Kum Bie

Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Kum Bie

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:00 am

27th April 2011 09:39 AM

Name of scammer: Kum Bie

Scammer's known email addresses: nathalie_wilson28@yahoo.co.uk, pet_deliveryagency@scotlandmail.com, herry.long60@hotmail.com, expresspetairline@hotmail.com

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 447024033157, 447031893652, 447031863770

Link: http://www.cybercrimeops.com/forums/sho ... hp?t=18662

Western Union / Moneygram information:
NAME:KUM BIE
TOWN: LIMBE
ADDRESS:1026 ROME STREET
ZIP CODE:00237

Scam link: http://www.ripoffreport.com/air-travel/ ... -e8c63.htm
Scam text/format: Submitted: Sunday, December 06, 2009Posted: Sunday, December 06, 2009 Reported By: sammie — lancashire Internet United Kingdom
express airlines
vitoria
cameroon Internet 00237
United States of America
Phone: 07031863770
Web:
Category: Air Travel
express airlines scammed by an irish cameroon aka kum bie cameroon, Internet

I have just been scammed trying to buy a puppy. I seen an advertisement fora pug puppy for sale and sent a message to the owner letting them know i was interested. within an hour I had an email off herry.long60@hotmail.com, the owner of the pup. Herry asked me some questions, did I have kids and did I work etc. I answerd the questions, and was sent another email telling me they had moved to Belfast and could no longer look after the puppy, so they would give her to me. they gave me te address 43 hannah,glen heights, belfast, BT17ONE. They said I didnt have to pay for the pug as long as paid I paid for the delivery. I agreed and was sent an email by expresspetairline@hotmail.com the next morning. I was told to wire money through moneygram to cameroon. I paid 150 pouds for the delivery and was told to pay another 50 pounds to rent a cage for the pug to fly in, which would be given back to me when the pug arrived. Alarm bells should of ran but i never dreamed i was being scamed. They told me the puppy would be withme by 9am the next day. IN THE MORNIG WHEN I rang express airline they told me the puppy was 45 mins away from my house but i had to pay another 40 pounds as the pug needed an injection, obviously I neve paid the 40 pounds by ten i knew I had been scammed.

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer