CITY ..................LIMBE
ADDRESS................1026 ROME STREET
ZIP CODE.......................00237
NB: When you are paying this fee,you will need a test question.Make it to be;
TEST QUESTION:HELLO?
ANSWER: HI
Scam link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/arc ... 8-p-9.html
Scam text/format: **Victim's post**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 03:44:27 -1200

To: [Email Address Removed By Moderator]
Subject: Re: Question about your item (jack russell puppy for free home adoption) posted on buyandsell.com

you are paying to my vet ok.i can wait till 9 ok.that name is jombe edouard.
that will be more safe cos he will make up with your change of ownership documents ok.
so please i hope you will take very good care of my puppy ok.and do send me updated pictures when the
baby is with you ok.i will be going right now to drive my son to school i will be back in 1hour .
i think by then you must have been through with the payment .email me as soon as that is done,
thanks waiting for your reply wheni will be back.

On 5/30/08, Jennifer Saunders <[Email Address Removed By Moderator]> wrote:
well it will be a couple more hours cause it's only 8:30 here and they don't open til 9 and i have to wait for my money to post to my account. by the way if you don't mind me asking who is jombre edouard? why am i not putting it in your name klose benzeimer?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 03:28:04 -1200

Subject: Re: Question about your item (jack russell puppy for free home adoption) posted on buyandsell.com

ok since you waiting for the bank to open .then i will have to send you her updated pictures ok.
so as soon as you get back to from the western union i will have attached that and sent to you
ok.so just be patient and be back from the bank.thanks

i understand. i am just waiting for bank and am doing some research and what i'm finding isn't very settling to my stomach. i just want things to go smoothly. you only sent me pictures of one puppy w/ a dot on the top of it's head and alot of brown on it's face. where as the picture on the ad that i replied had another puppy that was all white w/ a brown dot under it's ear. so i still am confused on which one is male and which one is female. sorry to be pushy but it's something i need to know.

Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 03:18:10 -1200

yes.so how long will it take you to make the payment get back to me so that i can
go and arrange for delivery of the puppy.i will need you to have this puppy very early
today.waiting for you .thanks

the one you sent me a picture of? i think that is the one i want

Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 08:11:01 -0700

i have both of them.boy and a girl

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 8:09 AM, Jennifer Saunders <[Email Address Removed By Moderator]> wrote:

so is it male or female?

Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 08:05:04 -0700

I will be waiting for the payment information as soon as you are through ok you are to send the money to Cameroon.that will .hoping to read from you soon.your puppy will gets to you as soon as you make the payment then i will go and register the puppy for the shipment..thanks

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 7:27 AM, Jennifer Saunders <[Email Address Removed By Moderator]> wrote:

Western Union would probably work best for me.I though you lived in adams basin, New york, well at least that's what the ad said you were located in. i am hoping to go through with the trasfer around noon or so, but will call or email you when i actually do that.also what the puppy you sent me pictures of a male or female, as we would like to start to think of a name for him or her? i don't think it would take three hours to get here as it sounds like we live in different countries, i'm in the US- Washington state to be exact and it seems you live in cameroon or scotland i'm not sure which. so hopefully the agency that will be calling has someone that can speak english cause i can't read a single word on their web site. well i'm going to start to get things together around here for our new edition. thank you for answering all my questions, i'm just very lery sometimes of doing this kinda thing, as i don't want to get taken advantage of. not that i'm saying you are or anything.

Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 00:41:25 -0700

hello nice reading from you ok.
well you will have to use the money gram store or the western union money transfer to do the transaction of the $150.here is the informations you will need to make the payment for the shipping to be arranged and the baby will get to you in about 3hours time at your door step.

payment informations,

NAMES.................JOMBE EDOUARD
COUNTRY..............CAMEROON
CITY ..................LIMBE
ADDRESS................1026 ROME STREET
ZIP CODE.......................00237

NB: When you are paying this fee,you will need a test question.Make it to be;
TEST QUESTION:HELLO?
ANSWER: HI

the papers are already been made i will do up with your change of ownership documents as soon as the payment is made ok.hoping to read from you as soon as the payment is made with the payments information like the reference number and the names you used in sending the money.thanks
God Bless You.

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 11:45 AM, Jennifer Saunders <[Email Address Removed By Moderator]> wrote:

Oh my what an adorable face! is it a male or a female? What's the address that you want the $150 sent to so that i can see about having it overnight to you? I'm so excited i can't wait to take care and love him or her. as far as the registration with the ckc do i need to change any information?

Jenn

Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 02:48:52 -1200

hello it was nice reading from you .well the shipping of the puppy will be $150 that will be sent to me so that i can take the puppy and register it at the delivery agency.as soon as they contact you will have to pay $120 for the puppy.so you will have to pay the total sum of $370 in two installment..
$150 for the registration of the puppy at the delivery agency...
$120 for the puppy when the delivery agency contacts you....
i have attached some pictures for the puppy hope you will love them,hoping to read from you soon.thanks

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 9:28 AM, Jennifer Saunders <[Email Address Removed By Moderator]> wrote:

I am doing well. I did not get the pictures of them, so if you could try and send them agian that would be great.We(my boyfriend Chris and I) haven't decided if we want a male or a female yet. we'll probably decide upon how they look which one we would want. i'm sorry to hear that about your daughter. also i wanted to ask about the price, cause the title of you as states for free adoption. i have also sent you a picture of me and my boyfriend like you have asked. we live together and have been looking for the right Jack Russell to shar our love with. i have friends that have dogs as well so he or she will be well socialized. We live by a park so he/she will be visiting it often. also if you could let me know how much the shipping would be. i feel like i wanted to say something else but i forgot, so if i remember i'll write you again. Thank you so much.

[Name & Address Removed By Moderator]

Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 05:27:40 -1200

Hello ,
How are you,i am very happy reading from you,i am sorry i have not been able to reply you early enough due to the plenty of work i have here in the laboratory.i am actually giving out our babies because they belonged to my daughter(Jenner) but with a heavy heart i lost Jenner and she was all i got ,i work with a global,broad-based health care company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health. Ourproducts span the continuum of care, from nutritional products and laboratory
diagnostics through medical devices and pharmaceu

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer