Ngwa Valentine Chenwie

Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Ngwa Valentine Chenwie

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:08 pm

Name of scammer: Ngwa Valentine Chenwie

Details here: http://www.419scammersexposed.com/datab ... 32#post432

https://embassy-finder.com/south-africa ... on?page=54
i receive an application from bafern and mendah, good to know i found this site thanks for the information,, indeed they are SCAM.. my friend also applying in bechtel/com .. + 23771141133 can you please enlightened us if this company is true or the same with the other..
----
Well guys, this is the apartment recommended by MENDAH ENGNR / BANFERM ENGNR which they claim they will send food to the workers who book that place.
When you liase with the Officer from Kempess asking for quotation, here are the responds. THIS IS A SCAM they work together. DO NOT MAKE the payment!! :-
Good evening sir, apartment 102 is still available, the price is 450 Euro per month.
You will also be required to pay an administration fee of 25 Euro.
We accept payments through western union for reservation out of the country. If you
want to confirm your reservation for apartment 102,
you will have to make payments to the below address through western union.
Names : Ngwa Valentine Chenwie
Address ; Down town Mboro
City. : Camerun
Zip code : 00237
Amount : 925 Euro for 60 days.
When making payments, they will require a test question and answer. The question should be "Reservation" Answer "102"
You will have to send to us the scan copy of the western union payment receipt and the filled reservation form so we can confirm payments and send your reservation receipt for apartment 102 immediately after receiving payments.
We will be delighted to welcome you in Kempess apartment rentals, the place where every body finds comfort.
Cordially
Ngwa Valentine Chenwie
Managing director

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer