full names..........NCHE CLETUS
country..............CAMEROON
home address........SAINT PAUL STREET NKWEN
street address........NKWEN
state....................BAMENDA
zip code................. 00237

Scam link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/arc ... -p-13.html
Scam text/format: **Victim's post**

I recently looked in MarketPlace in Facebook looking for a t-cup yorkie, and of course he told me the puppy would be free, just pay the shipping of $150. He/she?? told me his/her whole "sob-story" about how he's a doctor from New York, but he's been relocated to Cameroon for the HIV/Aids seminar... They told me how they just wanted someone to love and care for their "babies" and asked if i was a breeder and all these """"caring"""' questions... He kept telling me how he was a "God-fearing man" ...and his name was MARY KESTEN...isn't that a girls name? and his email address was kid.jessica@yahoo.com i never gave him my location, because things just were NOT matching up but every single time he emailed me he asked for my home number, cell number, home address, nearest airport...things that sort of looked legit. But I googled bamenda, cameroon, where he said he was, and this website was at the top and i clicked on it and found all this...this was his/her?? contact information he gave me :
+237 79369029 or 00237 79369029

full names..........NCHE CLETUS
country..............CAMEROON
home address........SAINT PAUL STREET NKWEN
street address........NKWEN
state....................BAMENDA
zip code................. 00237

.... and look, there's a 3rd name he's given me haha... so i wrote him back and told him i knew he was a scam and he told me i had no worries because he was again, a "God-fearing man" and that "this can not be if it were true God would be very angry with me".... DONT FALL FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!! thank goodness i found this website and didn't lose bunches of money!!!!!

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer