Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:14 am

27th April 2011 08:52 AM

Name of scammer: Uzoigwe Blaise

Scammer's known email addresses: animaleshome@gmail.com

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 23774844062, 23775528556

Link: http://www.cybercrimeops.com/forums/sho ... hp?t=18662

Western Union / Moneygram information:
RECEIVERS NAMES..........UZOIGWE BLAISE
MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION............CAMEROON.
STATE....................DOUALA.
TOWN/CITY................ITTORAL/JAKIRI.
AREA CODE................(237).
STREET...................MOLIKO STREET/524.
PHONE NUMBER............. 0023775528556
TEST QUESTION............WHO TO.
ANSWER...................CLAUDE.
AMOUNT................... $280

Scam link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... 458&page=6
Scam text/format: Well I am up and it's 2:06am. I am so **** off right now because i just sent $280.00 to a lady in Cameroon to ship out 2 yorkies, i am up because a man from the "airport" call me and told me that they can't ship out the dogs because they didn't have insurance. He told me the send them $599.1 then they could ship them out. I told him that the lady didn't tell me anything about insurance and that i did not have the money for it. When i told him that he got mad, so i started telling him that i feel really stupid because i did research and i found this website and a lot of people got ***** by people from there. i SHOULD HAVE BEEN SMARTER AND DID RESEARCH RIGHT WHEN I SHE TOLD ME THAT THE YORKIES WERE FREE

THIS IS THE INFORMATION THE LADY SENT ME.

Hi there,
i send you two mail on the othere mail but you got back to me saying you did get anymail so you can get back to me useing this one ok,i sen you the address hope you dot the address but if you did get the address here is still the address

RECEIVERS NAMES..........UZOIGWE BLAISE
MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION............CAMEROON.
STATE....................DOUALA.
TOWN/CITY................ITTORAL/JAKIRI.
AREA CODE................(237).
STREET...................MOLIKO STREET/524.
PHONE NUMBER.............(23775528556).
TEST QUESTION............WHO TO.
ANSWER...................CLAUDE.
AMOUNT................... $280

AND PLEASE AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY,YOU SHOULD GET
BACK WITH THE DIGIT MTCN CONTROL NUMBER AND SENDERS
NAMES FOR PICK UP.AND AS SOON AS I PICK UP THE MONEY,I
WILL GO DIRECTLY TO THE AIRPORT AND PAY FOR FLIGHT
TICKETS AND AS SOON AS I BOOK FOR FLIGHT I SHALL GET
BACK WITH THE FLIGHT DETAILS AND DELIVERY RECIEPIENT,GET
BACK ASAP.
REGARDS

****SHE ALSO SENT ME THIS EMAIL*****

Hi,
i still have my little cutes out for free,they are all vet checked and akc registered.got one male and one female and they are 10weeks old now, and weighs 1.3lbs they will stay very small, cuz they are teacups, will end about 3.5lbs, these my champion bloodlines are potty trained and vaccinated,they are very friendly and will socialize with other pets, they are used to humans and they are very playful,its hard for me to give them out for free but its the only option since i can not longer care for them, i'll be willing to give out both as pair, but if you want just one, thats still fine.i just recently lost my husband and only child in a crash, my doctor says i will not be able to use my legs again,I'm only on wheel chair now, its hard to see my babies suffer when there is no one to care for them, so i though giving them away into a lovely home where they will acquire all love and concern they deserves, these are my best companions and only playmates, i will be handing them to you or one to you,if you are willing to pay for the shipping only, i will not want to say i sold my babies, thats why I'm giving them for free, i live here in Cameroon and willing to use the pet express since its safe and delivers door to door. so please if you are truly interested in having a companion, please call me, my number is, 0023775528556,
.so the shipping fee for one is 180 and for two is 280
hope to hear from you anytime soon

SO EVERYONE JUST LOOK OUT FOR THIS PERSON OR ANYBODY WITH THE AREA CODE 237. DON'T BE LIKE ME AND LEARN THE HARD WAY...I LOST $280.00 THAT COULD HAVE PAY SOME OF MY BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer