Ngum John

Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Ngum John

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:55 am

6th May 2011 08:49 PM

Name of scammer: Ngum John

Scammer's known aliases: Tilda Wuth, MR MCMORGAN, Mr Mark Harish, KumPalmOilCompany Ltd, Fuh Robinson

Scammer's known email addresses: tildawuth@yahoo.com, pet_relocation_int@deliveryman.com, tracyogston50@yahoo.com

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 447031864886, 23775084132

Link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/arc ... -p-11.html

Western Union / Moneygram information:
NAME: MR NGUM JOHN
CITY: YAOUNDE
TOWN : CENTER
ZIPCODE 00237
Note that When you are paying this fee,you will need a test question.
TEST QUESTION: HELLO
ANSWER: HI

Scam link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/arc ... -p-11.html
Scam text/format: **Victim's post**

My daughter has just been scammed and has lost £240.When I was helping her as at the moment she has no internet access I had to access her emails from my home.When I saw the emails I was wary and checked the company through google search (this was the company that transports them)It was legitimate.So she went ahead and paid a money gram.Then we had another email asking for insurance of £470 and alarm bells rang in my head.I put in another google search and came across this site.Thank Goodness I did.The original ad was in the Sun Newspaper classified ads in UK.She had placed an ad looking for a boxer dog and was sent an email by by ad free with an ad free number to call.They don't use the customers own number and she called and they put her in touch with the seller.Then after a flurry of emails she finally paid out the £240 and started to get the emails from what supposed to be the company that relocate pets.I have since worked out that the scammers had copied and pasted the legitimate website then added their details.We rang the numbers given to question the extra money and they assured us it was repayable but after I found your site she rang and told them they were not getting it as she believed they were scamming her.they said they were not scammers and they would report her or something like that for calling them scammers.In the meantime I had emailed the seller and the relocation people and said they were not getting any more money.I have had no replies to this.What a surprise. The seller was called MR and MRS TILDA WUTH BELFAST IRELAND with a yahoo email tildawuth@yahoo.com.
This is the email received from so called seller
I have removed my daughters details although i am now very worried about identity theft

But i am also glad you are okay about the pup's peculiarities,and i am also comfortable you are ready to take good care of my cuty.That was all i needed in someone to let him or her my cuties. as said earlier we are out of town specifically in BELFAST and besides our landlord has rejected the pet housing policies so that is why we are letting our cuties go for re homing thus these angelic pups can only be delivered to your location via a pet and animal transport company.. I had to contact a pet carrier company specifically Pet Relocation Moving Services Int and delivery will quoted at £120 per pup With scheduled airline temperature embargoes,weather restrictions, Freedom Flight limitations, etc .. our search for an affordable price to have the pets join you in your home has been resolved as i had quotes at about £120 per pup and £240 in the case where we have to deliver both which is the best of it because the pups will be save and their journey handled with professionalism and security will be guaranteed.

I also had the information that all i will be doing is to get them registered at the pet carrier prior to their relocation.... Thus after the registration the pet carrier service will contact you about the pets in transit,they will also specify the payment method for the delivery fee and once payment is made the pup will be delivered that same day ..So when they contact you and
payment is done then they will deliver the pets that day. So the delivery quote is £120 for a pet considering they will be delivered in the same crate which is about '32*32' and also air conditioned. as Matter of fact that will be a class 'A' delivery service. At this juncture i will need your full contact address that is your full home address and phone numbers since its a home delivery that will be used in handing over the pet to the pet carrier so once we have this and then you also let us know how soon you will want the pup delivered to you because we could arrange for the delivery on today so that pup gets to your
home by evening that is if you already have the delivery fee of £240 for both delivery and adoption ready
we look ahead to getting the details.i hope you will like the puppy.

thanks and i hope to read from you soon

--- On Sun, 7/27/08, wrote:

Subject: RE: [SPAM?]: RE: Adorable Boxer Puppies
To: tildawuth@yahoo.com

Date: Sunday, July 27, 2008, 2:58 PM

HOW MUCH ARE YOU CHARGING FOR THE PUPS A CAN OFFER A LOVING CLEAN FAMILY HOME AND WOULD BE SPOILT ROTTEN FOR SURE. WOULD IT BE A PROBLEM GETTING THEM DELIVERED TO

Hiya and thanks for your interest in my babies, i still have both
puppies ready to go to any pet loving home,my main priority is their
care and welfare and hope you can assure us of that. our babies are
potty and crate trained and got all shots they are also vet checked
for healthy hearts with U KC registration papers .we got a
female(lily) and a male(kiki)

What assurance and reassurance can you provide as far as their
welfare is concerned? Can we visit you from time to time to know how
they are doing? Can you always update us with their pics?
both babies will come alongside the following:

- A year health guarantee
-Ukc registration papers
-Pedigree papers
-An air conditioned crate
-UPTD Vet records
-Food samples
-Puppy toys
my cuties are 13weeks old .i am giving out these angelic pets cus we
moved from town to our new location where we recently moved to a new
apartment and our landlord has rejected the pet housing
policies.Despite several appeals we made to him pleading,he was dam
on his words. we wish these puppies go to a very loving home where
they,ll be spoil t with lots of goodies and much care and concern
(kiki )male, is a gorgeous pet,loves playing on the lawns,will
always eat all his food,hates being ignored for lily (female). she
has a fine move,entertains our visitors and he is indeed a boo
(lily)female,she is a proud lady,hates dirty areas,she will always
seat on her masters laps especially during movies mimi hates being
called other names and she prefares eating on the dinning ,however
she is very careful. hope you will like them, actually i am giving
out these babies just to a pet loving home and i wish you are a
perfect fit to that. we are out of town specifically in Belfast Ireland
and needs to give out our pet to a pet
loving home.. if distance can be a problem, we can get them
delivered to your location via a pet and animal transport company if
you cannot drive for pickup. ,i hope you are okay about these babies
being delivered to your location.I will prefare you come here for and
pick up but i guess distance is a problem.Actually i am letting these
babies go on adoption so all you will be doing is getting them
delivered to your location,ie responsible for the delivery fee
please give me a respond with your location so i can get delivery
quotes from a pet carrier service if you can provide them with a
loving home and thus spoil them all rotten.

Thanks and get back soon.

This the first from the relocation company
I copied this obviously the logos are not showing but the website was genuine it is just the rest thats a fraud

http://www.airpets.com/images/home/airp ... c_logo.gif L'image http://www.airpets.com/images/IataLogo.JPG (http://www.airpets.com/images/IataLogo.JPG%E2%80%9D) ne peut être affichée car elle contient des erreurs. http://www.airpets..com/images/air_charter/air_charter1.jpg http://www.airpets.com/images/air_chart ... arter2.jpg http://www.airpets.com/images/air_chart ... arter3.jpg

U.k-Branch
Dear Client,

We have information about ONE BOXER Puppy from MR and MRS TILDA WUTH here at our Branch office in BELFAST IRELAND, to be transported and delivered to you,Using this address:

Country.......................United Kingdom
Names..........................
House Address.............
Post Code......................
Phone Number.............

This PUPPY will come with all necessary papers needed, But as the IRELAND veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure that it's free from all disease, It was done; all was fine and MEDICATION PAPERS where all accurate, The test has been conducted and this puppy by name Niki is now free from such diseases that may attack other animals like (CATS and DOGS).So this PUPPY is now ready for shipment. And the delivery would be done in crate of sizes 32L X 22W X23H ..Due to much clients at our disposal so right now our account is currently under auditing So you are requested to make the payment directly to our Sub Headquarter of our company in BRITISH CAMEROON.

ANIMAL MOVING SERVICE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING CARE OF THE PUPPY DURING THE JOURNEY AND THE HOME DELIVERY OF THE PUPPY TO THE ADDRESS WHICH YOU GAVE THE SELLER.YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND VIA MONEY GRAM STORE (POST OFFICE) WHICH IS (240 POUNDS)
AS WE HAVE THIS UNIT IN THE AIRPORT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS, TO THE DIRECTOR OF PET AIR ANIMAL MOVING SERVICES BRITISH CAMEROUN. USING THIS ADDRESS;

NAME: MR NGUM JOHN
CITY: YAOUNDE
TOWN : CENTER
ZIPCODE 00237
Note that When you are paying this fee,you will need a test question.
TEST QUESTION: HELLO
ANSWER: HI
This payment should be made as soon as possible, So as to DELIVER
the PUPPY early enough. If this fee is not provided, the PUPPY will not be dispatched from the detention of the company and will spend more for the daily feeding until the Director confirms the payment of (240 POUNDS) Kindly E-mail Us immediately as the payment is made with full money Transfer details..If the money is not paid on time the flight will be change and charges will increase.

GENERAL DIRECTOR: MR MCMORGAN
TELL;07031864886
SECRETARY : MRS LEANN SUSAN

ALWAYS STAY AND ENJOY OUR SERVICES.YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PLEASURE.WE OFFER 24HOURS OF SERVICE SO FOR ANY MORE INQUIRIES DO CALL IMMEDIATELY. YOU HAVE TO READ THIS MAIL CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND IT. YOU NEED TO HURRY UP WITH THE PAYMENT SO AS TO HAVE THE PUPPY ON TIME.

CUSTOMER SERVICE
CARGO DEPARTMENT,
BRIGHTON BRANCH
PET AIR SERVICE
TEL.07031864886
UNITED KINGDOM

This was the last email she had for the £470

http://www.pet-insurance-facts.com/pict ... -title.jpg

PET RELOCAT

Scam link http://board.classifieds1000.com/Camero ... nuine?pg=5
Scam text/format

Hi my boyfriend was trying to get my a yorkie and we came across one from carmeroon. we havent send the money or anyhting yet but i'm sure glad i found this website before we did. we went make a money gram or western union thing but thank god my boyfriend lost his debit card so he wasnt able to pull out money so we were gonna wait for the next day. but tongiht after i found this website i'm not going to at all anymore!! This is so scary that people in this world would do such a horrbile thing. Also when i gave them my information they called my number non stop and asking me to send the money so the puppy will be here on time. I didnt really understand his accent so i didnt bother paying attentin and did what i want. but here is the information that they gave me.?! is it a scam can anymore tell me!! that osuld be great..
DOUALA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT PETS DEPARTMENT

ATLAS PET DELIVERY SERVICES

The image

WELCOME TO THE DOUALA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

CUSTOMERS SERVICES

PETS DEPARTMENT

EMAIL: pet_relocation_int @deliveryman.com

TEL: +237-7508-4132

ZIP/POSTAL CODE:00237

P.O BOX:2140 DOUALA

Dear Client,

We have information's about A YORKIE Puppy From Mr/Mrs Isabel Wuth here at the DOUALA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

to be transported and home delivered to you using the following home address;

This Puppy will come with all necessary papers needed, but as the Cameroon veterinarian must conduct another test to be sure of their health status, It was done , all was fine and Medication Papers were accurate , The test Results shows that the puppy is free from such diseases that may attack other Animals like (Dogs And Cats)..So this puppy is now ready for moving and home delivering services.But it should be noted that this processes cannot be carried out unless the fees for the shipment ($350) is paid for.These pet will come alongside with two of our pet carriers. So You ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND VIA WAL MART MONEY GRAM OFFICE AT YOUR POST OFFICE BECAUSE WE HAVE THEIR UNITS AT OUR HEADQUARTERS DESIGNED FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS, TO THE DIRECTOR OF THE USING THE DOUALA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ADDRESS;

NAMES; NGUM JOHN

COUNTRY;CAMEROON

COUNTRY CODE;00237

CITY;DOUALA

ADDRESS;POST CENTRAL

NB;GET IN CONTACT US FOR ANY INQUIRIES ABOUT PAYMENTS

WHEN YOU ARE PAYING THE FEES YOU WILL NEED A TEST QUESTION, MAKE IT TO BE

TEST QUESTION; HELLO

ANSWER; HI

Image of Agent logo for UK POST OFFICEPOST OFFICE , Image of Agent logo for JERSEY POST JERSEY POST, Image of Agent logo for Isle of Man PostISLE OF MAN POST

This payment should be done as soon as possible so the puppy can be home delivered to you on time today, if the fees is not provided the puppy will not be dispatched from our airport and will spend more on daily feedngs until the Secretary confirms the payment of the $350

Kindly email us with the 8 Digit Reference Number as soon as the payment is done.Immediately the payment is confirmed then the Tracking Number as well as the flight receipt to ensure a 100% assurance for the transaction.

Thanks

Testimonials

"Mitzi & Bailey arrived safely in Dublin Sunday evening." A BIG thanks to you and the Air Animal Team. I'm very happy and impressed with the service'. Again, thanks a lot for an outstanding door-to-door hassle-free service!

DOUALA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT PETS DEPARTMENT

Secretary; Mr Mark Harish

Signature of Robert S. Mueller, III

Scam link http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... hp?t=13183
Scam text/format

Recently, we contacted a person in Hamilton Ontario who was advertising a maltese puppy on Kajiji in Red Deer. The reason she claimed she was advertising in Red Deer was due to her having recently moved from the local area to Ontario - This sounded legitimate, and so we asked for specific information on the papers, vet checks, etc.

Rather than answering any of our questions, she said she would get the puppy ready and would countact us with shipping information.

Thinking this a little strange, we decided to shop locally, rather than have a puppy shipped from Ontario as we felt the shipping may be expensive. A day later we bought a puppy from the local pet store instead.

Two weeks went by with no communication and so we thought that she must have found a local buyer for her puppy. However, we recieved an email from Doula International Airport Pets Department this morning, claiming that the puppy would be coming from Camaroon, not Ontario - and that the vetinary checks had been completed.

Seeing as we had never (knowingly) contacted anyone in Africa re: a puppy, we were skeptical and checked the validity of the service online only to discover numerous scam threads including this one.

Henseforth, we are reporting this company, as well as their email address to fraud prevention, and are making you all aware that some of these sites are posing as local puppy owners in Canada and advertising on Kajiji and other local trade sites.

Seeing as we only contacted one owner regarding their advertisement, it was clear who gave our contact information to these scam artists in camaroon.

Name of "owner" living in "Hamilton" Ontario.
Tracy Ogston (tracyogston50@yahoo.com)

Details of Shipping sent to us this morning:
Doula International Airport Pets Department
email: pet-transportation@deloveryman.com
Tel +237-7508-4132

Again, please be aware that some of these scam artists are posing as local Canadian residents, and they appear very legitamate in their communications.

Sincerely

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer