Western Union Link http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/arc ... -p-12.html

AMOUNT..........................$150
NAMES..........................NDE FERDINAND NTALI
COUNTRY.....................CAMEROON
CITY ...............................DOUALA
ADDRESS...................307 AKWA STREET
ZIP CODE...........................00237
TEST QUESTION...............WHAT FOR?
ANSWER...............................CRATE.

Scam Link
http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/arc ... -p-12.html
**Victim's Post**

WELCOME TO THE CAMEROON INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES

PETS DELIVERY DEPARTMENT CUSTOMER SERVICE(PDDCS),
DOUALA BRANCH,
PO BOX:0214.

TELL.......+237 77781060
+23774100082
http://www.animation-station.com/planes ... ane001.gif

DEAR MR/MRS MY NAME

ACCEPT GREETINGS FROM THE ENTIRE STAFF OF THE DOUALA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. WE ARE HEREBY NOTIFYING YOU OF THE FLIGHT OF YOUR FEMALE MALTESE PUPPY HERE AT OUR AIRLINES.OUR TIME DIFFERENCE FROM YOURS IS 5-6 HOURS ,SO ALL PERMIT WERE OBTAINED FROM THE MINISTRY OF LIVESTOCK(CAMEROON) THE PERMIT CODE OF LEGAL SHIPPING AND PICKING UP IS NM336-g2cpu86B.

We have A female maltese from Mrs STACY here at France Airlines desk Cameroon to be transported and delivered to you today. Using the following address

RECEIVERS INFORMATIONS
Country.....................................MY COUNTRY
Names..........................................MR/MRS MY NAME
Full Dlivery Address..................DIDNT GIVE THEM MY ADDRESS(AND DONT CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW)
Phone Number(s)....................MY NUMBER
Email.................................MY EMAIL
Destination Airport..................MY NEAREST AIRPORT

PETS INFORMATIONS
BREED........................Maltese
SEX................................... Female
AGE...............................14 weeks old
NAME...............................lula
DOCUMENTS.....................COMPLETE

This Puppy came with all necessary papers needed, But as the Airport veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure of their health, It was done,all was fine and MEDICATION PAPERS were all accurate, The test has been conducted and the puppy is free from such diseases that may attack other animals like (birds& cats).So the puppy is now ready for transportation . But it should be noted that this transportation session cannot be carried out unless the fee for the puppy,s delivery travel crate of ($150) is paid for the transportation of these puppy which will come alongside two of our pet carriers..The money for the puppy's travel crate is needed as soon as possible so that we can do everything possible for her to get on board the flight which takes off this today morning before noon. So you will be sending the money to the address of the airport's Cashier below. You will do the money transfer via Western union Money Tranfer so that we can easily get the money from the airport's Western Union Store.

WESTERN UNION
AMOUNT..........................$150
NAMES..........................NDE FERDINAND NTALI
COUNTRY.....................CAMEROON
CITY .........................................DOUALA
ADDRESS...................307 AKWA STREET
ZIP CODE...........................00237
TEST QUESTION...............WHAT FOR?
ANSWER...............................CRATE.

N/B
The money for the parrot's travel crate is needed right now.
This payment should be made as soon as possible, So as to prepare the puppy for her flight ok . We have to transport the puppy in the flight which takess off TODAY BEFORE NOON.Kindly E-mail Us immediately as the payment is made with full money Transfer details and the 10 digits mtcn reference number. IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE YOUR PAYMENTS, THE TRACKING NUMBER AND FLIGHT DETAILS OF YOUR PUPPY WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU WHEN PAYMENT IS DONE AS WELL AS A DELIVERY RECEIPT SO THAT INCASE ANYTHING HAPPENS YOU ARE 100% SURE YOU GET BACK YOUR MONEY.
Thanks

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICE OF FRANCE -CAMEROON AIRLINES
DOUALA BRANCH CAMEROON.

SECRETARY
Mrs. Chris Gold

THE MANAGER
CARGO DEPARTMENT,
CAMEROON AIRLINES

+237- 7410-0082
+237-7778-1060
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THESE ARE THE EMAILS THAT MYSELF AND STACY BLESS HAD:

(THE AIRPORT DID CALLED ME AND THEY CALLED ME AT 6:00 AM ON SEPTEMBER 8TH, THE GUY HAD A VERY DEEP ACCENT LIKE AN AFRICAN PERSON. I DIDNT REALLY UNDERSTAND HIM SO I TOLD HIM TO CALL BACK AFTER I TALKED TO MY BOYFRIEND. HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE COMPANY NEED THE MONEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THEY CAN START SHIPPING THE PUPPY. ALL THAT JUST DIDNT MAKE SENSE TO ME. SO I START SEARCHING FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS AIRLINE/DELIVERY COMPANY. AND IT TURN OUT TO BE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD BEEN WONDERING IF ALL THIS IS A SCAM OR NOT)

AND THIS EMAIL IS THE MOST RECENT EMAIL STACY SENT ME. (BOTTOM)
hello
has the air port contacted you already because i just call the air port and they told me that they mailed and called you the other day and promised to call after,when they call back no body answered the call. please try to do every thing possible for the puppy to live the air port today. it will be very unkind of you to abandon the puppy all alone at the air port. i am really very busy at the moment. i will talk to you later and try to do every thing possible to alert me when the puppy arrives
hope to read from you soonest.take care stacy

---On Tue, 9/9/08, MY NAME <EMAIL> wrote:
Subject: RE: Reply to your "Maltese" Ad on Kijiji
To: stacybless2001@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 8:27 PM

i have no idea. i didnt get an email or a call. im sorry i thought u were supposed to call me.

---Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 00:37:34 -0700
To: MY EMAIL

hello
what is happning? i still have not heard from you why? has the puppy arrived? please try to let me know what is happening ok. hope to read from you soonest

--- On Mon, 9/8/08, MY NAME <MY EMAIL> wrote:
Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 7:14 AM

hi im still waiting for your email why haven't you write
back. please email me back as soon as you get this thank
you. and you can contact both me MYSELF and my boyfriend
MY BF NAME

--Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 05:21:38 -0700

HLLO
thanks for th mail. i just call the air port and they told
me that it will take just about 5-6 hours for the puppy to
get over to you in USA. so you need not boarder any thing.
regarding the payments you are paying no money to me. i told
you that the puppy is not for sale but for adoption . you
will be paying the money to the the delivery agents
in charge of the shipment. so as soon as you get back to me
with the information i requested i will be rushing to the
air port along with the puppy to book her the next available
flight ticket to you. then the air port will contact you
with all the flight information and how you will be paying
them the money .
please try to get back to me as soon as you see this
mail

--- On Sun, 9/7/08, MY NAME <EMAIL> wrote:
Date: Sunday, September 7, 2008, 5:35 AM

UPS sounds good to me. how about you. because i dont know
if the airport is the safest thing to fly my baby. and plus
its better so we can pay ups then and there its easy for
both of us. email me back and tell me what you think about
c.o.d (cash.on.delivery). (MY SUGGESTIONS ALWAYS ASK FOR C.O.D IF THE SELLER IS REAL, THEY WILL ALWAYS ACCEPT C.O.D)

---Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 03:19:28 -0700

..Hi , we are comfortable to know you will offer the best and warm home for the female Lula .we belief we have found some one. we really hate to see Lula go but at this point in time but we have no choice .we also appreciate your Kinder promise of heart and soul just to take care of Lula, that shows how lovely you can be ,we belief we will pay you a visit some times when we are back just to see how you and Lula are doing lol.......i know you will treat Lula like your own kid.Lula is just so friend with kids, adults and other house hold pets. she adores playing with toys.and hardly cry except she is left alone for a long duration but her toys will keep her company, she likes taking rides playing around the dogs park and loves going for shopping ,she is just a great companion i really feel her presence given that she will be leaving me . i just really hate to see her go but i have no choice at this point in time. Given that you are our choice you have to let us know when you want Lula flown over to you.? i was wondering if we can get that done today , i will be off work soon and seeing that as an opportunity to get all the necessary arrangements for her to get over to you.so all you will have to spend will be for the travel crate in which the puppy will come in . it is going to cost you some $150 for the puppy you will be paying the money directly to the air port delivery agents.so if you have the money ready then get back to me so that we can arrange for the puppy to be shipped to you. so all you will need to do right away is just get back to me with your your full contact names home delivery addressphone number and also the address of the closest delivery air port close to you where you will love to pick up lula from. as soon as you get back to me with this information i will be rushing to the air port to book her the next available flight thanks and hope to read from you soonest God bless you

---On Sat, 9/6/08, MY NAME <EMAIL> wrote:
Date: Saturday, September 6, 2008, 6:03 AM

thanks for sending the pictures omg im so loved.they are too cute especially the one with the pink bow she is adorable. im so excited. i love pink and any thing that is pink makes me happy. well since i live in MY STATE MY CITY i want to know more about the shipping and also the cost of the female puppy. i really cant go over my budget.. so i am really looking forward to your price and hopefully i can manage to it. all the puppies are cute in every way i am so loved. all i really want is a cute little puppy to share love and joy with and to spoil it. i am spoil myself so im pretty sure my puppy will be spoil rotten not just by me but also my whole family. i went shopping for puppy bed and stroller and all the main things i really need. i am looking forward to this so i am hopefully you offer the price that i can afford.thank you very much and once again all the puppy are so cute im so happy to see the pictures thank you.

---Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 06:55:02 -0700

Hello Dear,

Nice reading from you and i am happy to hear that you are interested in my puppies.i am having three puppies,a male and two female and their names are lena, lexus and lula respectively.The puppies are hand raised and home trained and having all the genetic papers and are full checked and Akc tested and Akc registered and are very friendly with kids and other home pets.they are current on all shots and will be coming with some toys too .They will be coming with a pets degree,they are 13weeks old and i am looking for some one who can meet up with the needs of these babies and i hope that you are the right person.

We are presently in Cameroon in the state of douala. we have been here for the past one month On a research on the "lake baronbi". i have attached a pic of the lake for you if you will love geographical features.it has been difficult for us handling this puppies out here because of the increase in the time and the intensity of the research.This makes it difficult to offer them that full love and care.and being Religious persons it will prick our Conscience if we Deprive them of their happiness.

They have not been happy all this while because most of the time they are left alone.It is as a result of this that we have to look for good an experience home for them where they will be spoiled and rotten. Given that our Coordinator have not made known to us a stipulated time that we will have to back in State. We want some one back home to have any of them because we will love to pay visits some times to see how they are doing lol. To adopt them,i will like to know this from you. Are you a breeder.? have you had a puppy before? will you be willing to send me some regular pics of them so we can see their progress. .?

will you permit us pay you a visit when we are back to State ?. and i will be glad if you can convince me that you will spoil and rotten them like your own kids. I will be grateful if you are able to provide me with answers to these questions.i have not attach recent pics to this mail let me know which of them you are interested in, male or female so that i can send you the pictures.. As for your further training of the puppies/puppy I will send you a puppy training booklet to help you . I will also be sending you some basic guidelines to you, so that you follow as soon as they arrive you.I will send them along with some food stuff and direct you on how they take their meals and how to follow their feeding schedule through out the day and subsequent weeks to come.If you have any more questions to ask, just let me know.will also like to know when you will like to have any of them . I have to get back to work now and i will talk with you later.

Do have a nice day and get back to me as soon as you can
Scam Link
Scam Text/Format

http://www.magickclassifieds.com/adorab ... a8911.html
Ad details:
Beautiful Home Raised Darling little bundles of fur are waiting for someone to provide a new home with lots of TLC. CashnCarey Puppies are Champion Sired for Exceptional Quality. Bloodlines include Chobie, Rothby and Cede Higgens- the only Yorkie to win Westminister's Best in Show. See Pictures of happy, healthy puppies and more information by mailing me.
COLORADO | Date published: 01 Dec 2007
Name: brown
State: COLORADO
Phone: 237-7778-1060
Scam Link:
http://www.gmdu.net/corp-641795.html
Scam Text Format:
santa farming group

Company Name: santa farming group
Business Owner:
Employees: 51 - 100 People
Main markets: North America South America Eastern Europe Southeast Asia Af
Business Type: Manufacturer, Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler
Product/Service: fresh carrots,garlic,ginger,fresh potato,onion,peppers,cabbages,tomatoes

About Us: Our company is now seeking strategic long term business Partners World wide to further develop it's international partnerships, if your company is interested our company and products or our OEM way to then develop your self markets in fresh vegetables products, our production capacity strict management and QA/QC systems will fulfill your needs . More so, our credibility efficiency and innovation will help clear your doubts.we strongly believe that the success and customer's satisfaction comes from the reliable and quality of our products and this reliability comes from our strict managerial and QA/QC systems. if you want further information on our company and products you are more than welcome to contact us.

Category: Food & Beverage - Frozen Food

Region: Cameroon santa farming group

Link Tool: Cameroon Food & Beverage - Cameroon Frozen Food

Tags: Partners World - Potato Onion - Farming Group

Contact Person: Mr. emmanuel farming group

Zip Code: 237

Address: santa palace street, bamenda, north west region, Cameroon

Telephone: 237-74100082

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer