Zip Code........00237.
Test Question........Who is our savior.
Answer................Jesus.

Scam link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... 58&page=17
Scam text/format:
12 March 2008, 12:30
colly

Voodoo Curses!
I was recently looking around the net at teacup puppies, and stumbled onto http://www.domesticsale.com. This website is free classifieds for anything - including pets. I was curious when I saw the ad for Free Yorkies, and e-mailed for more info. (I was almost positive it was a scam due to my dealings with a Nigerian scammer on ebay, but wanted to see what they had to say). **I never intended to send her money, I was just trying to get some info, lol.** Here's the e-mails between us (top to bottom):

Rev Sis Sharon Moore.noreply@mercattel.com wrote:

The visitor with the e-mail address **my email** is interested in your ad:Cute Yorkie Puppy For free Ad reference:The visitor says:Hi,I am interested in a Yorkie, I have been looking for awhile. Could you send me more information?Thanks! **my name**
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sharon Moore wrote:
Hello Colleen,
Thanks for the mail and i really appreciate your concern towards my puppy and i will let you know that you can trust me ok.Well the puppy is still available for free and you will have to start up with all this information so that i can will it on the document she will be coming along ok.She is vet checked and akc registered and will be coming along with all her papers,toys,and the rest of her things that she will need and some of her food that she likes to eat ok.Well i am located in Virgin Land Cameroon and i am a citizen of Scotland but i just relocated here not long ago because of the kind of job that i do ok.I am a Rev Sister and i was posted here, and here in Cameroon the Bishop doesn't allow pets in his parish so i decided give them out to people who will take very good care of them for me ok.So if you know that you will give them all the love and care that i always like to give them,then you are 100% sure that the puppy will be your's ok.Just promise me that you will take very good care of them because i will like to let my puppy have but a very good family.If you promise to take very good care of them,then you will get back to me with all you contact informations such as your Full names,Country,Street address,House Number, etc so that the process will comment immediately.Thanks and hope you like to take very good care of my puppy.Thanks and get back to me as soon as possible ok.Bye
MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU DEAR.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**my email** wrote:

oh please you are nothing but a scammer!! all the 'free' puppies come from cameroon, you guys arent fooling anyone.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sharon Moore wrote:
hello,i really think that you are nothing but a stupid child that doesn't think before writing his mail.Not every body is a scammer .Don't think that everyone is thesame and that you can abuse every body ok.You will have to apologise to me or else you will suffer in the rest of your dreams.
**my email** wrote:
oh are you going to put a voodoo curse on me now???send me the dog then! and than i'll pay you!!
Sharon Moore wrote:
Hello dear,
Well that was my warning and i can do what ever it takes to see you death right now .You made me wait for you and rejected other people interested in my puppy and so if you won't pay for that flight and receive my puppy,then you shall see my first step that i shall approah to you my dear.Mine is not a Curse but a promise that i will do in 2hrs.Thanks.Send me the money.
**my email** wrote:
Great! I'll notify the authorities of your threats!
Sharon Moore wrote:
no problem go ahead with your plans and you shall see evil that i will send to you.just pay in the money or else,Colleen is gone and will never come back.you will be dead.you made me loose everything and now you will pay for ok.will you pay the money or not let me know
fine, please send me your address and the amount for shipping
Sharon Moore wrote:
ok, well i have started making preparations for you if you are still stuborn ok.well you will have to pay $500.My voodo spell on you shall take just 24hrs if you do not pay for that money. Use this following information to pay the money:
Country..........Cameroon
Names...........Nsoh Emmanuel Anye.
Zip Code........00237.
Test Question........Who is our savior.
Answer................Jesus.
As soon as you have done with the payment,get back to me with the full senders name the reference number ( MTCN ). You are under my Control right now.
**my email** wrote:
ok i need your address, how can i send money to a name????
i am not joking with you okay,i have given you all the payment informations and you just make a money transfer through money Gram and i will receive the money here at my country,well as for the spell i am taking total control of it ok.I not a joke but serious.You just go right awayand make the money transfer method through money gram and get back to me with all the payment informations.Your spell is getting to the end if you don't pay the money.You may lost your life in 24hrs time as from now if you don't hurry with the money.
how do i do that? we don't have western union around here! i live out in the country...the only way i can send you money is to your address.

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer