City............Douala
Zip code......237.

Scam link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... 58&page=20
Scam text/format: **Victim's post**

Adam Smirth-Maltese Scam
Leanne wrote at http://fraudwatchers.org/forums/arch...hp/t-5444.html
Quote:
2 January 2007, 20:42
Well i am an idiot. I wired a guy money from Cameroon who says he was American and had been there for 6 wks for the peace corp. He apparently brought his Maltese puppy Mickey there with him and after realizing that it was not a nice place for him wanted to 'give him a second chance'. I don't know how to catch him but his name is Adam Smirth from Kribi Cameroon ..his mail address is Adamsgreen@luxmail Smith and claims to use a shipping company "Universal Pet Move" with doesn't exist who ask for even more money to be wired to a
NAME..........OTTOU FERDINAND MANGA
COUNTRY.....CAMEROON.
CITY..............DOUALA
STATE............LITORAL
ZIP CODE........237.
with the email saying the name Niweh Regina <universalpetmove@mail2world.com>.
Vivianne's email record :
Adam Smirth<adamsgreen1980@yahoo.com> wrote on 21/4/08 :
My address again is
Adam Smirth,
23 kribi sea road,
(C/o peace corp residence ,Douala.Cameroon )
Zip code 237.

Adam Smirth<adamsgreen1980@yahoo.com> wrote on 18/4/08 :
As for the money,it will be easier for you to wire the money via western union to the below address.
Name.........Adam Smirth
Country.....Cameroon
City............Douala
Zip code......237.
Go to the post office and you will wire the money,i can get it 30 minutes after you wire the money

Adam Smirth<adamsgreen1980@yahoo.com> wrote on 15/4/08 :
Dear Vivianne
Thanks for the quick response.I am glad you are experienced with animals,Actually you seem to be the kind of person i have wished to adopt my puppy.Thanks for the address.I need to know the name to address the puppy to,also i need to know when to send the puppy to you as it has to go with my worl schedule.
My pair of African Grey parrots are ,2 years old and well socialized,they have some vocabularies,they whisper and dance,love to be held and cuddle,they come along with a cage,toys,feeding bowls and health
certificates.
they play on their cage, chewing on a perch, box, and a couple of
toys. they like to be with me all the time.Mama and Cucu seems much more
comfortable when associating with people. I make sure have their
special time with me each day when i am around.They ride on my
shoulder every morning when I get them fresh water and food, growls
at the running water when I rinse the bowls. Then laughs when I shut
the water off. This morning they were dancing on my shoulder, so I was
"singing" to them. I stopped singing, they kept dancing. When I asked
them why they didn't stop dancing, they laughed very heartily.
These birds LOVES kisses. When I make three kissing sounds in a row, they returns them with three soft snorts. The really cool thing is when they initiates
the kisses by doing the three snorts first.They are not just a pet but part of me.
Even though it is hard to path with them,the thought of keeping them lonely breaks my heart.I want a forever loving home for the birds.Let me know if you can accommodate them as they may feel more at home with the puppy is they all go to the same new environment..Hope to hear from you soon.
Adams

Adam Smirth<adamsgreen1980@yahoo.com> wrote on 14/4/08 :
Presently,i am re-located to Cameroon where i work like a full time volunteer with the American peace corp organization.That is why i really need a home for this puppy.
Just a quick little note about Shasha's life.She has a very gentle nature,she is potty trained.She never goes in the front yard unless i am going somewhere.
I have a nice backyard so she can go
sun bath when its nice out. She is an inside girl. Sometimes she sleeps
with me. She gets groomed once a month, from a gentle groomer who doesn't
knick her and she is not afraid of. I feed her Pedigree canned food. She
loves to go in the car with me. She goes to softball and soccer games with
me. She is good with kids and other animals, i had a Persian cat, he recently died,
he had a bad heart.I also have a pair of African Grey parrots,they get along very well,i am also placing these birds.Are you a feathery friend???

Scam link: http://www.interzonga.com/pets/fl.htm
Scam text/format: Maltese puppy For Sale --- Permanent and loving homes needed for a Maltese puppy.Jazz is a three months old female Maltese puppy with much love and deserve it in return.She is a pure breed Maltese,very loyal and intelligent.She is up to date on shots and KC registered.She is a joy to be with.I can believe am letting her go but i just can't help it.If you have room for her,email me for more details. For more information please call or e-mail us at adamsgreen1980@yahoo.com

Scam link: http://www.freeadscanada.com/ads/adorab ... aring-home
Scam text/format: Adorable Maltese Puppy Needs A Caring Home
If only Jolly could talk.She would tell you how adorable she is! She has all of the extras-- beautiful, thick snow-white coat and just three months old.

She knows how to show you the love and can brighten your day with a glance.She is handled daily, socialized with other pets, vaccinated, wormed, and guaranteed healthy upon arrival.

She comes with full KC registration and pedigree.She is socialized with adults and small children and will be a bit pre-spoiled.

If you would like to make her part of your family just email me adamsgreen1980@yahoo.com

e-mail: adamsgreen1980@yahoo.com

Created by: adamsgreen1980@yahoo.com | Created at: 07:34 AM

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer