Mofor Terence Nguh

Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Mofor Terence Nguh

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:55 pm

6th May 2011 06:26 PM

Name of scammer: Mofor Terence Nguh

Scammer's known email addresses: tampear12@yahoo.com, cameroonairlines.petscarrier@gmail.com, belfast.inter.airport@uk2.net, bongpets10@yahoo.com, jilmitex10@gmail.com

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 23779363783

Link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/arc ... -p-10.html

Western Union / Moneygram information:
Name: Mofor Terence Nguh
Address: 24 Ave, Foncha Street
City: Bamenda
Zip Code: 00237
Phone: 237 79363783.
Email: tampear12@yahoo.com

Scam link http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/arc ... -p-10.html
Scam text/format

**Victim's post**

Here is some information about a scammer using craigslist to advertise.

Name: Mofor Terence Nguh
Address: 24 Ave, Foncha Street
City: Bamenda
Zip Code: 00237
Phone: 237 79363783.
Email: tampear12@yahoo.com

He got me for a Yorkie puppy but using research I found he tends to use yorkies or english bull dogs. With me he orginally asked for $250, and when I said it was too high, went down to $150. Another report I found online, he did the same thing but with an English bull dog.

He asks that you pay with western union, which made me a little suspisious at first but the guy seemed very nice and cared about the yorkie so I gave in after calling him.

According to him the yorkie was going to be transported using Cameron airlines pet carriers. I even received an email from "cameroonairlines.petscarrier@gmail.com" outlining the details of the flight. From experience, small businesses often use gmail so that did not catch me offguard.

About 3 hours later I received an email from "belfast.inter.airport@uk2.net" stating that I needed to a pay $500 insurance fee to pet carriers. Pet Carriers then contacted me within 5 minutes stating that I needed to pay a $500 "refundable" insurance fee. I started getting suspisious and started researching the two companies. I found that Belfast International Airport has their own website and email extention, not a "uk2.net" email which is free. I also emailed them and was told that the email was not associated with them and they did not have any records of anything claimed in the email. When I demanded a contract, documentations, and terms and conditions from pet carriers they replied that I had no right to tell them how to run their business and refused to give me any documentations. They also claimed I was breaking the law. That's when I knew it was a scam.

When I confronted Mofor Terence Nguh he acted shocked that I accused him of scamming me, and then he stopped communication all together.

Scam link http://www.adoos.at/post/3414670/englis ... _verkaufen
Scam text/format

Anzeigendetails
Standort: Wieden, Wien
Preis:200€ Inserenten:PrivatpersonNeu oder Gebraucht:Neu
Beschreibung
gut ausgebildete Englisch Bulldogge Welpe für eine gute und fürsorgliche Wohnungen, sie ist derzeit in aller Gesundheit Impfungen und sie kommt mit allen Papieren und Gesundheit 1 Gesundheit garantieren, sie ist sehr gut mit Kindern zu Hause. Interessenten kontaktieren Sie uns für weitere Informationen.
bongpets10@yahoo.com
Aktualisiert: Freitag, 29 August Adoos Anzeigennummer: 3414670
Mit dem Inserenten Kontakt aufnehmen

Benutzer: Anonym
+23779363783

Scam link http://www.adoos.at/post/3456031/bacurr ... um_verkauf
Scam text/format

Anzeigendetails
Standort: Sankt Pölten, Niederösterreich
Inserenten:PrivatpersonNeu oder Gebraucht:Neu
Beschreibung
Der Ball Pythons sind eines der schönsten, freundliche und einem breiten Publikum verkauft Schlangen in unserem garden.We Lernen Sie die genauesten und aktuelle Informationen über die Haltung und sieht ihn an einem unserer Kunden, fast alle Arten zur Verfügung wie spide, piebalds , Albino, Mojave, Ghost, und viele others.we gehören Tipps zur Überwindung der Probleme im Zusammenhang mit der Fütterung. Sie finden Variation, Akklimatisierung, Unterbringung, Handhabung, Krankheiten, Erkrankungen, Behandlungen und vieles mehr in detail.so werden Sie garantiert auf jeder Sache, die unsere pythons.They sind umso mehr jetzt mit dem Feuerwerk an Farben und Muster Morphs verfügbar sind, wird dies Pythons wachsen werden zwischen 1-4 Füße, all dies Pythons sind in einem guten gesundheitlichen Bedingungen und alle ihre Gesundheit Papiere sind verfügbar und kommt mit ihnen in ihrer stiro-Boxen und Gründerzentrum kommt mit ihren Babys, wenn erforderlich, durch den Käufer, falls du daran interessiert dann zurück, um weitere Informationen und Bilder.
jilmitex10@gmail.com
Aktualisiert: Freitag, 10 Oktober Adoos Anzeigennummer: 3456031
Mit dem Inserenten Kontakt aufnehmen

Benutzer: Anonym
+23779363783

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer