STATE/CITY............DOUALA/DIEDO
RECEIVERS NAMES...........VIYOF AIDEN
TEST QUESTION...............WHAT?
ANSWER........................LUCY
POSTAL CODE.....................237
ADDRESS.........................DIEDO 0451 AVE

Scam link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/arc ... -p-11.html
Scam text/format: **Victim's Post**

I got scammed from the same guy. His e-mail was (kelly2rose2007@yahoo.com). I got told this sob story :
Hi thanks for getting back to me. i assure you that this is real and i want a good home for Lucy.and i will be very happy if you will provide a loving home for lucy.i am actually giving lucy out because she belonged to my daughter(Jenner) but with a heavy heart i lost Jenner and she was all i got ,i work with a global,broad-based health care company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health.Jenner died in an accident last 3 weeks on her way back from her piano classes and i have very bad memories when i see these baby around me,because she was always together with her since i am always busy in the laboratory.i really need to give her to someone who can really care and love her just the way Jenner used to.Lucy has been very lonely since Jenner passed away so the best thing i decided on as my colleague advised me was to send her to a loving home .i really count on you if you can be there for these baby.And i will also be shipping her to you from Cameroon and all that you will pay to have her is $120 .
> I will also be sending her alongside her toys,dresses,grooming and feeding kits in her new crate okay.So please assure me that you will take very good care of her and i can also ship her to you through the next available flight to your location today.

The address was:
OUNTRY................CAMEROON
STATE/CITY............DOUALA/DIEDO
RECEIVERS NAMES...........VIYOF AIDEN
TEST QUESTION...............WHAT?
ANSWER........................LUCY
POSTAL CODE.....................237
ADDRESS.........................DIEDO 0451 AVE

Like can someone not contact this address and name and get the guy arrested?
The last e-mail I got was:
Hi
good morning so everything is now ok and i have pick the money up this morning and make all her papers and taking her to the airport and asure that she will be get ship to you today and the airport will contact you and give you all her flight informations the time she will be living and the time she will be arriving at your location and plz as soon as they contact you plz do let me know.and plz do remember to sent photos of lucy to me monthly so that i can as well see how she is doing.
thanks

Scam link: http://www.inkiti.com/p,4548,print.htm
Scam text/format:
Tea-Cup Yorkie Puppy To Any Loving Homes,FREE
Ad id : 4548
Price : Free
Date listed : 2007-Dec-03
Area : Newton

Lovely female tea cup yorkie puppy for adoption, this cute baby with a doll face is looking for a new home, she is AKC and vet and will make a very good house hold pet, she is potty trained and not nuded and will take a orders. she is called Lucy and is 11 weeks old and will come with a 6 months health guarantee. is you are interested in adopting Lucy get back for more information asap at kelly2rose2007@yahoo,com

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer