Reported By: Marie — Birkenhead Other
Terry Morgan , Njeke Mofema Lieve
Manga William avenue
Internet
Cameroon
Phone: 07031880981
Web:
Category: Unusual Rip-Off
Terry Morgan , Njeke Mofema Lieve Fraudster pulls on heart stings to try and scam money out of me and my son Kribe Internet

I was nearly scammed today there was a guy on Facebook advertising a good home needed for two African grey parrots as he had just go through a nasty divorce , my little boy was really excited the chap said we could go and pick the birds up from Scotland which was to far so he said he will get them delivered through currier and for me to pay the company direct . I waited for detail as this still seemed ok. So today I got numerous text from the seller under the name terry Morgan to go through western union to pay 120 the details were name Njeke Mofema Lieve receivers country Cameroon zip code 00237 address Manga William avenue
City Kribe I thought why do you use Cameroon to ship birds from Scotland so I googled the name nieke Mofema Lieve and it came up as internet fraud, I was lucky I didn’t hand over any money , bit I did feel very silly and gullible . Please be aware this needs stopping.

Scam link: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MOFEMA-NJ ... net-932117
Scam text/format:
Submitted: Fri, August 24, 2012 Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012
Reported By: lucy — london Internet United Kingdom
MOFEMA NJEKE LIEVE
Internet
United States of America
Phone:
Web:
Category: Internet Fraud
MOFEMA NJEKE LIEVE this person ripped me off, Internet

THIS PERSON BY THIS NAME MOFEMA NJEKE LIEVE RIPPED ME OFF 5000$ JUST BECAUSE I WAS WILLING TO GIVE AN ENGLISH BULL DOG PUPPY A GOOD HOME I WAS PAYING FOR A PUPPY THAT I NEVER SAW THEY CALLED ME AND GAVE ME HOPES OF SOME THING THAT I NEVER SAW PLEASE I WANT THIS PERSON TO BE CAUGHT AND BROUGHT TO JUSTICE HE IS SOME WHERE IN CAMEROON IN MANGA WILLIAM AVENUE KRIBI PLEASE HUNT AND BRING DOWN THIS SCAMER AND CRIMINAL SO THAT HE WILL STOP RIPPING OFF PEOPLE I WANT HIS NAME ALL OVER THE INTERNET AND GOOGLE PRECISELY

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer