Abongwe Celestine Ndieshe

Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Abongwe Celestine Ndieshe

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:43 am

6th May 2011 06:45 PM

Name of scammer: Abongwe Celestine Ndieshe

Scammer's known aliases: Jessy Castro, Christine Lill

Scammer's known email addresses: cameroonairlinesbases@airpost.net, jessy.castro95@yahoo.com, henardens@yahoo.com, christina_lill@hotmail.com

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 23777793593, 23773877173, 2063394581

Link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/arc ... -p-10.html

Western Union / Moneygram information:
fullt navn .................Abongwe Celestine Ndieshe
land .....................Kamer un
byen ...................Bamend a
postnummer ............ ....00237
sikkerhetsspørsmål ..........navnett Mitt
svar ..................Celes tine

Scam link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/arc ... -p-10.html
Scam text/format:
**Victim's post**

Det,
Velsignet hallo være med deg, jeg er Jessy Castro fra Child Care Center av Maria, New Orleans LA, Ziggy er en AKC meldte på valp, hun har alle skuddene sine, valpen elsker å leke med barn og annen dægge hjemme. Jeg kikker å gi valpen min et kjærlig hjem for summen av 1500kr med sjøfart og forsikringsdækningsgebyr inkluderte.
jeg vil like å be deg noen få spørsmål om å være sikker om din hjemme er høyre for valpen min og å ha en ide av slags' hjemme valpen min vil snart være rørende i

du har barn eller andre kjæledyr hjemme?

lover du å elske valpen min som din egen sønn/datter?

Hun elsker å være med barn og annen dægge meget, og jeg er også utseende for et godt hjem for ham fordi jeg er blitt tilføyd til arbeid i barnemidtmary, Kamerun, og dessverre for meg, de nye arbeidsvilkårene her vil ikke tillate meg har nok tid å leke med dem slik å være hvorfor jeg er ved å gi ut dem.Så kommer hun til å støte til deg på flyreise. nedenfor er de søte bildene/foto, og jeg håper deg som dem, slik at hvis du virkelig vil gi dem et kjærlig hjem på det tidspunktet kommer tilbake til meg for ytterligere forhandlinger slik at jeg vil fortelle deg hva nærest gjør på hvordan å få valpen. opphold velsignet i Herren.
Jessy Castro

hallo, ja fortalte Kamerun-flyplassen meg at flyreisen kommer til å koste 1500kr og dvs. de enesde pengene du har bruk for å betale å ha valpen. så når du betaler dette 1500kr, noen av det vil bli brukt for å lage passen og visum av valpen og resten vil bli benyttet for å betale for flygebyret hennes. så har bruk for du like å maile meg tilbake med den følgende informasjonen slik at jeg kan bruke det for å melde på en flyreise for valpen ved flyplassen ...
ditt fulle navn ................
hele hjemme-postadresse .........
din nærmeste flyplass ...............
din og, by, postnummer .........

jeg har stilt de følgende tingene at valpen vil være forestående med-----hele hennes vaksinasjons registrerer en fødende guidestykke som vil guide deg på hvordan å fôre henne og også legende leketøy at hun vil leke med under flyreisen.
så når du gir meg denne informasjonen jeg vil dra det til flyplassen sammen med valpen og alle tingene jeg har listet over opp og booker en flyreise for valpen. jeg vil på det tidspunktet komme tilbake og gi deg adressen av Kamerun-flyplassen slik at du kontakter dem og spør dem hvordan å sende pengeep-ne. så venter jeg responsen din med informasjonen

Takk.

--- On Wed, 7/16/08, *redacted* wrote:

Subject: Re: hei
To: jessy.castro95@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, July 16, 2008, 12:17 PM

hallo er jeg glad for den informasjonen du har levert. jeg ikke maile deg tilbake straks i går fordi jeg hadde bruk for å dra informasjonen til flyplassen sammen med de tingene jeg forsnakket deg og booket en flyreise for henne. til Telemark-flyplassen til navnene dine Kin aune. så er en flyreise blitt booket for valpen og hun vil være ved å ankomme deg ved din hjemme som er kine aune øvre stiås 9. postboks 112 4855 froland.så spurte jeg flyplassen hvordan du kan sende dem 1500kr og de sa du burde sende det gjennom WESTERN UNION pengeoverføring agentur siden det er superrask, pålitelig og blir lokalisert verdensomspennende. så vil du ha bruk for å sende pengeep-ne til revisoren sin MR ABONGWE CELESTINE NDIESHE. så bruk informasjonen ned under at flyplassen ga meg å sende 1500kr for flygebyret gjennom Western union ....
fullt navn .......................................Abongwe Celestine Ndieshe
land .............................................Kamerun
byen ............................................Bamenda
postnummer ............ ...................00237
sikkerhetsspørsmål ............... ...navnett Mitt
svar .............................................Celestine
når du sender pengeep-ne, sikre du maile rygg med bekræftelsestalla fra Western union og også navnene under som du sendte pengeep-ne (avsenders navn). den eneste tingen dvs. beholdende valpen her nå er bare dette flygebyret og hvis flyplassen har det, valpen vil bli påført flya og sendt til deg der borte i Norge. når hun ankommer flyplassen, vil flyplassmyndighetene bringe valpen høyre til privatadressa din som du stilte til rådighet. bare gå i øyeblikket og send pengeep-ne og maile rygg med referansetalla og avsenders navn. jeg vil på det tidspunktet sende det til flyplassen og når de henter pengeep-ne, de vil fly valpen og gi meg den fulle flyreisen og ankomstinformasjon det jeg vil sende til deg. så venter jeg din svar når du har sendt pengeep-ne.
Takk

CAMEROON AIRLINES BASES MANAGEMENT

DEAR CLIENT,
THE MANAGEMENT OF CAMEROON AIRLINES IS PLEASED TO WRITE TO YOU THIS IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION CONCERNING YOUR PUPPY.WE WILL START BY ASKING IF WE ARE MAILING MR KINE AUNE.IF YOU ARE NOT THE ONE,PLEASE INFORM US IMMEDIATELY YOU SEE THIS MAIL.WE WRITE YOU THIS MAIL IN ACCORDANCE TO THE PRESENCE OF A CHIHUAHUA PUPPY NAMED(JESSY),BOOKED TO YOUR NAMES KINE AUNE BY MRS JESSY CASTRO TO THE TELEMARK AIRPORT WHO LIVES AT 9. POSTBOKS 1124855 FROLAND,NORWAY TO WHIM HOME DELIVERY WILL BE DONE TO THE DOORSTEPS OF THE HOME ADDRESS LISTED ABOVE.SO 11.PM MARKS EXACTLY 24 HOURS YOUR PUPPY HAS SPENT IN OUR AIRPORT.MRS JESSY CASTRO CAME HERE ABOUT A WEEK AGO AND ASKED HOW MUCH IT COST TO FLY A PUPPY TO NORWAY AN WE TOLD HER 1500NKR.WE ALSO TOLD HER SHE NEEDED AN EXPORTATION PERMIT BEFORE SHE COULD EXPORT OUT OF OUR COUNTRY SINCE SHE IS STILL VERY NEW IN OUR COUNTRY AND HER IDENTITY CARD HAS NOT YET BEEN RECOGNIZED.SO SHE CAME HERE AGAIN ON THE 15 TH OF THIS MONTH(3 DAYS AGO)AND INFORMED US SHE HAS SEEN A BUYER AND NEEDED THE DOCUMENT.SO ONE WAS MADE FOR HER AND WE HAVE ATTACHED A COPY OF THAT DOCUMENT IN THIS MAIL SO THAT YOU CAN SEE CLEARLY WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.LUCKILY,SHE CAME HERE YESTERDAY AS SHE PROMISED TOGETHER WITH THE PUPPY AND THE FOLLOWING-A COMPLETE VACCINATION RECORD,A FEEDING HAND BOOKLET,THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED,SOME PLAYING TOYS,COUPONS AND BISCUITS.SO WE BOOKED A FLIGHT AND WE HAVE GIVEN YOU THE STATEMENT ABOVE.NOW WE GAVE HER A PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR HER TO SEND TO YOU TO SEND TH FLIGHT FEE TO OUR AIRLINES USING MR ABONGWE CELESTINE NDIESHE THROUGH WESTERN UNION.SO YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THAT INFORMATION AND USE IT TO SEND THE MONY FOR THE PUPPY'S FLIGHT.ALSO,WE DO NOT ACCEPT CASH ON DELIVERY BECAUSE SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TAKEN THEIR GOODS AND RAN AWAY WITHOUT PAYING AND MORE TO THAT,IF YOU HAVE TRAVELED,YOU NEED TO KNOW YOU CANNOT TRAVEL WITHOUT A VISA AND OF WHICH PART OF THIS MONEY WILL BE USED FOR THE VISA REGISTRATION FEE OF THIS PUPPY.RIGHT NOW,ALL YOU NEED TO DO TO HAVE YOUR PUPPY IS TO SEND 1500NORWEGIAN KRONES VIA WESTERN UNION WHICH WILL BE USED ON THE PUPPY.SO AS WE TOLD HER,YOU NEED TO MAIL BACK WITH THE CONFIRMATION NUMBER FROM WESTERN UNION AND ALSO THE SENDER'S NAMES.WE WILL THEN MAIL YOU BACK WITH THE FULL FLIGHT INFORMATION,ARRIVAL TIME AND EVERY DETAIL YOU WILL NEED TO COLLECT THE PUPPY.WE WILL GLADLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU SEND THIS MONEY TODAY OR TOMORROW MORNING LATEST SO THAT THIS MONEY CAN BE PICKED UP AND YOUR PUPPY WILL BE ON THE FLIGHT THAT IS SCHEDULED AT MIDDAY.SO IF YOU HURRY,YOUR PUPPY WILL BE ON THAT FLIGHT AND WILL BE ARRIVING YOU TOMORROW BY 11.30 P.M MIDNIGHT AND YOUR AIRPORT AUTHORITIES WILL BRING HER TO YOUR HOME SUNDAY MORNING.WE WILL GLADLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CO-OPERATE WITH US AND SEND THIS FLIGHT FEE.
WE AWAIT YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE WITH THE MTCN NUMBER,
WE HOPE YOU HAVE SEEN THE EXPORT DOCUMENT,
THE MANAGEMENT,
CAMEROON AIRLINES.
--
ndieshe celestine
cameroonairlinesbases@airpost.net

i was lucky to not pay anyting but 1500 when i saw this website. i am so stupid not to see this but i have learnd.
i hope that someone can see this.
i dont understand why they believe that all the norwegians have sp much money i do not.
they ask me for more the second time 3500 kr but luckely i have read this webpage. så they will not get any more from mee.
i just feel like an idiot
i hope this helpt
from dog lover with st bernhards

Scam link http://denver.carsoffer.com/coupe-sport ... 23094.html
Scam text/format

lexus coupe SC 4.30 - for sale
Price: $ 6 000 (USD)
Offer type: for sale
State: Colorado
County: Denver County
City: Denver
Mileage: 90000
Year of production: 2008
Description:

this car is up to date with modern standards.it has all its deserved comfort and security.With all-aluminum construction, the SC's 4.3-liter engine gets 288 horsepower [1] and 317 lb-ft of torque [1]. It can go from 0 to 60 mph in a remarkable 5.8 seconds [1] [2]. The Acoustic Control Induction System (ACIS) adjusts intake tract length for optimal torque learn more...Intuitive Powertrain Control manages throttle operation by computer, linking the engine and transmission for nearly seamless operation.learn more..The SC features a vehicle-speed-sensing, power-assisted rack-and-pinion steering system.learn more..The addition of a sixth gear provides quicker acceleration and practically seamless shifting.learn more..it has Combination LED Taillamps
which do not only look sportier than conventional bulbs, but last longer and produce a more intense light.with its Reinforced Chassis ,Safety is a priority for the SC, which is built with a rigid, steel-reinforced chassis as well as special bracing behind the wheels and cabin. you can contact me at jessy.castro95@yahoo.com if interested.my contact is (jessy.castro95@yahoo.com)
Contact person: jessy castro

Scam link http://www.gipote.dk/hunde-forum/4-Hval ... ke-hvalpe-
Scam text/format

Sheila Maria Schade
for cirka 3 år siden
Hej med jer.
Jeg er meget glad for at jeg læser denne artikel, for jeg står faktisk med en sådan faker, som jeg har skrevet en del med over mail. Hun har en chihuahua tæve som jeg kunne få for 1500 kr. Jeg skrev så tilbage til hende at det kunne jeg absolut ikke give, og så blev prisen pludselig sat ned til 1000 kr og senere til 600 kr, for at dække shipping.
Hun sendte sågar fake certifikat og påstod at hun allerede havde bestilt flyrejsen.

Hun skrev på MEGET gebrokkent dansk (jeg tror at hun har skrevet fra en “oversætter” som har oversat hendes sprog til dansk).

Hendes mails er:

jessy.castro95@yahoo.com
henardens@yahoo.com

Scam link http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/arc ... -2458.html
Scam text/format

**Victim's post**

Hi, I am so glad I found this site. I applied to buy a Yorkshire terrier puppy on the free ad site vistastreet. Luckily I guessed they were scammers after the second email....I reported them to vistastreet and they have been removed from there:thumbup: he used the emaill addy henardens@yahoo.com and telephone no 206 339 4581. He said he lived in Essex, Uk ! Here are the copies of his emails...

1st
hello Sunny,
thanks for the mail and your interest in my yorkshire
terriers.i still have two of available.they are doing
just fine as they are vet checked and akc
registered.they are house and potty trained and have
had all their shots.the have a good temperament and
are well neutured.they are playerfull with kids and
also love other outdoor pets.they are very
affectionate and would show you all the love you may
recquire.they shall be coming with all their papers.i
shall give you a one month gaurantee of them.the are
two in number and Kikay is the male,while Mimi is the
female.they weigh 2kg and shall wiegh 3.5 when fully
grown.the have had all shots and are dewormed with
good temperaments too.i would like to ask you the
following questions;
which sex do you want?
are you a breeder?because i would not like a breeder
to have my babies.
how soon shall you want them?
where are you located?
i am located in Exeter,here in the uk and i shall be
selling my babies from here..ok
i sell a puppy for 185pounds which includes all other
cost and the transport fair too.
are you capable of showing love and providing a good
home for them?
if you think you are ok with my questions,then i would
not hessitate selling to you one of my babies .like i
asked i would like to know your full location address.
expecting you back.

2nd
there is no problem with u having this puppy if u are really serious in getting it u can receive it in not more than 4hrs from my delivery agent.so there is just no problem if only u are serious.i take care of the transport but u will have to pay some deposit.be4 i do so.

3rd
there is no problem with u having this puppy if u are really serious in getting it u can receive it in not more than 4hrs from my delivery agent.so there is just no problem if only u are serious.i take care of the transport but u will have to pay some deposit.be4 i do so.

4th
the deposit will be paid to the offernage center in cameroon,when the money is received there then i will receive ca call from them then u will choose wether to meat me and collect it be4 finishing the money or wether i should deliver them my self and collect the money for the adress u have given.mail me asap

5th
then u people are not serious because if u people whould have paid then tommorow by 12noon.

6th
do u know what u have just done is very bad,how can u go and report me to the vivastreet team what have i done to u.only god will just us.

7th
if somebody wants to buy something from some one,and u
are not confortable,with the condition it is good that
u stay and not mind his biz.i have not force u to pay
me money,i have not eaten ur money.so do not say what
u will pay for it.rem that i have contacted the police
and i have explain every thing that have happen,i ahve
showed the online chat that we have been having,i ahve
also given ur adress to them,u will have to explain
while u called me a scammer and while u reported me to
the vivastreet team.
:o
IP addresses

Message *
Remove Text Formatting

Fonts

Sizes

Undo
Redo

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Bold
Italic
Underline

Align Left
Align Center
Align Right

Ordered List
Unordered List
Decrease Indent
Increase Indent

Insert Link
Remove Link
Insert Email Link
Insert Image

Wrap [quote] tags around selected text

Wrap

Code: Select all

tags around selected text
Wrap [HTML] tags around selected text
Wrap [PHP] tags around selected text

[url]http://www.zeezo.com/ad/details.aspx?id=127259[/url]

[quote]tonybriantand sons comltd
capuchin monkey for adoption any body intrested should cntact the adress above for more info.

Address: 54barbaystreet
Phone: 002377387173       E-Mail: [email]henardens@yahoo.com[/email][/quote]

[url]http://gjestebok.nuffe.net/index.php?id=29142&side=12[/url]

[quote]Thursday, 02/07/2008 10:21:58 

Name: henry 
E-mail: henardens @ yahoo. com 

Pieces are looking for a new home for the shift with a new family who will treat her with love and concern. she is 3 months of age and she is very friendly with kids and other pet sits in relation to 23777793593 for more details or post breeder and contact in English.[/quote]

[url]http://hestafrettir.go.is/spjall/read.php?1,10775,13197,quote=1[/url]

[quote]
christine lill
pomeranian hvolpur fyrir sala 
February 17, 2009 08:37AM	
snerting fyrir fleiri upplýsingar ef þú ert alvarlegur eða kalla +23777793593,og fagur [email]christina_lill@hotmail.com[/email][/quote][/quote]
Tags (keywords)

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer