STATE LITTORAL PROVINCE
CITY DOUALA
ADDRESS POST CENTRAL
ZIP CODE 00237

Link to real ID: http://www.cameroun-online.com/gce2008/?ex=al&c=1075
Real ID info: (61) BORIS CHI - ECO-D,GEO-E,HIS-D,

Scam link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/arc ... -p-14.html
Scam text/format: **Victim's Post**

There was a posting for a FREE Yorkie puppy. I expressed my interest and wanted to meet them to pick it up but they said they couldn't because they were located in Canada. I also received a call from the "person" who owns the dog, HE goes by the name of Tiffany Chad (a strange name for a dude). He called me from this number: 408 572 8402<very strange since he is supposedly from Canada. I received an email from pet_movers@mail.org that contained this information:

CANADA BEST PET MOVERS
AIR PETS MOVING SERVICES
TORONTO BRANCH

Dear Client,

This Puppy will come with all necessary papers needed,but as the Canadian veterinarian must conduct another test to be sure of her health status,It was done ,all was fine and Papers were accurate ,The test Results shows that the puppy is free from such diseases that may attack other Animals like (Dogs,Birds ,Cats And Humans ).So this Puppy are now ready for Delivery .But it should be noted that this delivery can not be carried out unless the fees for the Delivery ($156.00 U.S.D) is paid for the delivery of this puppy which will come alongside two of our pet carriers.

THIS PAYMENT OF THE TOTAL FUND IS TO BE MADE THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM (WALMART) TO OUR COMPANY HEAD OFFICE IN CAMEROON BECAUSE WE HAVE THEIR UNITS AT OUR HEAD QUARTERS HERE IN TORONTO,CANADA DESIGNED FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS, TO THE DIRECTOR OF OUR ANIMAL TRANSPORTATION AGENCY USING THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS OF OUR CASHIER# ONE:

NAMES BORIS CHI
COUNTRY CAMEROON
STATE LITTORAL PROVINCE
CITY DOUALA
ADDRESS POST CENTRAL
ZIP CODE
NB:GET IN CONTACT WITH US FOR ANY INQUIRIES ABOUT PAYMENTS
WHEN YOU ARE PAYING THE FEES YOU WILL NEED A TEST QUESTION,MAKE IT TO BE

TEST QUESTION : WHO OWNS THE PARCEL ?
ANSWER :Melanie Chau.

Make the Payment to either of these below agencies

The payment should be done as soon as possible so that your Puppy can be delivered to your Home on time today, if this fees is not provided your puppy will not be dispatched from the detention of the company and will spend more on daily feedings until the Director confirms the payment of the $156.00 U.S.D. Kindly email us the Reference number For MoneyGram or the Mtcn Number if you used Western Union as soon as the payment is done.Immediately the payment is confirmed we will then forward you the flight tracking number,flight details and your receipt code number so that in case anything happens,you are 100% sure to get your money refunded .

Enjoy Our Service Toronto Branch Air Moving Pet Service
Secretary;
Mr. Chris Gold

Mr.Kimberley Jones,
THE MANENGER,
CANADA BEST PET MOVERS,
TORONTO BRANCH.

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer