Jude Saah

Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Jude Saah

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:27 am

9th May 2011 03:13 AM

Name of scammer: Jude Saah

Scammer's known aliases: Deborah Storemski, Robert Brown, Elizabeth Nebod, Santana Gaza, Claudine Gaza, HON FRANKLYN

Scammer's known email addresses: deltacarriers@london.com, exoticfamily@gmail.com, hotelgallery49@yahoo.co.uk

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 447031817257, 447031835076, 447035932080, 447045785071

Link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/arc ... -p-14.html

Western Union / Moneygram information:
NAMES: JUDE SAAH
ZIP CODE.237
PROVINCE. LITTORAL
TEST QUESTION: WHERE
ANSWER: HERE

Scam link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/arc ... -p-14.html
Scam text/format: **Victim's Post**

I recently wanted to buy some exatic cats. I looked on the internet and found these people on several exotic pet websites. I e-mailed them to let them know I was intrested and I got a very well thought out e-mail after that made me think they were ligit. They even sent me a health certificate with state seals on it...After I told them I would get the kittens this is the next e-mail I recived.

THEY QUOTED

<deltacarriers@london.com>
Subject: Regarding your Two exotic kittens and their insurance in London

DELTA PETS INSURANCE DEPARTMENT

Dear Customer,
Accept Greetings From DELTA PETS DELIVERY SERVICE. Also we will love to inform you that we have Two Exotic Kittens (Serval and Caracal) here in our keeping with your names and address clipped onto the crate of these Kittens. These Kittens had to be on a transitional flight heading to ***Airport, USA. We are sorry for the fact that these Kittens was not able to get on flight at 7.55 am, while they were under custody, we came to realize thought their documents that these Kittens did not posses a life insurance to insure their life incase of any accident, EXOTIC CATS/DEPARTMENT FOR DELTA PET EXPRESS does not permit the transportation of these Kittens without a life insurance. The sector of the Insurance For Pets And Animals In General(TSIPAG) decided to insure the life of the pet and that cost $1575.00 USD, this is beneficial to you because in case of any accident while the transportation of these Kittens, EXOTIC CATS/DEPARTMENT FOR DELTA PET EXPRESS WITH THE COLABORATION OF THE JK INSURANCE SOCIETY Co would compensate you for all your spending you made in order to purchase your Kittens including the actual cost of the kittens and also if these Kittens which is RATED AT (£2100.00 each). If these Caracal and Serval Kittens shall be home delivered to your house safely after being shipped to you, DELTA PET EXPRESS/INSURANCE SECTOR.

would refund to you $1575.00USD WHICH IS TO COMPENSATE THE PATIENCE OF OUR VALUABLE CLIEN, without this payment, your would not be able to get in the next flight available this evening at 9.45pm to your location.
NB: Your money will be given back to you as soon as your kittens are delivered to your doorstep and this will be in cash or in any form you will desire. Also we will need a total of $1575.00USD before the next flight to USA this evening you have to make the payment to the name and address available and you will not spend more for the daily keeping and feeding of the Kittens. We did contact the owner of the puppies Mr. Santana and he did confirm the Kittens did not have a life insurance but a health insurance of one year because there were home raised. We also ask him to get to intouch with us but from the informations we are having, her husband is not available right now. Please these Serval and Caracal Kittens are now under your responsibility. For any questions please call us at +447031817257. We are going to arrange a confirm flight to you once this fee has been paid.

REASONS WHY YOUR KITTENs NEEDS INSURANCE AND WHY WE BUT A RESTRICTION ON IT:

SHIPPING EXOTIC PET WITHOUT A LIFE INSURANCE.THE NON-SHIPPING POLICY FOR PETS/ EXOTIC PET WITHOUT INSURANCE
1, we recently paid charges of $9000.00USD to one Mrs. Deborah Storemski
because her kitten contracted an illness while in our care, we were sue to court and we
Had to pay her this money because her kitten was not insured and thatʼs why we adopted
2, Delta Pet Express Insurance Sector will compensate you for all youʼre spending in case of any illness your Caracal Kitten contracts while in our custody.
3, In case of abandonment of the pet/puppies at out custody, Delta insurance Sector will care for the kitten in terms of feeding and housing

and
Will charge the owner of this Kitten for the abandonment of Pets and Livestock In General

ALL PAYMENTS ($1575) TO THE INSURANCE SECTOR OF DELTA SHIPPING SERVICE SHOULD BE DONE DIRECTLY TO OUR ACCOUNTANT IN THE HEAD OFFICE DEPARTMENT IN CAMEROON BY MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION USING THE ADDRESS BELOW,

PAYMENT DETAILS
ZIP CODE.237
PROVINCE. LITTORAL
TEST QUESTION: WHERE

ANSWER: HERE
Thanks

General ManagerMr. Robert Brown
Tel (+44-7031817257 / +44-7031835076)
STAY AND ENJOY THE SERVICES OF DELTA SHIPPING AGENCY

SECRETARY

Mrs. Elizabeth Nebod

THE MANAGER

CARGO DEPARTMENT,
DELTA PET EXPRESS SERVICE
LONDON - UK
TEL.+44-7031817257
FAX.(+44-7031835076)

exoticfamily@gmail.com /// or deltacarriers@london.com
CITY: DOUALA
ZIP CODE.237
PROVINCE. LITTORAL Name. Santana Gaza, Claudine Gaza, Adress:United kingdom - England, leeds, LS1 5JL ///You call them at ( 011237)-7965-2, +44-7031835076 (+44-7031817257707, +447031817257 or 00447035932080 they will answer and tell you how they are not scamers *******THIS IS A LONG LIST OF AN EXOTIC CAT SCAM ARTIST THAT CLAM TO BE IN THE UK. BEWARE they claim to be a service from DELTA Airlines that happens to be in Cameroon. They even use deltas logos!!!*******
-maybe our government one day will take actoin-

Scam link: http://michigan.estia.com/cats/77938.html
Scam text/format: We have beautiful kittens available both Serval and Caracal. They are tamed, socialized, home raised, Vet checked, bottle fed and got all necessary documents. These babies very much like short walks and playing with kids and other pets like puppies. For more details concerning our baby cats please don't hesitate to contact us.

Reply to: exoticfamily@gmail.com

Scam link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/arc ... 37448.html
Scam text/format: **Victim's Post**

SCAM!!!! SCAM!!!!!! SCAM!!!!! SCAM!!!!! SCAM!!!!! SCAM!!!!!! SCAM!!!!!!

THE GALLERY HOTELS LONDON*

The Gallery mirror .
Contact Number:+44 704 578 5071
www.galleryhotellondon.co.uk

Head office in UK :
Address: 8-10 Queensberry Place, London, UK

LIVE & WORK IN LONDON SKILLFUL WORKERS NEEDED AT GALLERY HOTELS LONDON,

Vacancies / employment :

From the gallery hotels management. This is to inform you that the management of gallery hotels London are in need of workers whom employment will be granted to work at gallery hotel London for more than 2 years. The gallery hotel management are in charge to take care of your accommodation & flight tickets. Also to exercise perfectly on your UK working-visa processing towards the united kingdom skilled worker eligible visas. If you are interested to work in this hotel Kindly write to us back soon at:< hotelgallery49@yahoo.co.uk.

REGARDS,
HON FRANKLYN
VACANCY MANAGEMENT

( hotelgallery49@yahoo.co.uk )
exoticfamily@gmail.com

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer