024709089, 23774549972

Link: Fraudwatchers.org archive

Western Union / Moneygram information:
FIRST NAME -KELLY
LAST NAME - NANA
COUNTRY - CAMEROON
CITY - BUEA
QUESTION TEST IS - WHEN
ANSWER IS TODAY - TODAY
Emails: animalaviation@AviationEmail.com / animal-aviation@in.com
Telephone: 1-206-426-3428 / 12064263428 / 2064263428
1-502-4709089 / 15024709089 / 502-470-9089 / 5024709089

Scam link : http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/animaltra ... lly-446257
Scam text/format:
Submitted: Fri, April 24, 2009 Updated: Fri, April 24, 2009
Reported By: — Spring Hope North Carolina
Animaltransport@in.com;Erica Johnson;johnson.erica43@yahoo.com;Donna Chrstophers;Kelly Nana;Cameroon
Cameroon
Douala, Other
Nigeria

I got online looking for a puppy for my daughter, and to my surprise we found one!!! But come to find out it was all a SCAM! We got onto a advertising website for puppies. I found the puppy we needed and i proceeded to talk with the seller which was ERICA JOHNSON, she went onto tell me how well potty trained and everything this dog is. SO ofcouse we wanted it. Because she didnt have a price on it. we went to dicuss that, after to coming to the conclusion i western unioned her the $$$~ for the dog to be sent here. she proceeded to tell me she was on the way to the airport to send me our dog. HE NEVER CAME! but then went on saying it was i had to send more money for insurance on the DOG! thats bull! so we went back and forth and there was alot of things she kept asking me to do.. i would not so she said she would not send my money back. She finally came to tell me that she was an orphan in africa taking money from people. She doesnt care and told me after she got my money. this is a terrible scam and i hope they stop. this is so riculous! she told me straight up that the cops would never find or and she would never be caught her and her family,and the worst part of it is. is that i have proof of all emails and everything she sold me and lied to me about and NOTHING can be done about it! AT ALL! thats really sad. make me want to rule the african gov if they cant do better than that.
This just needs to be resolved. a crime is a CRIME!

Scam link : http://www.findoyou.com/hr1/mr-kelly-na ... r-exports/
Scam text/format:
Mr kelly nana work at FARUQ TIMBER EXPORTS

Name: Mr kelly nana
Working Place: littoral,Cameroon
Company Name: FARUQ TIMBER EXPORTS
Mobile: private
Search Mr kelly nana

Name Details
Mr kelly nana is a company’s staff,who is currently working in littoral,Cameroon.This is a Manufacturer and address in 237,54 street littoral,littoral,littoral,Cameroon. Mr kelly nana in the company mainly engaged in exportation and advertisement of wood,timber,plywood,logs,lumber and other products.Mr kelly nana is a nice person,you can call 237-74549972(mobile:private) to get in touch.

Scam link: http://classifieds.echinacities.com/cla ... 1210417143
Scam text/format:
We are the best producer of quality fake documents. With over 6million of out documents circulating over the world. bureaufandena@rocketmail.com or text now Tell: 0023774549972
We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver’s licenses, ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not full.

To get the additional information and place the order just email us

BUY FAKE PASSPORT BRITISH(UK) FOR SALE DIPLOMATIC CANADIAN FALSE ID CARD ONLINE UNITED STATES(US) FAKE ID CARD SELL DRIVERS LICENSE

>> Contact e-mails: bureaufandena@rocketmail.com

General support: bureaufandena@rocketmail.com

Technical support: bureaufandena@rocketmail.com

Tell: 0023774549972

text now Tell: 0023774549972

Scam link: http://company.hellocompanies.com/engli ... PORTS.html
Scam text/format:
CAMEROON TEA EXPORTS
CAMEROON TEA EXPORTS

Telephone: 237-74549972
Fax: 237
Address: 587 boaberie