Nkwah Pius

Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Nkwah Pius

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:06 am

9th May 2011 04:04 AM

Name of scammer: Nkwah Pius

Scammer's known aliases: Ganseh Frankline, Sylvester Bivins, Veronica Manka
Scammer's known email addresses: Just4pius24@yahoo.com, franktoni11@yahoo.com, sylvestergeraldbivins002@gmail.com

Link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... 58&page=34

Western Union / Moneygram information:
NAMES NKWAH PIUS
COUNTRY CAMEROON
STATE LITTORAL PROVINCE
CITY DOUALA
ZIP CODE 00237

Scam link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... 58&page=34
Scam text/format: **Victim's Post**
Just4pius24@yahoo.com
Just to let you guys know that this person lives in cameroon his name is NKWAH PIUS and he is located in the city of DOUALA area code 237 i am telling you this infomation becuase he coned me out of a dog i was only suppose to pay 65 dollars so i sent it then i get an email from Cameroon International Airport which doesn't exsist stating that the dog need insurance and that was gonna cost 200 i did not send any more money and now he is saying if i post on website for him he will send back 350 dollars but he did not have the money to pay the 200 insurance thing just seem wrong so i refuse to post for him in fear that some one else would run into the same problem and now he is refusing to send me back even my original 65. I emailed him using a seprate email account to get infomation on the dog and in this email he assured me that it would only coast me 99 dollars and never mentioned anything about the insurance. I just wanted to drop you guys a line about this preticual person instances. I didn't want someone else sending him money.
Scam link: http://blogg-erton.blogspot.com/2007/08 ... shame.html
I am so hurt right now, knowing there are such people like this. We are here making a living for ourselfs and working hard for our money and they are stealing it. I have recently viewed the classifieds looking for some puppies and found 2 english bull dogg puppies, So i got in contact with the "SELLER" His name is Ganseh Frankline email address is franktoni11@yahoo.com. He told me he would have everything done all nessecary paper work and everything then he would ship them on the plane, and the airport would later contact me. "Cameroon international airport", later contacted me saying the puppies were getting ready to be shippeed to france and France would contact me when the puppies got there. Also said all paper work and information was approved by Brittany perez France later contacted me and asked me to send money through western union to the name of NKWAH PIUS, but I just realized that its all a scam i have tried to contact airports and they tell me they have no package for me.
Scam link: https://globalvoices.org/2008/04/09/cam ... dog-sales/
carolyn
Read how the guy from cameroon answers..this is who colects the money from wester Union…

ok thanks for getting back to me and you will have to send the money to me using Western Union Money Transfer cuz that will be fast and easier for me to pick the money up and proceee with the shipping and below is my western union informations you will be using to get the money over to me
RECEIVERS NAMES…………NKWAH PIUS
COUNTRY………………….CAMEROON
STATE/CITY……………….DOUALA/DIEDO
TEST QUESTION………………WHEN?
ANSWER…………………….NOW
POSTAL CODE………………237
ADDRESS…………………..DIEDO AVE 0012
so i will be waiting to read from you as soon as you are done with that you get back to me with the MTCN control number and the senders names i will be using to pick the money up and proceed with the shipping asap
Krys
I was one who fell for this. Buying 2 English Bulldogs. I only had to pay for the Transfer of Ownership from the owner which was $198. I asked if this was all the money I’d be out of pocket & he/she (Emmaunela Michels) guarenteed me this was it. Once they were at the Cameroon Airport, Nkwah Pius emailed & said he needed $860 for insurance for the puppies. Then when they so called got to Paris, France Airport, they needed $388 for an International Feeding Permit. But all this money was going to be refunded when the pup’s were delivered to my home! Well, I did receive a call from some man I could barely understand (language barrier) & was told they were at Atlanta Airport & would be flying to TIA (Tampa, FL). Well, the puppies were never in Atlanta or never showed up in TIA. This is all a scam. I did not pay the $860 or $388, but I did send them $400. I just realized I sent the money vis Western Union, but I did use my debit card, so I will be calling my bank Monday morning & filing a claim for fraud. Pls no one else fall victim to this scam. Buy your pup’s locally so you can actually see them first before you pay out any money!!

-Update-

Nkwah Pius sent us this message:
An individual by the name of "Pius nkwah" with an email address of "sylvestergeraldbivins002@gmail.com" on "Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:26 pm" sent the following message:

There are many Nkwah Pius in Cameroon. I have been having issues since you put this name on your site. Pls take off that name.
Well the name Nikwah Pius is not a common name. More importantly, we wondered why he would be using a free email address that was completely unrelated to his name, sylvestergeraldbivins002@gmail.com. So we did a little investigation and found a pet scammer, using the name “Sylvester Bikinis”, who scammed at least one person and most likely more. Coincidence? Not likely! He has thus confirmed that he is the Nkwah Pius that has been doing pet scams and that, not only is he still pet scamming, he is branching out into non-delivery marijuana and possibly romance scams.

See https://reportscam.com/sugarsweetpomeraniancom
I was scammed by Sylvester trying to by a baby Pomeranian
by: Paula89 #48323 Jun 6, 2018 Monetary Loss: $300
I was purchasing a baby Pomeranian from Florida which I live in Illinois and was told to do a Walmart to Walmart transaction of $300 and then another Party airport got involved wanting $1600 for flight after was told $300 was all I had to pay!

Names reported:
Sylvester Bivins
Phones reported:
917-791-7110

Doing an internet search on the phone number 917-791-7110 we came across a comment on the Facebook page of Wizhalifa (who has nothing to do with this scam) by “Veronica Manka”
Click here for the link
Veronica Manka'a Hello mates,top quality,cannabis oil,shatter,wax,edibles,seeds and top quality medical marijuana strains available for you. Deliveries are discreetly to your location. Interested persons can get back to us at +1 (917) 791-7110 for more info.

This leads to the Facebook page of “Veronica Mnka” - https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1 ... 48895&_rdr - which is obviously fake inasmuch as it has pictures of a female and a beautiful one. The scammer is either doing a romance scams, or is using the picture of an attractive female to lure the potential victim into his non-delivery marijuana scam thinking that a beautiful female would be less likely to scam him.

And here is the real coincidence, not! This “beautiful woman”, who supposedly lives in Illinois, has friends in Cameroon!!!! What are the odds!?

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer