Nam Newtoes / Fru Newton Chi

Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Nam Newtoes / Fru Newton Chi

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:04 pm

9th May 2011 12:46 AM

Name of scammer: Nam Newtoes / Fru Newton Chi

Scammer's known email addresses: Priceeve@yahoo.com, Petsinternational@yahoo.com

Link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/arc ... -p-11.html

Western Union / Moneygram information:
NAM NEWTOES
FRU NEWTON CHI
COUNTRY CAMEROON-CM
STATE NORTH WEST PROVINCE
CITY BAMENDA
ADDRESS COMMERCIAL AVENUE
ZIP CODE 237

Link to real ID: http://www.cameroun-online.com/gce2008/?ex=al&c=1241

Real ID info: (14) FRU NEWTON CHI - PMM-C,FMA-D,PHY-E,

Scam link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/arc ... -p-11.html
Scam text/format: **Victim's Post**

I didnt believe it from the begining but I really wanted to have the benefit of the doubt, I just lost my own Maltese dog to conjestive heart failure and I wanted another to fill the void in my heart. Anyway I took some bait from two email address, which were supposed to be coming from the same person, anyway Priceeve@yahoo.com and Petsinternational@yahoo.com, have been playing back and forth with me, saying she lives in Sacramento, CA and can not provide for her Maltese puppy any more. She claims no one in CA is loveable enough...I know I am an Idiot:thumbup1:, anyway she said she was sending it by Delta but then said she brought the dog to New Port News International Airport, which when I looked it up, it is in VA, she also said she was using IATA to transport the puppy, when I forwarded the email to IATA, they said it was a scam and that they were using their symbol illegaly. She had terrible english, grammar and spelling. Wanted the money send to Camaroon, when at first she wanted it sent to Delta, quickly then changed it to Camaroon, in the email below. I luckily played detective and realized it was a scam. Please be aware, I know several people who have bought their dog over the internet, most have physically went to the state to pick the dog up. Read the "conformation" email I recieved below.

From: Pets International [mailto:petsinternational@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 6:54 PM

Subject: RE. URGENT PUPPY PENDING FLIGHT PAYMENTS

(IATA)INTERNATIONAL ANIMAL TRANSPORTATION AGENCY

Mrs : KRISTINE

RESPECT TO REFERENCE :0235757001

3rd September 2008

Dear :Madam/ Sir :Tracie Perkins,

We have information about a Maltese Puppy from John Mertinez here at I.A.T.A Sacrament . We will like you to go over the massage below carefully to make sure we deliver the puppy to the right address;

Country
USA, NY

Names
Mrs Kristine (PLEASE HELP US WITH THE FULL NAMES AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENTS)

ADDRESS
Genesee Street in Cheektowaga

Phone#
we wait for it

Airport
BUFFALO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Maltese Puppy has come with all necessary papers needed, as the US veterinarians went through with some Medical tests to be sure of its health, It was done,all was fine and MEDICATION PAPERS were all accurate, The test has been conducted and the puppy is free from such diseases that may attack other animals like (Dogs & cats) and even humans.So this Dog (Maltese Puppy) is now ready for transportation. But it should be noted that this transportation cannot be carried out unless the transporation and delivery fee of ($300) is paid for the transportation of this Dog(Maltese Puppy) which will come alongside two of our pet carriers.

We are professional pet movers responsible for the relocation of pets to their new families. When you contract with us, you are assigned a PERSONAL PET MOVE COUNCELLOR who will work with you to arrange the fastest, most direct flights for your pet/parcel. We work with your relocation schedule to ensure a smooth move as possible. Due to rate of pet smuggles we decide to take proper care of various pet/pets transported from our agency I.A.T.A, With any problem with your pet in case of us taking care we will give an account of your pet. So we do our best not to fall our client. Under any pet in our department knows that you will have the pet as soon as all the arrangement is done. This delivery is schedule that the pet should be delivered to your home address on an appointed time after 5hrs 30 mins from departure time. We give you calls or mails for any information we need or when we are lost.
DEAR CLIENT.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS TO FORWARD PAYMENT OF YOUR PARCEL TO BE DELIVERED TO THE UNDERMENTIONED ADDRESS.
THIS PAYMENT OF THE TOTAL FUND IS TO BE PAID THROUGH WESTERN UNION TO OUR HEAD QUATERS IN CAMEROON TO THE CASHIER I.A.T.A BECAUSE WE HAVE THEIR UNIT DESIGNED FOR SUCH TRANSACTION USING THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS CAREFULLY.THE POST OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED BY NOW,SO YOU WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO MAKE PAYMENT USING WESTERN UNION..BELOW IS THE ADDRESS YOU WILL MAKE THE PAYMENT.

NAM NEWTOES
FRU NEWTON CHI

COUNTRY
CAMEROON-CM

STATE
NORTH WEST PROVINCE

CITY
BAMENDA

ADDRESS
COMMERCIAL AVENUE

ZIP CODE

NB: When you are paying this fee,you will need a test question.Make it to be;

TEST QUESTION............WHAT NUMBERS
ANSWER...........................1234

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This payment should be made as soon as possible, So as to transport this Yorkie Puppy early enough to your home via the address today.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS TO GO TO NEAREST WESTERN UNION SERVICE AND YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE ADDRESS WE HAVE PROVIDED ABOVE.If this fee is not provided, this Puppy will not be dispatched from the detention of the company and will spend more for the daily feeding until the Director confirms the payment of the $300, Kindly E-mail Us immediately as the payment is made with full money Transfer details SUCH AS THE SENDERS NAMES AND ALSO THE REFERENCE NUMBERS IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE YOUR PAYMENTS, THE TRACKING NUMBER AND DELIVERY SCHEDULE OF YOUR Puppy WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU WHEN PAYMENT IS DONE AS WELL AS A DELIVERY ACCEPTANCE RECEIPT SO THAT INCASE ANYTHING HAPPENS YOU ARE 100% SURE YOU GET BACK YOUR MONEY.
Thanks

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICE OF IATA
SACRAMENTO

SECRETARY
Mrs..Jennifer Lambert

THANKS FOR BEING WITH THE INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORT AND DELIVERY DEPARTMENT - NEWPORT NEWS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
CHIEF RELATION OFFICER
MICHEAL JOHNSON

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer